Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:11:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ConnectX sends Bitcoin and Altcoin literally "TO THE MOON"  (Read 68 times)
tymevzla (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:00:44 PM by tymevzla

Hello, the last year i started to know the Crypto World. Years ago i had heard about bitcoin and ethereum, but i wasn´t until this year that i started using them and to inquire more about blockchain technology.

I checked some blogs and news websites and i have usually found articles related to the security, they explain how user information in the crypto world have been seriously compromised and many millions of dollars in bitcoin have been stolen.  I decided to look for the proposals that exist in that field, and then i found this project called ConnectX.com.

The main objective of this project is the following:
A Satellite-Based, private network for digital currency wallet secure storage and to perform financial transactions which eliminates the use of the Internet and is built for the cryptocurrency community.  I just attended a free educational webinar from ConnectX that I thought was really good and I would recommend to everyone to check it out.  The link to register is:   www.connectx.com/webinar

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: