Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:40:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do big corporations accept BTC?  (Read 2013 times)
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Corporates are accepting BTC as it is in trend and it is the future of digital payment so they don't want to lose this early mover opportunity. So they are developing a system of accepting crypto's over fiat so that they can earn HUGE profits in future.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Big corporations accept bitcoin because they saw that cryptocurrencies are the main subject on the internet in last years.Another reason is that almost all of the companies that accept bitcoin have a contract with a payment processor like Bitpay or BitGo that automatically take care of bitcoin or altcoins tranzactions and fees. That bitcoin is paid to the payment processor that it is exchanged into dollars or other currency that is transferred into companies accounts.

Companies dont have to do anything and they dont need to worry about having any knowledge about cryptocurencies because those payment processors are going to handle all the transactions and send the money to the companies after they take their own share.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

We are now headed with the new technology and start adopting changes in our market and economy this main reason why big companies need to adopt the idea of crypto currencies first online shopping and online paying bills was introduce then the market shifted to it and now the currencies become digital and so us we need again to shift and go with the flow of evolving economy
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

If those big corporations accept Btc they will own it and withing time they would be able to double triple it in the crypto market as they can manipulate the market with huge number of btc`s
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley

Well, to be honest, the reason why most of famous companies in world accepting btc simply because they already knows about bitcoin value, of they will invest to bitcoin, they will have higher value of money, the more bitcoin transactions that they have, they will hold it for good and invest money in long run.
Agree, they used to accept bitcoin for their business, big corporation can do holding bitcoin for long period of time of course they looking for more profit, they taking advantage for accepting bitcoin and they will be anonymous on that. Having huge capital will gives you better profit.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

A very interesting question, why do big corporations accept Bitcoin as a form of payment? Surely it must be very potent right?: D. My guess is that for the next five years, Bitcoin will be accepted by large organizations as the official payment method for every transaction, until then we will officially use Bitcoin as a single Instead of using only as an asset to make a profit as it is now.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

Big companies accepting bitcoin because there are so many demand for them  to used bitcoin, becauae bitcoin can be the future currency, in the future a lot of companies will used blockchain technology, and because most people know bitcoin so they choose to adopt bitcoin, big companies need to follow and update the technology so they can survive
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

Corporates are accepting BTC as it is in trend and it is the future of digital payment so they don't want to lose this early mover opportunity. So they are developing a system of accepting crypto's over fiat so that they can earn HUGE profits in future.

Great companies are now recognizing the importance of cryptocurrency in the future specially with bitcoin, they don't want to be left alone just like what nokia did. Big companies now wants to be more updated in term of technology, and I see more companies will adopt blockchain in the future.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 08:05:59 AM by OuterTech

The fact that big corporations accept Bitcoin is something I find very ordinary, as we can see that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular with everyone, who can easily deal with Bitcoin. People will switch over to Bitcoin payments instead of offline currency. It is understandable for big organizations, companies, and corporations starting to allow Bitcoin to become the official form of trading because they see the potential of the currency.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

No wonder that it could be possible to happen since we are moving into a new generation in which internet are widely used by the individuals. Of course people want to have a comfortable life and corporate wants also to take advantages on this event.
Profit will be a priority for everyone for them to grow and be on the first of the new advance technology.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:31 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:16:48 PM by BettingTips

Companies as well as large organizations, certainly see the future as well as the potential of Bitcoin to accept Bitcoin as their primary payment method. If there is a big organization that accepts Bitcoin, there will be a lot of organizations and businesses around the world agreeing to let Bitcoin become their primary form of payment. By then, Bitcoin would become popular around the world.

Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley
I do not know of some companies above already use bitcoin as a means of exchange of payment. which I have heard is paypal who has received transfer bitcoin as a means of exchange of payment. I think bitcoin is a flexible butler exchange tool that has been recognized as one of the great payment tools. by being tested in these few years the blockhain bitcoin is capable of killing it. even until now no one has to match the bitcoin. public confidence in bitcoin that bitcoin has been able to be used as a means of rapid, flexible and secure payment exchanges. maybe the company above with the guarantee it all using bitcoin as a means of payment.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Most companies have started to realize that they could no more avoid bitcoin payments.Or else,they would have to lose their existing customers as well as new customers.They have seen bitcoin establishing itself well after eight years
You are right, this is the main reason why big corporations accept bitcoin, They also believe that bitcoin price will increase in the future, so they will make a lot of profit depends on how much have on bitcoin. Futhermore, they surely know that bitcoin will have a bright future, and this technology will be more used in the future.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:03:08 AM

In my own opinion big corporations do accept BTC due to easy and fast transaction. Also bitcoin do have a large value and profit as well. BTC can be used different sides of the globe which really benefited those who have transactions in different countries.   

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

In my own opinion big corporations do accept BTC due to easy and fast transaction. Also bitcoin do have a large value and profit as well. BTC can be used different sides of the globe which really benefited those who have transactions in different countries.   

I must say that big corporations are now adopting the new technology involving the acceptance of bitcoin currency
as payment of purchasing goods and services. Majority of the people would really like to do payment transaction that is hustle free at the same time able to save their time. On the other hand, the big corporations would also benefit from it as consumers were already use to buy items using the bitcoin digital currency resulting to a much greater profit.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

High volatility of bitcoin was no doubt one of the major issue for the companies to start accepting bitcoin as payment mehod. Now they are not accepting bitcoin directly by their own but they  are doing it through 3rd party i.e bitcoin payment service providers like Bitpay. These providers have set a scale according to the price of bitcoin in real time, so whenever the price changes the payment amount is changed accordingly.
Yeah a big risk involves for the big companies which are going to accept BTC, because future of bitcoin is unpredictable and they may have to face serious issues regarding this in future.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

i think why they started to accept bitcoin cause they realize that bitcoin is a good investment and they wanted to try to invest on it. and accepting bitcoin os away of the coporation to enter the cryptoworld.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

The big corporations must have unavoidably caught the emergence
of the importance and innovating potential of bitcoins and other
cryptocurrencies. It's the focal technology that will elevate and
modernize the world of businesses, finance and investments to the
next level. It just shows the high adaptability and recognition of
this corporations towards bitcoin and altcoins. Implementation and
utilization of btc is an upgrade to progress since a lot of the competing
corporations and companies had already done so.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Just taking Steam as an example, they began accepting Bitcoin in 2014 when it was around $500 iirc. Recently after reaching an all time high of $20k, Steam decided to stop accepting Bitcoin as a payment method because of price fluctuation and volatility. Considering they held onto all the Bitcoin they began accepting from 2014, no wonder they're estimated to be a multi-billion dollar company by estimates and Bitcoin had a huge roll to play as it essentially raked them big money.

What I'm trying to imply is that big corporations have begun to realize that Bitcoin will hold a high value in the future. This is pushing them to accept it as a payment option.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

Big corporations started using Bitcoin to improve their work. Bitcoin still remains one of the most popular crypto currency. And many companies engaged in trade on the Internet, use it as a real alternative to the US dollar. Corporations began to take advantage of digital currencies to increase the level of sales of goods and services. This greatly simplified the lives of ordinary users, as digital currencies are used by a huge number of people today. Large corporations also want to benefit from Bitcoin just like all other users.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: