Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seattle ripple help!  (Read 166 times)
Levieth02ng (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

I've been trying to figure out how to buy ripple in Seattle for over a week.. I guess Washington state has an issue with it. I'm a huge noob to this by the way. Anybody know a way around this? I've downloaded bitstamp, gatehub ect.. but nothing supports Washington state. I'm worried I'll miss out on this great opportunity..
Junck

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

You are lucky man!
Because gatehub is scamming many people, included me, inexistent customer support.
Take a look at their twitter profile.

I sent some BTC to them and still waiting they will credit to me... They received them 3 days ago...

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

I've been trying to figure out how to buy ripple in Seattle for over a week.. I guess Washington state has an issue with it. I'm a huge noob to this by the way. Anybody know a way around this? I've downloaded bitstamp, gatehub ect.. but nothing supports Washington state. I'm worried I'll miss out on this great opportunity..
You can try KuCoin exchange it is not so new exchange but its getting more popular from the past weeks.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

worse case scneario, you can buy xrp on ebay. i know a lot of people who have been doing this: buying the minimum to at the very least activate a wallet. good luck.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:53:06 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 07:02:07 PM by CryptoRama

Don't buy ripple, because this isn't cryptocurrency, and is owned by banks... do you really want to be the first in cryptomarketcap, Ripple? Don't be silly if you support ripple you give power to banks.

https://cryptoyoda1338.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/the-truth-about-ripple/

Yes I had ripple, But even tho I got something from it, I fell sorry that I even bought it, I firstly didn't intent but my friend has bought it, so I thougt it's allright... also stellar is the same shit... Buying ripple/stellar is like giving even more power to banks, like they don't have enough...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

Don't buy ripple, because this isn't cryptocurrency, and is owned by banks... do you really want to be the first in cryptomarketcap, Ripple? Don't be silly if you support ripple you give power to banks.

be smart don't be a retard. Sorry, don't want to offend you, I'm just quoting eminem...

Yes I had ripple, But even tho I got something from it, I fell sorry that I even bought it, I firstly didn't intent but my friend has bought it, so I thougt it's allright... also stellar is the same shit... Buying ripple/stellar is like giving even more power to banks, like they don't have enough...

you're an idiot - ripple is an independent company. banks are also going nowhere, they will only evolve over time.

be smart, don't be a retard and post a 1-sided argument from a website run by an amateur. he contradicts himself repeatedly even with his own arguments...

buying btc is like giving even more power to jihan wu and roger ver. like they don't have enough... (that's right, they don't, which is why they forked legacy and claim bcash as the "true" bitcoin). people are seriously delusional - ride or die for a token, which 2 people have major influence over. GTFO ➡️
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

I only use XRP for multiplying funds, in the long run I will not keep it.
Yukteswar

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

be smart don't be a retard. Sorry, don't want to offend you, I'm just quoting eminem...

you're an idiot - ripple is an independent company. banks are also going nowhere, they will only evolve over time.

be smart, don't be a retard and post a 1-sided argument from a website run by an amateur. he contradicts himself repeatedly even with his own arguments...

buying btc is like giving even more power to jihan wu and roger ver. like they don't have enough... (that's right, they don't, which is why they forked legacy and claim bcash as the "true" bitcoin). people are seriously delusional - ride or die for a token, which 2 people have major influence over. GTFO ➡️

Okay we have a winner! The biggest OWS, anarchist, malcontent, loser has emerged! maybe this may help...

Banks are a good thing; they loan us money to buy homes and cars and keep our money safe. True, Central Banks have an agenda that is not always in our best interests but they beat the alternative which is chaos and constant collapses.

99% of the worlds population do not feel the need to "hide", nor do they hate their governments like so many of you BTChes do. We work within the system that we have, we try to change what we can, we correct injustices as much as we can, we VOTE, we are searching for solutions, we have not given up like you BTChes.

We see the wisdom in a company like Ripple taking the new technology that Bitcoin invented and perfecting it and making it more mainstream, practical and LEGAL. The model T BTC has evolved into a sleek new Tesla! We trust Ripples business plan, corporate officers and vision. They are amazing! We trust that they are good people and that the laws on the books will hold them to the highest ethical and legal standards so that fairness and propriety rule their growth.

Hopefully you will now see how real people and good citizens make decisions, even investments. Join the party, get a job, pay taxes, make a positive difference, move out of Mom's basement, it's nice out here!

Finally, we all see this constant beating and belittling of Ripple/XRP for what it is. A desperate attempt by the BTChes and anarchists to try to save their dying currency. Spreading fear uncertainty and doubt with lies and distortions, the tools of evil... You can only succeed for so long, truth always prevails. Light always dissolves darkness and darkness can never chase away the light. Come to the light side.

Peace and prosperity,

Sri
CryptoRama

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Okay we have a winner! The biggest OWS, anarchist, malcontent, loser has emerged! maybe this may help...

Banks are a good thing; they loan us money to buy homes and cars and keep our money safe. True, Central Banks have an agenda that is not always in our best interests but they beat the alternative which is chaos and constant collapses.

99% of the worlds population do not feel the need to "hide", nor do they hate their governments like so many of you BTChes do. We work within the system that we have, we try to change what we can, we correct injustices as much as we can, we VOTE, we are searching for solutions, we have not given up like you BTChes.

We see the wisdom in a company like Ripple taking the new technology that Bitcoin invented and perfecting it and making it more mainstream, practical and LEGAL. The model T BTC has evolved into a sleek new Tesla! We trust Ripples business plan, corporate officers and vision. They are amazing! We trust that they are good people and that the laws on the books will hold them to the highest ethical and legal standards so that fairness and propriety rule their growth.

Hopefully you will now see how real people and good citizens make decisions, even investments. Join the party, get a job, pay taxes, make a positive difference, move out of Mom's basement, it's nice out here!

Finally, we all see this constant beating and belittling of Ripple/XRP for what it is. A desperate attempt by the BTChes and anarchists to try to save their dying currency. Spreading fear uncertainty and doubt with lies and distortions, the tools of evil... You can only succeed for so long, truth always prevails. Light always dissolves darkness and darkness can never chase away the light. Come to the light side.

Peace and prosperity,

Sri

I'am mostly in crypto because it's decentralized, if I want to be centralized I have a bank... Also I work every day for montly payment of 650$ so you see, I too pay taxes... I'am still in the system, you can't beat the system alone, mightaswell join... I just hate the system because I know people, specially when they have so much money under their hand, that allmost everybody want's to steal, and banks are the biggest thief of them all, do not get me start about politicians... for instance, you take a loan, and the rate is let's say 5%, but if you are paying back that loan for 10-30 years, then that value is even bigger because of devaluation of that fiat currency... So you see, you work your ass off for 10-30 years so you can have something, at the end you pay even more... How can a hard working man then succed with his buisness if at the end of his life has nothing to give to his childrens, grandchilderns? I saw a lot of similar debts to bank from different people. Yes we are in the system, and so is bitcoin, but bitcoin is not centralized. you can call me whatever you want, anarchists, whatever, ripple legal? In our country bitcoin is legal, so don't give me that legaliti thing... So you are the one who think bitcoin should be illegal, then you are blinded by the system mate. The system is allways making for his bennefit.. they don't care about you. Are you in the system? ok, then do as we say. Myself I do obey the system, but I answer to even higher authority.

God bless

| INVECH |
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

worse case scneario, you can buy xrp on ebay. i know a lot of people who have been doing this: buying the minimum to at the very least activate a wallet. good luck.
what you can buy cryptos in ebay? i would never think of that Cheesy
Yukteswar

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

Peace and prosperity,

Sri

I'am mostly in crypto because it's decentralized, if I want to be centralized I have a bank... Also I work every day for montly payment of 650$ so you see, I too pay taxes... I'am still in the system, you can't beat the system alone, mightaswell join... I just hate the system because I know people, specially when they have so much money under their hand, that allmost everybody want's to steal, and banks are the biggest thief of them all, do not get me start about politicians... for instance, you take a loan, and the rate is let's say 5%, but if you are paying back that loan for 10-30 years, then that value is even bigger because of devaluation of that fiat currency... So you see, you work your ass off for 10-30 years so you can have something, at the end you pay even more... How can a hard working man then succed with his buisness if at the end of his life has nothing to give to his childrens, grandchilderns? I saw a lot of similar debts to bank from different people. Yes we are in the system, and so is bitcoin, but bitcoin is not centralized. you can call me whatever you want, anarchists, whatever, ripple legal? In our country bitcoin is legal, so don't give me that legaliti thing... So you are the one who think bitcoin should be illegal, then you are blinded by the system mate. The system is allways making for his bennefit.. they don't care about you. Are you in the system? ok, then do as we say. Myself I do obey the system, but I answer to even higher authority.

God bless

Good for you, God is the authority...

You sound like you know the rules fairly well, so play the game. Banks are required to and are pretty clear with all that they do, pay attention and either borrow from them or not.

Yes central Banks do devalue all fiat; that too is a known constant, hedge accordingly.

If your government "steals" from you, replace them. Work for change. Or have a revolution, peaceful course...

Bitcoin is legal, now, but not for long in many countries... There are just as many victims of BTC fraud an theft as in the banking system and there is little or no recourse. The weak are also victimized in the world of BTChes.

My business and income producing properties are held by a trust and my children are the beneficiaries, no taxation upon transfer. I learned the rules and keep my wealth in perpetuity, legally. The system isn't perfect but it beats the alternatives, all of which have been tried and proven to be worse.

Peace and happiness,

Sri
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:55 PM

This is of course your decision, but I would advise you to refrain from buying a Ripple coin for the time being, I think the price will still fall

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CryptoRama

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Peace and prosperity,

Sri

God bless

Good for you, God is the authority...

You sound like you know the rules fairly well, so play the game. Banks are required to and are pretty clear with all that they do, pay attention and either borrow from them or not.

Yes central Banks do devalue all fiat; that too is a known constant, hedge accordingly.

If your government "steals" from you, replace them. Work for change. Or have a revolution, peaceful course...

Bitcoin is legal, now, but not for long in many countries... There are just as many victims of BTC fraud an theft as in the banking system and there is little or no recourse. The weak are also victimized in the world of BTChes.

My business and income producing properties are held by a trust and my children are the beneficiaries, no taxation upon transfer. I learned the rules and keep my wealth in perpetuity, legally. The system isn't perfect but it beats the alternatives, all of which have been tried and proven to be worse.

Peace and happiness,

Sri

You're so nice Smiley
I think our whole country would replace government, but the sad truth is, that in our country we have only two mayor political clients(or how do you say I don't know)  and also too much old people, and elder people they mostly watch televisions and when voting are voting only for those two. Young people mostly are not voting or are going to live abroad, etc... They say the things will be better in a couple of years, but if our politicians, don't do something then from all this will come nothing.

In our country if bitcoin is banned, the revolution begins, that is also for digital piracy or net neutrality... In our country on paper it is like this: You are a criminal if you donwload music, games, etc, and the fine is set... But the reallity is, at least for now, we are not being persecuted.

Yes, the system, isn't all bad, I agree, we need policemens, to have order and peace at least some sort also politicians, I just wish people were more honest and in helping others. World is tough, I just hate the system because those with most power/money can do whatever they want and they get away with it. Well at least they think they can get away, for everybody is a stick waiting for him.

Frauds and other dirty stuff will be there with bitcoin without bitcoin, people are greedy, offcourse they will do stupid things, or for instance the dummest thing in crypto you can do is to buy bitcoin when it's high and to sell it when it's low, this is also the doing of the greed.

I just want to say one more thing: I don't really say, ripple it's all bad, I just wish you all well and good. Don't forget the first inflations and losses of money that people endure, even blockchain is in the development, what if goes all down by 80%, but I really don't think it'll come to this if it comes, then just buy buy buy.

system isn't perfect, but it's more perfect than 100years ago, because now inflation will hardly come, because banks are backed with financial support from countryes. That is nice from you that you care for your childrens, I also recommend you to have a farm, because there is no healthier life other than having a farm and to be self-cared. Just a suggestion Cheesy

Take care and I wish you all good in your life, and yes contribute to this forum, here is a lot of alternative money laying arround.

Hare Krsna

| INVECH |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: