Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46364 times)
kariboo67

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

think ABT will be listed on Cobinhood too, like CMT partnership

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

interesting to explore deeper
blockchain v 3.0
do we need it? or not? I want to know the results as soon as possible
As already mentioned earlier, the project is not just empty. Everyone can understand that it is not Scam, because there is a lot of attention. But to understand - not so simple. I started to read the book of ether)) to understand all aspects of the whitepaper ArcBlock. And I really understand how cool this project is.

An interesting project, going through the white another section i discover is the 'lock-in platform', flexibility is one of the fundamental qualities in human nature no developer will desire to be restricted to participating in more than one activity at a time. but the Arcblock platform is very optimistic to tackle this issue in cloud computing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Scam Alert from arcblock.network

Your project is great! Recently, I have discovered a phishing site! I am really surprised! Perhaps this project is too good but the scammers took advantage of it!
http://arcblock.network is a scam everyone please be careful!

Hope that our project succeed!

I'm sure that this information has helped many people. The mere fact that fraudsters forge this particular site, and not some other one, speaks of the great prospects of the ArcBlock project. Wink
Had it checked and can confirm this is a phishing site. Arcblock should buy domains that can easily be copied. Like ArcbIock, but capital I. It's amazing that nobody falls for the phishing site. But it's really sad there we're victims from those who received a phishing email . That was like almost 7 ETH stolen.

I also had the site checked and Confirmed, the irony  "scammers to warn people against scamming" the blockchain technology is an upgrade to the decentralized system.  https://arcblock.io for every thing you need to know.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

What do you mean by world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying Dapps? Weren't Dapps being built much before Arcblock? And then I have a confusion. You claim to have your own optimized blockchain, but you will be transferring tokens to the ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet! Will you be converting these tokens to your coins at a later stage (like EOS) or these ERC-20 tokens will be the standard currency on your platform? Lastly, I would wish to see links embedded in your media section. There are just images, not clickable links for further research.

A comprehensive innovations that combines blockchain technology (Decentralized applications) with Cloud Computing , for everything you need to know about arckblock blockchain technology.

RELATED DOCUMENTS
ArcBlock Official Website: https://arcblock.io
ArcBlock Technical White Paper: https://arcblock.io/whitepapers/technical.pdf
ArcBlock Business White Paper: https://arcblock.io/whitepapers/tokensale.pdf   

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

ED is bad exchange without price control, people lose money on that. When will ARC can be trading?
In occasion of comments on etherdelta I will refrain. In occasion of ArcBlock: the road map is calculated for 5 years. If I correctly understood the question, then the following information for 2019 from the road map: "Build the decentralized marketplace for ArcBlock decentralized applications and their tokens".

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

interesting to explore deeper
blockchain v 3.0
do we need it? or not? I want to know the results as soon as possible
As already mentioned earlier, the project is not just empty. Everyone can understand that it is not Scam, because there is a lot of attention. But to understand - not so simple. I started to read the book of ether)) to understand all aspects of the whitepaper ArcBlock. And I really understand how cool this project is.

We are seeing many positive things about the ICO because the partnership makes more convenient for the investors. Etherdelta has the huge community in terms of trading and it is also generating huge volumes when a coin is listing in Etherdelta.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

Scam Alert from arcblock.network

Your project is great! Recently, I have discovered a phishing site! I am really surprised! Perhaps this project is too good but the scammers took advantage of it!
http://arcblock.network is a scam everyone please be careful!

Hope that our project succeed!

I'm sure that this information has helped many people. The mere fact that fraudsters forge this particular site, and not some other one, speaks of the great prospects of the ArcBlock project. Wink
Had it checked and can confirm this is a phishing site. Arcblock should buy domains that can easily be copied. Like ArcbIock, but capital I. It's amazing that nobody falls for the phishing site. But it's really sad there we're victims from those who received a phishing email . That was like almost 7 ETH stolen.

I also had the site checked and Confirmed, the irony  "scammers to warn people against scamming" the blockchain technology is an upgrade to the decentralized system.  https://arcblock.io for every thing you need to know.

thank you. we should be careful in the market.there are many scams recently. https://arcblock.io  is correct.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

A very useful information, ABT will grow in the future
easemypain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Arcblock advantages are huge:
Incentive driven: for every participant in the arcblock community platform there is a dividend at the end of every task.
Best user experience platform: Users can simply access them from a web browser, or download a mobile app directly from an app store (Google app store). Either way, the procedure is familiar.

elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

From the white paper, it shows that ArcBlock is working on a system where we don't have to install the metalmask light wallet browser extension on my system before we can use the blockchain. ArcBlock is working on a system where the blockchain will be very easy to access like the internet web and our phone application. with these a lot of people will have interest to join use the blockchain and the cryptocurrency 
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

First big shot for ArcBlock, Congratulation! 2018 will be a successful year of ArcBlock. Guys don't miss ArcBlock, the Public sale registration will be closed on Jan 21st, 2018, 7pm CST.

woody55

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Hi

I would like to reserve the translation.

Language: Dutch

Telegram: @Woody999

Portfolio:
https://tekst-vertaler.nl/
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

I am sure it will be a huge and successful ICO. More than 30K users on Instagram, more than 45K users subscribe to the site and thousands of submissions applications. I hope my KYC is approved as well. Let's wait for the minimum and the maximum contributions for each investor. I hope ArcBlock sets a different rule than TheKey that had ICO messed up.
The hype around the project is incredible. 25,000 people passed KYC is still in the first day! This is a great result. Also hope that my application will approve. About the limit too worried.
Yes, I agree too. The contribution limits will probably not be high enough because of the enormous interest of many investors. Anyway, I hope there is a well-defined rule for people to contribute. For example, the Cindicator also had a lot of interest and they performed an excellent ICO with contribution levels according to investors' expectations. 
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

Hi, What percentage of premine token be allocated for the airdrop ?

Actually it is bounty and not free airdrops. The pie chart in the OP says 8% is for marketing and partner support, of which 1% of it is allocated for bounty funds
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

ArcBlock has got another achievement by building up a partnership with EtherDelta to provide users with reactive and real-time experiences. This will result  building up a huge credibility of arcblock. I feel that all crypto investors should take this as a opportunity.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

one of the most successful ICO for today goes right now is the ArcBlock, I correctly did that, I found this project, it attracts me, DEV should try, this coin will reach the world level, because it is so indispensable

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pitchi

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

hi dev i read the whitepaper you are saying world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying Dapps? Dapps are built in a lot of blockchains what do you mean by being the first ? And You say that your have an optimized blockchain, but you are using ethereum wallets to store your tokens ! are you goin to swap these tokens for your own coins ?? 

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

Great project with good team. We are planning to arc price x10 between 2018?

Though this is achievable but it is not always about the price. I know everybody wants to get rich (including me too) but the technology development and its usefulness to the public is also very important
imsterimad

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

hi dev i read the whitepaper you are saying world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying Dapps? Dapps are built in a lot of blockchains what do you mean by being the first ? And You say that your have an optimized blockchain, but you are using ethereum wallets to store your tokens ! are you goin to swap these tokens for your own coins ?? 

intresting questions  i think that they are building a cross-chain, so the Dapps can be on any blockchain i think so will see hat the dev say !
dogaatac

Activity: 672
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

i saw arcblock on icodrops.com  https://icodrops.com/arcblock/

i love their score and hype rate . i also joined the whitepaper and bounty. good luck for team and investors. it would be fast ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: