Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do big corporations accept BTC?  (Read 2006 times)
thekafi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.
But that´s not plausible for me!

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Can someone please help me out, it´s really grinding my gears  Huh Huh

Thanks a lot Smiley

the big corporations know what the market wanted. I think, The bitcoin is future currency, You must up to date a bout digital system, so the answer is the crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

All these Corporations that accept bitcoin recognized the fact that we are now in the digital era and that digital currencies will be widely used by everyone. Top Corporations know very well that they need to adopt to changes and be inline with the latest trend in terms of technological approach of doing business since almost everything are now done online. It will make their company more popular and consumer friendly as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

Hi there,

first off - @admin, I´m not sure if this is the right forum category, so please shift if unadequate!

I wanted to know why big companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Overstock and now consulting firms (with PwC HKK) accept BTC as a payment method? Regarding the latter, it´s due to increasing cooperations with start-ups that operate with BTC as main payment, but regarding the others?
From my point of view, companies with sizes like the above mentioned (refering to cash flows and generated income) are normally risk averse and therefore it seems counter intuitive to me to accept BTC as a payment method due to its heavy volatility.
Moreover, not knowing how regulation might influence the outcome for BTC is another argument for not accepting it?!

This leaves me with only one (rather) simple solution, which is that they are convinced of BTC price rises (in the short-term at least), or even a bit more fare-fetched that they are convinced of BTC as "the new digital currency" or similar.

Does somebody know how much BTC Microsoft or the others generate with the exchange of fiat to BTC and vice-versa?

Thanks a l
ot Smiley
Since bitcoin are now in demand in every countries all over the world . And the result of the transaction when you used bitcoin is really good. Thats why bigger companies accept this bitcoin. Easiest and its digital  it makes the transactions faster.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Hi there,

Thanks a lot Smiley

Big corporations accepts Bitcoin because Bitcoin is another mode of payment and world wide accepted by stores and online store. Bitcoin is also good as cash and it is very easy to pay thru fund transfer and that is hassle free and free of charge. Bitcoin is a really game changer that can improve our living and make our live better and easier. This is our future so we better to cope up with so that we will keep ourself updated in this era of fast growing technology.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

Simply because, bitcoin is one of the good asset for those big corporation, they know bitcoin for the long run have a very big pontential to make their corporation stable, because of bitcoin asset they have.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:00 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for all of the ages. Therefore, all the corporations are very excited about the use of Bitcoin for the acquisition of their business to the current generation.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

For a regular consumer's point of view, I think it's a risk they are willing to take due to Bitcoin's rising popularity and demand. Big corporations (I think) also have the means to venture into adapting to cryptocurrency as they are well funded.
You have an Idea my friend and for me I think the big corporation accept bitcoin because when the value will flow increasingly that's the time that the corporation holdings will make it huge also.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Hi there,

Thanks a lot Smiley
Big corporates all over the world are accepting bitcoin because it is an easily and the transaction are fast. The money they earned is easily to grow and the corporation of course do some research regarding bitcoin and it is really liable that why they choose to go through bitcoin.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Large corporations take bitcoin, because they feel there is a great potential for development, which will help them to establish contacts with business colleagues.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

The several reason why Bitcoin accepted by big corporation are:

1. Because of its popularity or it is trend.
2. It has big community users all around the world.
3. Because the features of bitcoin was quite unique like its decentralization
4. It is a good electronic payment nowadays in the entire world.
5. Its usages are very useful to all bitcoin enthusiast.

That's why big corporation decided to use bitcoin to get the community to all nations who will regulate bitcoin, just like what Japan did to their country in accepting bitcoin as secondary currency in my opinion.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

bitcoin can make you money. so many corporations are big and big. so we should be thankful that bitcoin came ..
Qahay

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Bitcoin is convenient to pay for imported goods. Therefore, many large suppliers use this in their work.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Because they have enough knowledge about bitcoin with this they know how compatible the bitcoin on their kind of business.
Imagine if the bitcoin will rise the company will increase in profit also. Since bitcoin will make a name today there is a possibilities of all businesses will also use btc in their payment transaction either small or big company.  It is hassle free.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Hi there,

Thanks a lot Smiley
I think big named companies and corporations started to accept bitcoin as a payment because they see a high potential on bitcoin since it is still running even the market is on low point. Like microsoft company, they started to accept bitcoin as a payment because they think that it is a revolutionary hassle-free currency which works internationally.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Hi there,

Thanks a lot Smiley

There are companies today that cannot handle the volatility of bitcoins and  because of that, they cannot implement a cryptocurrency transactions while big companies like amazon has a decent amount of funds in order to run a cryptocurrency business.

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

Having a high price is just one of the reasons why they would accept Bitcoin as their medium, but the main reason why, is the potential of this cryptocurrency, the possibilities it could make whenever adapted. Also, this is an advantage, regarding of the regulation by the governments, I think this is also their market strategy to gain more profits.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

I think the company accepts BTC, as this will be a promising asset store for the company.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

I think because bitcoin is currently very popular and to attract consumers they accept bitcoin as a means of payment to buy their products. Then according to Bill Gates the bitcoin system is interesting and better than the traditional banking system today. The use of bitcoin in large companies makes more choices for consumers.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

Well for me, i think the reason why companies and large corporations accept payment with Bitcoin can see that they see the potential development of Bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency. At present, people want to pay for services, they often have to pay through intermediaries or payment gateways, the cost is often not cheap, limited to certain countries. But Bitcoin is completely different, it can do transactions directly anywhere in the world, without intermediaries, the transaction fee is acceptable.
Koluchka

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

While many people are still trying to grasp the concept of “what exactly is a bitcoin?”, even more businesses are starting to ask the question “do we need to care?” With any new technology there are going to be advantages and disadvantages, risks and rewards. Bitcoin is no exception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: