News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1 Waves = $100 in summer
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves - $100  (Read 532 times)
Tristan1337

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

I believe that waves is one of the most undervalued coins. But i don't think $100 for 2018, maybe 2019.

For 2018 i think the max possible would be $50-60.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Best price for Waves maybe $50 - $70 this year, I am optimistic about waves, they have all of requirement to reach more than $50. But for climb to $100, I suggest 50% say YES, and 50% for NO. I hope Waves can reach $60 on March, long time investment for hold this coin.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

We vote and share the opinion, will the Waves take the bar at $100 before the summer? A lot of positive things expected in the near future - smart contracts, atomic swap, support for hardware wallets, anonymous messenger and decentralized voting system.

Can i find somewhere an objective comparisons between waves and Ehtereum?
Pertor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

I believe that in 2018 1 Waves will cost $ 100, I also think that some more altcoins should decently take off (NEM, Ripple, Verge, Cardana, Stellar, SiaCoin).
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Waves can reach $100 but not in summer. Since it's an old altcoin it may take more than 6 months or year(s) since as of now it's only $12. But if the developers change a little bit of it. Waves can reach more than $100 and it will grow more than ever. It's a good project indeed and have the potential as an altcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

They are all busy with their own altcoin and they are not even noticing the Waves platform.
But I believe the investors are looking for every coin that they could buy with which will make them rich. So waves could be one. Since it is still cheap it will be easier to buy a lot of it which will also maximize the profit.
Thank God I didnt move my Waves and are still there. Will make it rot there until the price is satisfying,
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

I read the posts of the negative voters, and I can't help but thinking of the days when ETH was $7, and nobody believed it would reach $100 someday (let alone 1000)!  Cheesy

Waves will get there sooner or later guys. And I voted yes, because I personally think it would get there by summer.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

No I don't I think it could raise $100 before summer. In my opinion it will be around 70-80, but at the end of the year we'll have a 100-120 easy. (in my opinion)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

I think it could get very close at least, the platform is very good and teams are working hard to make it successfull.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Wave platform make people love because it fee too small, if Wave reach 100$ then no body would love to use Waves more. I think dev team dont love this happen so they will keep Wave price grow slowly to keep user come to Wave platform.
escrow4acc

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

To my regret, $ 100 will not do. The lack of projects on the basis of wave gets in price. My opinion is $ 30 no more.

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

If the ETH reaches today $ 1000, I think it is really possible that the WAVES reach the $ 100 during this year 2018.
The project is well advanced and the price should finally take off this year

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

May be 20-25$. 100 is too much. Waves team has to do a lot from technical perspective in order to increase the price of the coin. Not very popular for ICOs((
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

Its always going to be a long term investment, most of the tokens are also rising. If waves isn't going to hit $50 before the year end, then I guess there is a low in progress when it comes to making their platform be used by companies that will tokenize themselves. I guess ETH will win this fight.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

All the events of the future and what is happening with Waves is a very positive impact on the growth of its capitalization. The more good news, the faster will increase the cost. But I still think that by the summer of  100 $ will not, and by the end of the year quite real

Waves is the one of the potential altcoin in the market and we see some little dump also in the waves from the past 2 week now all coins recovered and value will be increase more in the chart as people invest on it. Expect ripple and cardano most of the altcoins shows the positive growth in the chart now, for the advice to all the adviser you can invest on waves and can able to get the 100 USD with in 6 months from now for sure. We see this is one of the coins which is comes to market with great potential.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

$100 is a big target for too short of a time. There's a lot other altcoins, especially with low price, that is being pumped here and there. It's too much of a competition for waves.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

I believe before summer will be around 50-60$. Till the end of year will reach 100. Anyway Waves is good investment. But I vote for no! Smiley

Yes. I agree that waves is good investment for long term and also its very promissing altcoin but for the poll i vote no because the waves price does not move so fast to reach $100 just in summer.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

Uhm , I was participating into Waves ICO in 2016 but I don't see it going to 50$ for now so we must wait at least summer to see a good prise rising for waves. Waves is a long-term investment and if you can hold it long enough , then you won.
Yeah I was considering to invest in it for long term, but I have 3 choices based on my budget. Invenst in Trx and cash out when I get decent profit, invest in XRB for fairly long term or invest in waves and keep them cold. I might go with waves or split some in xrb too.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

We vote and share the opinion, will the Waves take the bar at $100 before the summer? A lot of positive things expected in the near future - smart contracts, atomic swap, support for hardware wallets, anonymous messenger and decentralized voting system.

Atomic swap and smart contracts are vital, yet there is no improvemnt for them. This is causing a negative effect on waves. People started to chase different oportunities. Anyway I believe it will reach $100 this year, I don't know the date.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

I forgot to add that Waves has strategic alliance with new great dec. exchange IDEX.
In general, IDEX is dedicated for Ethereum based ERC-20 tokens, but .....
All new sensible tokens issued using Waves platform will be listed on IDEX for trading, as well.
This will boost usage of Waves platform, for sure. Amen!

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: