Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do big corporations accept BTC?  (Read 2002 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

Big corporations accept btc as payment because they also want to have a btc. It is good strategy for them to accept btc because they know btc is booming.

If there are large organizations that accept Bitcoin, there will be many organizations and businesses around the world who agree to let Bitcoin be their primary form of payment. At that time, Bitcoin will become popular all over the world. Companies and large organizations, of course see the future as well as potential Bitcoin to receive Bitcoin as their primary payment method

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

In the past year, we saw that many big companies began to accept bitcoin, which is a positive sign. These big companies are mainly technology companies and shopping sites, which have a strong desire for new technologies, because if they make a breakthrough in the use of bitcoin, they are likely to beat their peers in a short time.
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Because this institution realize the potential of bitcoin in the development of our economy... It is good because it will serve as a first step of bitcoin in success... We are hoping also that not only banks and corporation accept the uses of btc but also the government should need to be awake of this biggest creation of man...  Crypto will surely become popular someday...
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Because they realize the benefits that BTC brings to them. They can easily pay for goods and services with the BTC quickly. Not dependent on 3rd party and low cost. They see the potential of BTC, and perhaps they anticipate that BTC will grow sustainably and will increase prices in the future.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
Merited by cahbagus555 (1)

Many big corporations is now accepting bitcoin as a payment, because i think they see many people are now holders of bitcoin and and also many people will be continuing to adopt it and use it as a payment system, and maybe they see that bitcoin is the next future payment system.

Even right now, many big financial institution and have good reputation investment bank want to involve in cryptomarket, I am believe because they see crypto potential in the future. Bitcoin is the future and big company want to involve to make big profits from it

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Big corporations accept btc as payment because they also want to have a btc. It is good strategy for them to accept btc because they know btc is booming.

If there are large organizations that accept Bitcoin, there will be many organizations and businesses around the world who agree to let Bitcoin be their primary form of payment. At that time, Bitcoin will become popular all over the world. Companies and large organizations, of course see the future as well as potential Bitcoin to receive Bitcoin as their primary payment method

Well of course these largr businesses are aware of what crypto and blockchain is and how it will be relevant in the future so it's not surprising that many companies are open to dealing with bitcoin. Even if there are those, mostliy bank related, that aren't cool with bitcoin, i think it's inevitable that btc will be accepted in mainstream

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

because for them big companies use bitcoin is very easy to use in their bill payment, so for them bitcoin is very profitable in the form of investments and transactions.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley

Big corporation can handle big investments as well and if a business who is handling a cryptocurrency community does not have enough funds then this corporation or business will really go down, one of the example is amazon, they are allowing cryptocurrency to be used as a payment method in their site because they want to earn bitcoins as well.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

So far many great companies have accepted payment by ucing bitcoin, we have question on my mind, why the greatest companies like paypal, microsoft, apel and many gratest companies accept bitcoin s payment ? we have check more detail they have counted more than one time when the greatest companies accept bitcoin payment because they want take more profit from their companies. By using bitcoin as payment the can take much profit from their product, where they will sell bitcoin at high price.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Big corporations accept bitcoin because of the reason they see it work and I think one of their investors are also a bitcoin user that are also investing to bitcoin. And as I use bitcoin maybe they see how easy to use bitcoin in terms of transaction they can easily use it as a payment to their product and they can also use bitcoin to trade in other currency that they want to trade.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
talkcur

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:51 PM

Bitcoin is future. They foresee it so they accept bitcoin
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

big companies see bitcoin with a good future as crypto's eyes and they also see huge profits if they accept bitcoin on their company
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

because every big corps now understand that crypto is future for growning and they need to integrate it in their systems .
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

So what's the big deal if a lot of big companies accept Bitcoin? Not that this is very good news for the development of Bitcoin in the future. The more big companies that receive Bitcoin the more people will know Bitcoin. I am not at all concerned about this. Hopefully, in the future, more and more companies will receive Bitcoin.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Because they see's the potential of bitcoin in the future and they don't want to Left behind in this technology, that's why there are some big corporation's already accepted bitcoin as a payment, and this is a good sign for the whole community who supported bitcoin.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

The big cooperations receive bitcoin now because it makes them closer to their customers who deal in cryptocurrency.  They wont want to loose them if they dont accept it. They might also get lucky if the prices are up, the better for them. They won't want anything to disturb their business worldwide if it has to be cryptocurrency,  then why not?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley

There are a lot of companies and countries who cannot handle the growth of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency and in order for their country or business to survive then they just ban bitcoins in their area.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:10:09 AM

Many big corporations is now accepting bitcoin as a payment, because i think they see many people are now holders of bitcoin and and also many people will be continuing to adopt it and use it as a payment system, and maybe they see that bitcoin is the next future payment system.

Even right now, many big financial institution and have good reputation investment bank want to involve in cryptomarket, I am believe because they see crypto potential in the future. Bitcoin is the future and big company want to involve to make big profits from it

Soros funds investment, Rockefeller and rothschild already release news that they will start to invest on cryptomarket. They are manage billions dollars and thats will bring cryptomarket in another space
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

The big cooperations receive bitcoin now because it makes them closer to their customers who deal in cryptocurrency.  They wont want to loose them if they dont accept it. They might also get lucky if the prices are up, the better for them. They won't want anything to disturb their business worldwide if it has to be cryptocurrency,  then why not?
Yes for those who feel open then I think cryptocurrencies is a good choice, with the ease offered by digital currencies so now we can do various activities very easily. I also feel the same way, now financial transactions can be done very easily and we like given the freedom to do anything. Bitcoin has changed many aspects of life and now Bitcoin has been accepted by various circles, live a further implementation and we will feel the era of digital currency.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

There is no problem for big corporations to accept bitcoin, because in this business all are welcome , the big corporations does not matter what type of currency your are using as long as it is exchangeable with other currency , they will accept it , so this is good that big corporations welcome bitcoin to their company for business transactions.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: