Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do big corporations accept BTC?  (Read 2000 times)
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

I do believe from the beginning many companies will have the mind of using bitcoin and other coins as a mode of payment for goods and services but now because of the high transactions fees and volatility there have to change there plan. Bitcoin Will used by all works of life because of the fastness of transactions and it decentralized nature but mining fees too high.
Very well said! Like you, I have that thinking too. It is easier for payment transactions and they could get rid of transaction fees and other fees. And also they could maybe benefit the characteristics of the bitcoin which is its volatility.

They accept bitcoin as a payment on their products because they think wisely that bitcoin has the capabilities to earn huge profit on how much money they invest on bitcoin. Big companies really investing moneys on bitcoin to be able to gain good moneys. And also bitcoin is the fastest and easiest way to transact in terms of payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

I do believe from the beginning many companies will have the mind of using bitcoin and other coins as a mode of payment for goods and services but now because of the high transactions fees and volatility there have to change there plan. Bitcoin Will used by all works of life because of the fastness of transactions and it decentralized nature but mining fees too high.
Very well said! Like you, I have that thinking too. It is easier for payment transactions and they could get rid of transaction fees and other fees. And also they could maybe benefit the characteristics of the bitcoin which is its volatility.

They accept bitcoin as a payment on their products because they think wisely that bitcoin has the capabilities to earn huge profit on how much money they invest on bitcoin. Big companies really investing moneys on bitcoin to be able to gain good moneys. And also bitcoin is the fastest and easiest way to transact in terms of payments.

Bitcoin is now the most popular investment technology in all over the world that are decentralized that no one can control its value because of the fluctuations.Really big companies invest moneys on bitcoin because it is so much useful and good money returns.They accept payments because of the great possibilities and capabilities on bitcoin has.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Just imagine if an independent person is using bitcoin and it is proven to bring convenience and profit at the same time, what more if a big company will incorporate bitcoin in their financial system. Bitcoin really helped a lot of people in terms of convenience and profitability. Maybe a large company can even earn more if they are accepting and investing in BTC.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

probably because of the ease of transaction using bitcoin. no need to go to the bank and take a lot of time to make transactions on a large scale, because by using bitcoin everything can be done easily, quickly and safely. of course big business people prefer a faster and safer.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Big corporations accept btc as payment because they also want to have a btc. It is good strategy for them to accept btc because they know btc is booming.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley
first thing is,why are you so eager about this issue of big company's accepting bitcoin as mode of payments?i dont see any problem in which this is good break for our community..though as my own ideas concern is,this is the real intention of satoshi nakamoto when he create this cryptocurrency,tht this will be the future currency for the world,and this is the start of the new beginning 

miltonpogi

Activity: 245

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

There are many possible reasons why big corporation have accept bitcoin for transaction, first is that bitcoin is one of the very popular currency around the world, second is that they know that bitcoin is like a gold that in the long run its price also will increase. Lastly is that they more favor in using bitcoin in faster transaction and exchange.

newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

as far as business is concerned, bitcoin makes transactions much easier and faster and bitcoin is rapidly entering the mindset of many people and these people may use bitcoin as their mode of payment and transactions.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Because bitcoin has a worldwide market. Bitcoin has high security, quick form of payment. bitcoin is not under the control of any government. bitcoin works freely. bitcoin does not bear any taxes.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

Big corporations accept btc as payment because they also want to have a btc. It is good strategy for them to accept btc because they know btc is booming.
The companies are accepting the bitcoin because in this way they will be able to put more money in their future because of the booming conditions of the bitcoin, and the other thing is that if these big companies are not getting the bitcoin from the exchange but the people then what happens with the market? Does this effect the price of the bitcoin because the exchanges do not get the demand in their algorithms. In my opinion this doesn’t effect the price of the bitcoin so they get it in comparatively low rate.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

as far as business is concerned, bitcoin makes transactions much easier and faster and bitcoin is rapidly entering the mindset of many people and these people may use bitcoin as their mode of payment and transactions.
The big corporations they have certainly recognized the future of the world currency is that cryptocurrency and bitcoin are the crypto that will be used the most so they have accepted the bitcoin deal. As more and more large corporations and nations accept bitcoin in commerce and commerce, it is opening up a good period for the entire cryptocurrency market.

jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

It is 2018 now and no one wants to use bitcoin as a payment method anymore. AS you can see, even Steam has removed bitcoin from their payment system because the price too fluctuates. There are many coins which are better than bitcoin and I think that companies will accepts those coins instead of bitcoin

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley

The answer is very simple, they are also believing that bitcoins do really have a bright future and they want to expand even more their resources that's why they keep on investing on cryptocurrency as well and accepting bitcoins as a payment for their products.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

Because bitcoin has a worldwide market. Bitcoin has high security, quick form of payment. bitcoin is not under the control of any government. bitcoin works freely. bitcoin does not bear any taxes.

Exactly, as we know bitcoin is decentralized and no 3rd part is involve like banking system or any government sectors here in our society. Bitcoin is so awesome that makes every users feel free to use it due to its great usage and capability in the cyberworld. In some point bitcoin will down due to the users which they cash out especially those users having a huge amount of shares but eventually it will recover as time goes by.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:44:48 AM

They believe that bitcoin has a great potential and its value would rise up more as time pass by because of many people gaining interest and investing.
Accepting bitcoin as payment will serve as their investment. As well as the fact that bitcoin is decentralized, meaning more secure and convenien to user.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

I think the fee will not burden the seller. because the one who gets the fee is the buyer. it's just that the effect will be the less people who use bitcoin for payment method. so accepting bitcoin will be a bit useless because there are no crowds or many users are using a bitcoin payment facility. but you know corporate can use other coins that still have a low fee?
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:26 AM

Well basically they want bitcoin as payment because this can be a good investment in return. Big corporations find bitcoin as a good advantage to them since they will get double income then if they make it as an investment. It will accumulate increase itself once stored.
hachimon

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

Yes, of course, because I think every company that uses bitcoin understands that the development of bitcoin and digital money is getting more and more popular. And they believe with bitcoin, their company will be known to many people around the world. That is obviously very profitable company.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

large corporations form the core of bitcoin core, ensuring the integrity and decentralization of digital currencies. The industrial bitcoin decentralization has great benefits, not just the benefits but also the popularity they get
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Indeed it is very fast to transact and now we can transfer a lot of money in shape of bitcoin from one place of the world to the other, bitcoin a lot of benefits for people which is forcing investors and the huge corporation to accept bitcoin system for payment, bitcoin increase the legal of the investors so they are dreaming to enhance their business with this easy and profit worthy investment, if they will use bitcoin for payment it will rise their level of living and their business will be more famous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: