Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AppsCoin!! New Coin on the binance market place,Solid team,workingProduct=PROFIT  (Read 220 times)
cryptoniffo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Hi just wanted to give everybody a heads up on a new coin that just arrived on the binance market place, it doesnt even have a coinmarketcap page  so anybody getting in is truly at the beginning of the ride.

Very good product and a good team and a chance to step in to a new coin with a promising and profitable life in front of it either long or short term.

Take a look on their site and look at the team, product and roadmap.
I missed the token sale so i got in as soon as it got on binance, a lot the big holders sold coins because it was a good profit so now this coin is nice and stable and able to ride a healthy and long wave.

It just got released, and only available on binance, once it starts to hit other exchanges it will go high !

https://appcoins.io/

AppCoin tokens can be used to obtain services on any app store that supports the AppCoins protocol as well as to reward users. Some examples:

Developers can invest on advertising to promote their apps;
    Users can be rewarded with AppCoins by installing and using sponsored apps;
    Developers can sell and users can buy digital goods using in-app billing;

Key Advisors from Google Play, Goldman Sachs, TenX, Bitcoin Core and Ripple Core

ALways do your homework so look it up for yourself.
it already doubled in value for me in just this morning but in a very organic way so no crazy pump n dump.

Good luck and dont wait too long !

Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

invest now in APPC, because APPC price will reach $ 10- $ 20, and it will make you rich if you invest now

Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

How much did Appscoin raise in the ICO? I have heard good things about this coin, but knowing how much it has raised if fundamental to estimate its possibilities of immediate future growth.

sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Note, however, that Appscoin has already paid nearly 10 times as much in return for early investment in ICO, so investing in Appscoin may be a risky business now.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Note, however, that Appscoin has already paid nearly 10 times as much in return for early investment in ICO, so investing in Appscoin may be a risky business now.
This is true i invested $1k on this and it gave me a lot of gains,but just wait for it to be listed in more exchanges it might give us x1000 or more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

Really, damn wish I know this sooner.
cryptoniffo (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

ITS + 80 %%%

I tried to tell you guys !!!
I was first to tell you  and this is just beginning !! x10 x20
Webark

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

Curious to know how the tokens Held will effect the price when released over the next few months and years, atleast 10% are being held?

reading reports of users buying and not being able to sell on binance as balance for appcoins appears as zero so possibly a few glitches to sort out.. might explain the current price if most are not able to sell..

Thanks
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

AppCoins is looking interesting. Definitely potential there. Already 18x up since ICO. Going to do a small investment.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Ozmaan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Yes, certainly it looks like its doing well and has a good team. Would have a look at it more closely
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: