Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 05:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMiner - PHP Based Multi Worker Control UI.  (Read 529 times)
Cenron (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:25:03 AM

Hey guys I been hanging out at this forum for a little while now, learning as much as I can about BitCoins and mining them. Anyway I have met a few people on here and in the general community that have helped me so much that I could honestly say I would be lost without that guidance.

So to say thank you to the community! I am a professional programmer working in San Francisco and on my free time, I started working on a robust, multi worker control and stats system to give you real time control over all of your workers.

What Features Are/Will Be Implemented:
+Statistics
  •      - How much total mined.
  •      - Total hashrates.
  •      - Individual worker stats.
  •      - Stats over a period of up to a month.
  •     - Pretty graphs and long term projections.

+ Worker Management
  •      - Add/Remove
  •      - Manage Worker Pools
  •      - Manage Strategies.
  •      - Get detailed info of the workers hardware.

+ Pool Management
  •     - Add/Remove Pools
  •     - Set global defaults ( IE if a new worker joins there is a set of defaults that its assigned. )
  •      - Set pools for worker based on what group there in or other criteria
  •      - If the pools have API get current info about your performance and calculate that into your stats.

+ General
  • Runs Times ( Stop after x time )
  • Share Limits ( Stop after x shares )
  • Multi User control ( So you can sell time on your workers )
  • Module/Plugin system ( If you want a new feature you can create it and just plug it in )

AND THE BEST FEATURE, NO FORCED DONATION!!

What I need from the community:
  • The Biggest thing I Need is IDEAS!!!!!!, I am a noob and barley a couple of block erupters so I have no idea beyond what I want
    what features will be useful. Please post them here and Ill try to review them and update the list so I have a running list of features to work on.
  • When the time is right, people that are willing to be pre-alpha, alpha and beta testers. I gotta figure out how to pick the people.
  • Other programmers that I can collaberate with to help me write sections or help me with problems.
  • On of the major things I need are block erupters :/ Because I am new I have no bitcoins to buy ANYTHING!!! and it takes a week for me to get some money converted. Any donations of bitcoins even if its a few dollars here and there will help A LOT. You ask why do you need these! mainly because I am trying to create a web interface that allows you to control ALL your workers from one location. I have 2 block erupters, so i barley have 1 worker. But I need to set up a few to do testing with and hell its just fun mining and its been a pain getting up and going :\

If you feel like it my DONATION ADDRESS IS: 1E6pika65q3zzrti55WeFoARZgLjxQod9W, if you do donate PLEASE put your forum name in the comment area of the donation so I can put you on the list of Beta Testers and the First Group that this will be released to.

NOW THE PICTURES!!!! Please note this project is in the very early stages.

http://s17.postimg.org/701ods4nz/wip.jpg
Cenron (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:22:28 AM

That is actually something I have been working on setting up. Ill post the url once its up and running.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: