Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:21:59 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 117 times)
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
⇾ ?
January 06, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 08:42:34 AM by Future Seeker

?

Lets keep helping each other.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

In early days most people focus to Bitcoin until due to high scale which leads to slow process and high fees. People search an alternative until Ethereum boom, now that Ethereum is facing the same scenario of Bitcoin of slow processing and high fees leads to higher gas. Is the sleeping crypto giant waves will be waken and soon to rise?

Share your opinions
Maybe not only waves,neo is candidate too it is far greater than BTC and ETH these two deserves to be at the top like the new altcoins who overthrow top 20coins in just few months.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

people never searched for alternative to bitcoin and even if they did, nobody with half a brain would consider ethereum as that alternative since it is worse than bitcoin when it comes to scaling!

ETH went up because their pumping team was top notch.

as for Waves, i believe that it has a lot of potential. it is a good project. even better than ETH and it is still extremely cheap so it has a lot of room to grow big time.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

In early days most people focus to Bitcoin until due to high scale which leads to slow process and high fees. People search an alternative until Ethereum boom, now that Ethereum is facing the same scenario of Bitcoin of slow processing and high fees leads to higher gas. Is the sleeping crypto giant waves will be waken and soon to rise?

Share your opinions

Ethereum transactions already started to frustrate me and cause me some losses. Waves still can't beat Ethereum right now but i'm expecting it to be serious concurrent after implementing new features to their client.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

I think the waves will inevitably grow, but Ether will always be ahead, because Ether is the basis of everything! I think the fair price is ETH \ BTC 0.3!
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I'm not sure that the waves will make a bigger breakthrough. Perhaps a new company with new ideas will break into the market. But this requires a large capacity, and new projects are unlikely to be able to own them. I think success is hard work. Who will show the best result, so will be the leader of this race.
natasha-lev

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Share your opinions
Maybe not only waves,neo is candidate too it is far greater than BTC and ETH these two deserves to be at the top like the new altcoins who overthrow top 20coins in just few months.

Not sure about Waves.
But I totally agree with the comment about NEO. Its a very good candidate with its capacity to generate NEO gas.
cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

Share your opinions

Not sure about Waves.
But I totally agree with the comment about NEO. Its a very good candidate with its capacity to generate NEO gas.
Yes NEO is better than WAVES,ETH and BTC this is just sleeping for now it might wake up sooner and it will be big.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: