Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: co-founder satoshipoker looking for a 2 months personal loan of 10 btc  (Read 1174 times)
TheMainFounder (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 06:05:02 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 10:18:05 AM by TheMainFounder

Hi guys,

I am one of the founders of Satoshi Poker, which has now over 1100 members and growing with about 60 players a week. Our revenue is growing rapidly, with currently about 2BTC per day on average.

Due to the fact that we wish to reinvest all revenue into development, marketing and expansion of satoshi poker itself and thus not taking a salary out of the company, I am seeking for a 2 months initial loan of 10 btc to set up a new exchanger allowing European citizens to instantly withdraw and deposit using their online banking environment. This will be the first in a series since I won't be able to loan the entire amount at once, considering I don't have a decent rep yet at btcjam.

I have listed my loan request at https://btcjam.com/listings/6290 and I am willing to offer company shares as collateral for the loan.
BitcoinFlush

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 06:05:42 AM

I confirm that this is indeed one of the co-founders of satoshipoker

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 06:31:11 AM

You have a service that makes a profit, and you want a loan to pay your self. This isn't adding up to me. Maybe you should be bootstrapping some more things or even give out shares for work. I doubt anyone is going to fund this loan because it is way out of the normal of a startup.
TheMainFounder (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 07:47:18 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2013, 10:18:47 AM by TheMainFounder

I am not looking for a loan to pay myself. I guess you completely misunderstood my request. I am looking for a loan to build an exchanger which can offer instant deposits and withdrawals in fiat currency for satoshi poker as satoshi poker legally can't do any exchange. I don't want to take any funds out of Satoshi Poker's profits to do this as we reinvest the profits to maintain the growth we currently experience. Besides that I am one of the 3 founders of satoshi poker and we have multiple investors on board, so i cant just decide to give myself a paycheck and am not entitled to all the profits.
TheMainFounder (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 11:01:05 AM

I have changed the request as on btcjam people stated that the loan was kinda big and I don't have a solid reputation on their site yet.

I will have the system built in parts, adding more countries and deposits per time, while showing meanwhile that I am a trustworthy person regarding the paybacks.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:14:26 AM

Get one of your multiple investors to lend you the money.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: