Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i think to store my salary in crypto wallets. it's good or bad decision?  (Read 598 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

Well if you did your research or study about that coins before placing all your money in crypto wallet and you think that coin is worth it then it is a good decision because you know you will earn a huge profit from that. But if you just chose it without any knowledge about it then it is a bad decision. Placing your money in an investment is very risky so you just invest the amount that you can afford to lose and leave a portion for your needs.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

Not all of your salary, put in crypto curremncy only that sum of money that you can allow yourself to loose. Don't turn crypto currency into financial pyramid and never do something like selling a car or a flat to buy Bitcoin. That's nuts.

Go-go-go, power girls !
illecebra

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

never use money that you can not afford to lose to invest
actually that is an old advise that I hear a lot from this forum
salary must use to what it must to do
if your basic need already well funded, than use the rest to invest

that is my opinion
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

That's very risky. Good or bad, i don't know. It could be bad for you if you need the money and XRP price decreased, but also good if XRP price increased. Everyone is responsible of his action. It is gambling...
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Please don't do that , crypto is high risk invesment , just invest your extra money in crypto , But you think it'll hit 1XRP = $100 in the future , are you seriously ?
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future
It is very good idea to keep your salary into growing crypto currency. But Crypto is very good for investment as highly growing asset. Daily needs can not be fullfill with Crypto similar as fiat currency.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Did you ask for financial advice?  You will still do it regarding anyone said here according to your bias.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

Hi,
i convert to my salary into xrp and it store in ripple wallet every month for (i expect) one year. it is good or bad decision? i think XRP hit $100 in near future

Well, honestly that's a quite risky but still a great idea. Holding your salary would be an effective idea for you'll get a high profit from it. However, you must still keep some cash for you to be able to survive until your next salary. Be sure to keep something for your daily expences.
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

If you think your money you saved will increase through the time yes its a good decision but if your money stay and not increasing its the time to change your decision. or invest it in other currency
altcoin999

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

your sallary into XRP
this post made in jan,6
so i think your sallary should be down in current rate

just use free money, i hope you dont have problem with holding your moeny until the price bounce back
skan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:13:36 PM

not all your salary as many others have mentioned, but maybe like 10-30% should be fine because you will need money daily as well. xrp is a good choice but maybe not smart to only put it into it by itself. should spread atleast 2-5% in some others as well in case xrp does not reach that goal.
KingBT

Activity: 46
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

for me it sounds great. I also want to keep my salary in crypto wallets. In a few years I will become rich
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

The idea of accumulations in the form of kriptavalyut is good. But the portfolio is better to diversify. For example between Bitcoin, ETH and other alternative currencies. One third of the share.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

It all boils down to the question: are you prepared to lose it all?
If you don't need it, and you are willing to lose it (worst case scenario), then jump right in (after you do some research of course...)

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

Hi,

Eventhough xrp or any coin has a great future,, doing such investments in only one particular cryptocurrency is a bad idea.. We should not depend our future on just one but a divided great project with small capital and also have the same or better instance to progress like TIO and LOC.. I can’t advice more about your hard earned salary,, on how you must spent it but do it right or regret in the end..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

You can not keep all your money in one place (it's a crypto currency). In terms of hedging financial risks, this is unacceptable.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

You can not keep all your money in one place (it's a crypto currency). In terms of hedging financial risks, this is unacceptable.

I think that you did not understand the essence of the matter. We are talking about savings in the form of a crypto currency. Not necessarily it should be in one purse. In my opinion - the author's decision is correct. Surely the forum thinks so most of the participants
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:19:11 AM by invincible49

Only invest what you can afford to lose. Yours would be a very smart move if you put a portion of your salary into your cryptocurrency wallet not all of them. But I'd suggest you to add different coins to your portfolio and a big percentages of these should be Bitcoin. Bitcoin is proven and the future of it makes it reliable whereas others altcoins like xrp could be worth a good amount in a couple of years.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Be ready to lose everything or be really rich, but honestly you should just use money that won't make a difference in your life.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

This is a reflection of advantages and disadvantages, because it is possible when you need money, the price will be low. What will you do? , But in the long run it can be useful
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: