Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i think to store my salary in crypto wallets. it's good or bad decision?  (Read 598 times)
slcryptoking94 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

It is a good decision by the way just wait XRP price will go to the moon.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

Yeah, it is a good idea. At least you will earn from the money you have stored. The money you have stored in your wallet will increase through time.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

if you store all of your salary into XRP and leave nothing for your real life is a bad choice.
you need to spare some of it for your needs,
if you do that,everything should be ok.
because XRP has a potential for a year time or months,but for a short time.
it does not
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future
I don't think it is a bad idea for you to save your salary in crytocurrency. However, you have to research properly the particular crypto to use to ensure that you do not loose at last. another important thing is that you choose a good wallet to also make sure that your sweat and blood does not grow wings and fly away.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:53:59 AM

It is a good idea to save a portion of your salary in crypto. But remember to diversify your portfolio, investing in one coin alone carry more risk.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

I think it is a good idea. Although i suppose you may need to convert your money from one cryptocurrency to another during the year Smiley

helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Hi,
Did you mean some of your salaries? Don't put all of it in the only ripple.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

I don't think its a good decision. First: its your only income (as far as I can see) you need to put in stabilized place. You can cut some portion and invest into crypto anytime but NOT all.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Becarefull with it, it maybe safe but have a risk. you maybe want to gain some profit from it but there still a chance where to coin price drop and you'll lose your money. If you still want to do it please chose several coin the chance of losing money will decrease because its almost possible to all coin droping price in same time.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Hi,
Thats the worst decision you will ever made,you can try other alts but not XRP it is controlled by the bankers,this coin will destroy our cryptocommunity.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

You should at least diversify with the other top currencies (BTC,ETH,LTC,XMR,XLM). Having cryptocurrencies is already a risk, with only one is even riskier

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Hi,
Yes it is a good decision since it a kind of investment but make sure that you do not put all your money in one altcoin or either your money needed for daily needs because cryptocurrency is too volatile, it may triple your money the next day and it can be gone the next week.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Lara644

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

I hope you know cryptocurrency itself is a risk..and I don't think storing all your salary in one coin if at all is the best, diversify and keep part of your salary for daily use. U can keep the rest for long term holding.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Hi,

OMG. Are you serious? Of course, crypto develops but you put all your money in one basket. And there is already a bubble in crypto. What will you do when the market faces correction?
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

Hi,

If the whole salary, there is nothing more stupid than seen. At some point you can lose all means. Then what are you doing?
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

it all depends on your choice, because there is a positive side and the negative side of keeping your salary in crypto currency, the positive side of keeping your salary in crypto currency there is the possibility of your money will increase and growth, because we know crypto currency is very volatile the price is changing fast, because the price changes have an impact for your money, which is stored in crypto currency, and the negative side you can lose your money, because crypto is a place for your money to decline, I personally do not want to take risks like that, you better save it for emergency needs and the other you save it in crypto currency
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

I think diversification is key. Diversify within different asset classes such as equities, bonds, crypto; and diversify within cryptocurrencies itself. In that way, you will be able to reduce the volatility of your investment portfolio.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

You should invest only you can afford to lose, so if you will not be sad if you lose all your investment then it is okay to invest all your salary in crypto.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Hi,

don't put all ypour salary into the crypto wallet, put a half of it or just the part of the salary that you can allow you to loose. and go trading, that may make you richer nevertheless you may loose all this funds
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: