Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3336 times)
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Now you can only buy coins TOP 20. They definitely will not let you down. All the others are doubtful. I would not buy them. It’s not known how they will behave in the future. However, if you believe in the project and the professionalism of the team, then you can buy any coin.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

Today I bought a few EOS coins, I think this coin is very promising and its price at the moment (7.09$) is at a level that promises a double profit in the shortest possible time !!! I advise you to pay attention at it too!
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

In order to diversify as much as possible I'd advice to invest on at least five or six cryptocurrencies, I'd suggest NEO, cardano, EOS, ethereum, ripple and bitcoin.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
It all depends on many factors. For example, I can offer you to buy the masternodes of Mano , the cost of which exceeds 10K. But you may not have such a Deposit, so ask the question correctly. For example, how much you expect and for how long you are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

At present, the market price has dropped significantly, this is the right time for you to buy. I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 30 coinmarketcap, because they have good growth potential. Some good altcoin you should buy at the moment is Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano. For me Ethereum is always worth investing, it is always my top choice. EOS is a promising altcoin, I believe the EOS will grow strongly over the next few months. Cardano is one of the altcoin experts appreciate, it has professional team. I think in the future Cardano will be high value.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

You should buy and invest the altcoin in top # 100 on coinmarketcap for long term investment! Can be profitable, or risky! But digital money will grow!
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

As for me, it's better for you to buy BTC and TRX. I think these currencies are very profitable in today's crypto market.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

The whole decision here should be on you 100%. You should not be encouraged by others as what they are advertising to you is what they hold. The decision should be based from your own research and not based from your polls or something because these are just opinions where no concrete evidence is shown.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

Any top 100 maybe 150 alts according to coinmarketcap might be profitable for long-term investments is my humble opinion
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

I would suggest you diversify your portfolio and buy some well-established altcoins and some newly listed (coins listed during the last six months) coins. It would be profitable for you if you follow this strategy.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

At this point, the best thing is Ethereum, it's one of the most valuable coins in the cryptography world, I'll always invest in Ethereum.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

for now I buy some Ethereum because the price is cheap enough for now, I will keep it until the end of the year because chances are all coin will go up like last year.
ps

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Here are the best altcoins to invest in 2018 .

- Ripple: Transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.

- NEM: it can be scaled and adapted to almost any kind of application and its use is not only limited to few sectors like banking and financial institutions.
romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

At this point, you can consider investing in ripple because the potential of this crypto in the present as well as in the future is very large. The Ripple Project is known as a solution to speed up the transaction is applied in many banks around the world. That said, the ripple is very potential, worth investing in the long term.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

Better buy low cap privacy coins. This coins will never let you down, you will have a low risk and safety investmest with lots of potential for profits.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

My favorite project is REQ or Request Network, the short version is they aim to compete with paypal/venmo, as well as bring accounting to the blockchain. They recently partnered with PwC France, a division of one of the big 4 accounting firms, and main-net just launched last week. Price is at .16, ATH is 1.18, so it is down substantially and has room to grow. Also deflationary, REQ tokens get burned/destroyed with every transaction, so now that mainnet is live tokens are actively being burned.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

The future of ETC is the future of all Cryptocurrencies, and that future is interoperability, there will be no one winner. ETC will become highly interoperable while others naively fight to be dominant. Lately there’s been a lot of speculation about ETC, the price is rising, the Callisto airdrop is happening, and Crypto Twitter is tweeting up a storm about ETC. Some are certainly trading for short term profits, and it’s their right to, but they’re not seeing the forest for the trees.
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

If I were you, I'd take a look at COSS is an exchange where the tokens associated with it pays you dividends based on how much fees the exchange receive from trading volume. Currently, they are only doing 4 million a day, but they are going to implement FIAT which is a game changer. Even with todays prices the token is undervalued by almost 2x if you account for today volume with 5% ROI. People are talking about binance volumes of over a billion dollar in daily volume, but that seems a little far-fetched to me, still not impossible though. A realistic goal would be anything between 30-200 million daily trading volume.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment. The price of cryptocurrency in the encryption market this year is very low, and the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are also very low, so you can invest in them.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment. The price of cryptocurrency in the encryption market this year is very low, and the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are also very low, so you can invest in them.
Investing in Bitcoin and ETH is the safest and less risky investment compared to other altcoins. Although prices have been falling for a long time but this is generally a solid market and there is still a lot of potential ahead. Of course this market will enter the uptrend phase but not in 2018 but in 2019. Just wait until that moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: