Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field?  (Read 5204 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you
You are not yet late on cryptocurrency world. You should now learn on how you will get many information about bitcoins. By studying cryptocurrency, I know that you will find out what are the ways for you to earn bitcoins.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

Hi,
Well i think your a little bit late in thia field, why? Because right now in this forum there a new rules and you will a merit to rank unlike before so that's your a little bit late but even your a little bit late you can still earn a lot of money here in crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

better late than never. just try to get your part of the profit cake. here are a lot of opportunities to make profit and many opps to lose money. read a lot and you will be wiser in your decisions.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

it's not too late, the train is just gaining speed.
you need a lot of time to understand everything, and a lot of money))
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Hi,
It's never too late to start something. Especially since the crypto market is only beginning to enter into our lives and everyone will have to understand this sphere sooner or later.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Hi,
You are not late! It's actually a good time to buy at this moment.. I suggest you invest in bitcoin, rise and lisk!
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

I do not think that in this sphere there is such a thing as "late with investment" here you can at any time do it if there is a desire to do it
clubber_fg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Hi,

Its a good time to be a newbie. Market cap is low now you have less chance for mistakes.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

Hi,

The train will always be here to those who want to ride. The train we are talking here is the crypto train. It welcomes everyone for as long as they truly believe in the ideals and vision of crypto. There is no problem whether you arrived just now or before. There are basically the same ideals crypto is promoting before, now, and in the future. Decentralization, transparency, anonymity are the top of which. In terms of investment also, you are not too late either. The room for progress in crypto and even Bitcoin is still very huge. Bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins can still multiply several folds.   

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

You are not late in anyway mate, you can just see the growing interest in newcoming projects in this big big community that is Bitcointalk, just take a look around your to fin new potential Icos or cryptos to you would to involve in.

Don't be scammed to the newbie in this forum that asks you money or like the private key or something like that, just ask everything if you not unrdestand clear, there are so much scammers out of there.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

Nobody is late at cryptocurrency. Now is the perfect time to invest while mostly of the cryptocurrency are at low price now. It could be a little late if you will not grab the opportunity to invest now at cryptocurrency while it is to affordable because the lower price you spend at it the higher profits you will earn by the time cryptocurrency rise.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I think if you are a newbi, then now you will not have to easily, more precisely, it was easier to earn a rank earlier, and now this is a whole problem. Therefore now it will be very difficult to participate in bounty programs.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

I want to welcome you first.
You are not late. Right now the market is low which gives you the opportunity to buy good coins for fair prices. Just read and try to learn about project and the market... Don't invest in coins before doing a research
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

Hi,

You are not late, you are just on time to arrive here in bitcoin talk. This is the right time to learn and study about coins. Read topics here in which you can gain knowledge on joining campaigns, investing and trading. Just be patient and hardworking in reading. Likewise, in terms of crytocurrency field, you have to research more especially when you want to invest.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Hi, you are not late. You just need a suitable opportunity. The recent price is also a lot of change. You need to learn more.
I agree with you. For those people who participated or entered this field late; I think it would be difficult for them to be successful here but it is not too late. All you need to do is to work hard and work wisely.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

Nobody is late at cryptocurrency. Now is the perfect time to invest while mostly of the cryptocurrency are at low price now. It could be a little late if you will not grab the opportunity to invest now at cryptocurrency while it is to affordable because the lower price you spend at it the higher profits you will earn by the time cryptocurrency rise.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

No you are not late your just in time your lucky because you adopt crytpcurrency in early year unlike other they don't want to use crypto currency as their part of daily lives but we are living on the modern era you can work at home and earn money, but i advice to you to study crypto currency on how it works so you are not going to sell when the price go dip
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:14:41 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:11:46 AM by xandra

I can say NO you are not late to be part of crypto world because this time is a great opportunity to buy some good coins and invest it also i can say YES you are a little bit late because as a newbie at this time is so hard to rank up and you can't or not allowed to join signature campaigns if you are a newbie there is a specific ranks that can joined sig campaign.Anyway there are so many ways to earn here like go trading, join bounties and invest.Just study about here,gather lots of info,learn and enjoy.😊😊😊

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

No, you are here just the right time!  Roll Eyes  This is an interesting time because the solution to a problem which is an alternative to fiat currency, but without its flaws of meddling from banks, is being thout upon. But although crypto partially solve that problem they create other ones. Transaction times, fee, block sizes, anonymity and widespread adoption.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Hi,

No, definitely not. I'm a newbie too and I don't feel I'm too late. Heck, if we would have a technology like that 10 years ago (with all the ICOs, rewarding programs, bounties) I would have participated back then. Now I really found out what I want to do with my spare time. Studying cryptoworld and everything around it is hard work, but it pays of in the end, because you are learning about the technology of the future and when it is going to be fully adopted, you will already be fully versed in it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: