Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think a post was censored so posting here _ Re Goldcoin Scam Reward Change.  (Read 1503 times)
emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 12:18:58 AM

The coin was released well before block 200 cuz i got several of the 10k blocks

We can actually pin this down. How much hashrate did you point at goldcoin, if you can remember.

The 10k blocks did last until the 19th hour, when the network hashrate spiked and the number of blocks per hour went from 400 or less to nearly 3000.

Kelsey, it is important to the value of the coin (because it impacts the number in circulation), but it should not be a reflection on the current dev team if they didn't have a part in it. Do you know if there is a block explorer running for GLD?

around 150 Kh
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 01:03:11 AM

ok you have stopped making sense now, I'm going to start assuming you are possibly 13 or 15 years old, but please stay around .. the only Nibble Dev I know created a stella non pre-mined , non insta-mined currency .

My questions are 1.) why do you keep pestering the Goldcoin community and 2.) what happened to the promise you made in the thread below? Are you a man of your word?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231834.msg2491744#msg2491744

i'll have to go to settings and re -tick it first,  let me just go do that .......

i couldn't find it -

anyhow - i'm not interested in being popular on "bitcointalk.org" - we are sourcing real buyers they are real investors - this will happen in time its all apart of the market - i keep telling you people to either mine or buy now - or maybe later - you don't have to believe me (and of course i'd say that ) - but  you also don't know the future ?? so ..

* again Mico , just want this not associated with nibble - at the moment it is , look up thread - , we need to fix all that . then i go away .  

reasonable ?

You got your wish, yet you continue to perpetuate this "association" with your accusations and false claims. Wouldn't your time be more productively spent working on the advancement of Nibble?

its a good point and had I not had a comment deleted would you really think anyone would now be viewing my quite reasonable and quite not pestering comment , it was a simple observation of the way money velocity can be restricted, I'm interested in economics so i made this observation .

I don't consider that pestering Micro, to say that is a classic psychological effect called "victim syndrome" (you will see it a lot in the 21st century) its even sometimes played by Bankers , they are the victims because someone showed them up at the theft they commit.  (more or less..)

did i say anything further to the actual fact that Goldcoin is a 7 million + "Pre-mine" type currency , nope i said nothing more than your friend,  and everyone else knows to be a fact.

I just witnessed our friend Vlad in reading back though a forum topic offering some fool 24 LTC for 3000 "Galaxycoins" so the level of "newness" of some users does concern me yes and i'd like to inform the market, where i can.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 01:08:40 AM

Also what bugs me is this is all ancient history that people are using to attack the current dev team on, when simply microguys current dev team had nothing to do with this premining, and its likely all the premined are pretty much spread now.

Yeessss kesly sprrrread kelsy , spread thought that wonderful place we call magic Goldcoinland, spread where all the little Goldcoins go to be spread happily amongst the people of Goldcoinland, and then on every Wednesday a gold bell rings in Goldcoinland and everyone gets a free and shiny new Goldcoin.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 04:27:44 AM

I have no idea what you mean about having a comment deleted.

Yeah, I just happened across this thread, and that is pretty much the only thing I'm trying to figure out. The GLD Info thread isn't self moderated, how would you have had your comment deleted?
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 04:32:37 AM

its a good point and had I not had a comment deleted would you really think anyone would now be viewing my quite reasonable and quite not pestering comment , it was a simple observation of the way money velocity can be restricted, I'm interested in economics so i made this observation.

I have no idea what you mean about having a comment deleted. The fact is you continue along the same line as before. I made the changes you requested and you made no change. These are the simple facts and it is plain to see for all now.

Good luck with Wimple and may you have the very best of success in the future.

no Problem , and thank you , you could have left this topic well alone but Kelsey kept commenting and bumping it .

I kept to my word , I made one comment in a topic that was a simple observation it would have been lost amongst the many in there had it not been deleted.

There is a lesson here , we don't censor in 2013 we are moving away from censorship , if it wasn't deleted Imy apologies , but not for my factual comment .

Lets all move on hey ?

dont get me wrong  there is a good chance you will get your sack of gold , there maybe a scenario in which all Cryptocurrency rises  at least a little .

We don't need to adversarial.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 04:35:43 AM

I have no idea what you mean about having a comment deleted.

Yeah, I just happened across this thread, and that is pretty much the only thing I'm trying to figure out. The GLD Info thread isn't self moderated, how would you have had your comment deleted?

Might have been a mistake ,  I thought the same thing , I replied to Jackjack but then couldn't find the reply .

As I said if it's not deleted , I'm sorry , but I still wanted to make the comment .

As its a fact , that if  block reward is lowered the velocity is throttled , thus leading to the possible effect I explained .

This is economics 101 . 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:20:37 PM

@kelsey
they spent the money so its ok now LOL
wow buddy you really go overboard defending on these sketchy coins lol
how many are you holding from buddies ?

and yeah digitalindustry i agree screw these "experts"
say what you want screw em.

you make this topic for people who may not be familiar with what kelsey just called "old news"

forums are for discussion so i'd say this is spot on with the intended goal..
to trade information and discuss something.
If you don't like what is being talked about then leave ?

I won't bother with any of these guys that's elf moderate their topics that is usually a red flag.
There is some guys who have a such a problem with drama swirling around them and ALL their coins they keep releasing
they need to do that though.. all the haters hatin' i suppose right ?

And unlike kelsey again i disagree with premining and will not sit here and make stupid excuses for it period.

@digitalindustry
It's a child's Saturday morning cartoon in the altcoin scene show called "Scammers & Friends"
the scammers scam and pay their buddies who are of course gonna cheerleader for them .. duh
Mix in the rich kid friends and we have little groups dominating through a hell of a lot of control, deceit and manipulative behavior.
Like one psycho maniacal control freak who.
- Controls who gets his source code to his coin and how they can use it.
- Controls who gets his altcoin and where they can spend it.
- Controls what his coin is worth and where it can be used..

The guy copies code from another coin and then some guy copies that and he screams THEFT ! they stole my coin..
105 pages of drama moved to off-topic lol
This same guy wanted his coin on a certain exchange really bad and spammed the Troll box non stop until he got banned
and right after demanded  HIS  coin will never be on cryptsy !
then after i said don't think you should be asking your coin users / miners etc if the coin should be on an exchange ?
I was flamed hard ! ..i was told no and i was a troll and i was wrong and i need stfu etc etc etc
and guess what i seen hours later ?
This guy made a poll about whether his coin he demanded to not be on cryptsy should now be added LOL
hmm where did he get that idea ? He said because he got private messages from people mad that he made that decision..
DUH of course their mad ..jeezuz christ !
And now he's a little saint with his garbage coin trading on cryptsy and idiot fanboys defending any dumb behavior that comes from that guy..
And the prick is making me out to be a troll on their cause i have caught him lying etc like when he was demanding
over and over that he has never spoke to me ever and has no idea who i am yet i have Private Message proof showing he in fact does.. lyer !

These morons will hang them selves sooner later.. give em the rope .

PS: thanks for posting and screw these guys i don't care what most of them think anyway or their crying and whining..
believe it or not people are entitled to their opinions, don't like it ? too fukin bad ! suck it up..

edit:
I came here for one reason because i seen GoldCoin on the exchange so i wanted as much info as possible..
and after reading this topic i won;t bother with it.. it's premined that is all i gotta here, if it get worse from there its just entertainment lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: