Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Cryptopia experts on here  (Read 118 times)
jsn999 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Just transferred 0.1 BTC to Cryptopia.

It has shown up in my balance as 0.1 but when I go to markets and try to buy the balance says 0.0 btc.

Anyone know what I need to do?
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

It has shown up in my balance as 0.1 but when I go to markets and try to buy the balance says 0.0 btc.

Maybe theres a pending transactions in your account? if none try to contact the support they will resolve your issue.

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Maybe something trouble in cryptopia...
I think you can wait until tomorrow...
Or maybe you send thats coin with low gas?

-= OI =-
tolisss

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

my experience with this exchange is awful and at least myself I will never use it again it does not worth the money nor the time. They use low fees so the transactions stay unconfirmed, endless times the site is not responding, their support does not exist, you do not know if the trade was made or not, the books do not update what else can I say? withdraw limits? fees? 

it is really risky and I will stay far away.
minnetonka98

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Easiest thing to do is get the address of the blockchain and look it up to see if it has been confirmed. All exchanges require a certain number of confirmations before the transaction is confirmed.

If you look in your Deposit History, you should see the blockchain address once Cryptopia receives the transaction. From there, you can click the link to find out how many confirmations have occurred.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/DepositHistory
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: