Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i think to store my salary in crypto wallets. it's good or bad decision?  (Read 596 times)
kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Very good way to invest your earn money. Not letting it sit with dust and have a chance to earn profit from it.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

it's the same as giving your salary to the bank at a percentage, but you can withdraw it at any time

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Hi. I think it's safe to put every month a part of your salary in crypto. Also put a small portion on the bank in case shit hits the roof. So what i do is the part i would deposit to my savings i take put 65% in crypto and about 35% in the bank. Also make sure you alwayse have a plan B!! Dont fully trust 100% on crypto. Gotta have backup fiat!

yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

You know better that it's a good decision or Bad.I guess if you doesn't want your salary in present you should invest it.by investing they will increase their cost instead of stand at one point or getting down  Roll Eyes
Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Well, in any case, it's better than keeping extra money under the pillow. Although if the money does not work it makes no sense. Try to invest in a promising currency and increase your savings.

thebitter

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

Never. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and it is very risky to put all your money into cryptocurrency.
The golden rule: Invest what you can lose. Invest some money, learn the game, then this will come a second source of income for you.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Never. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and it is very risky to put all your money into cryptocurrency.
The golden rule: Invest what you can lose. Invest some money, learn the game, then this will come a second source of income for you.
Not a wise decisions to put all your salary into crypto wallet. Yes it is very volatile also always think of to be safe your money in other investment. It is also good to invest in different worth return of profit.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future

Yeah you sure are in the right direction but never put all your eggs in one basket.  I suggest you invest in other top alt coins

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future
You are doing right thing presently it will grow for future and later it might reach $50 to $100. Good luck for your investments.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

Hi,

Maybe some but not all specially if it  is your only income...
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Hi,
I don't think it's a good decision because the cryptocurrency market is now saturated, so it's likely to fall.

alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

it's good because you'll somehow earn from it. however, you have to take extra good care of your wallet because there is possibility of it to be hacked and your money will go down the drain.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

I will advice that if you are converting your fiat salary in to cryptocurrency, make sure you put your fund in bitcoin and ethereum! Ripple is not a normal cryptocurrency in a sense. Investor could be played out by centralized system of ripple and the scheme could crash!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

I would save keep some cash in case of rainy days dude. dont put all your eggs in a basket.
StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

I would save keep some cash in case of rainy days dude. dont put all your eggs in a basket.
This - very sound advice. Smiley And dont "invest" money you can't loose. Smiley

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Hi,

I think that all my salary to be stored in one cell is too dangerous. It is necessary first of all to allocate some part for own needs, and the rest to distribute in different baskets
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

I think its good as mostly the cryptocurrencies grow well overtime but just holding xrp can be risking, i would suggest you to diversify in btc, ltc, eth atleast.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

congratulations you just lost more than half of your salary because the coin you chose (ripple) got dumped hard ever since you started this topic and the drop was big as it always is.

if you ever had the time, check out the history of the coin you want to invest in and you will see there that the price movement is not healthy at all. it is a clear example of pure pump and dump.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

I think not of all your sallary will put on a crypto wallets.We can predict if youre money will be succesful or not because value can be pump or dump
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

congratulations you just lost more than half of your salary because the coin you chose (ripple) got dumped hard ever since you started this topic and the drop was big as it always is.

if you ever had the time, check out the history of the coin you want to invest in and you will see there that the price movement is not healthy at all. it is a clear example of pure pump and dump.

that's so bad for the op.
even though he is not investing in XRP, i believe he should not go all-in to crypto with his salary (assuming it is the only source of living for him).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███