Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody PLEASE create crypto exchange that can do this?  (Read 114 times)
meanbean (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

1)  Accept fiat currency
2)  Have most altcoins for trading
3)  Have actual customer support
4)  Low fee

If you can make an exchange that does this, you have all of my money.  Past few days, it's been the most frustrating experience convert USD to altcoin of my choice.  I had to jump through multiple exchanges and each they they took chunk of my money for fee.  By the time I arrived at the target exchange, it took hours (almost day) and almost 10% of my money was gone due to multiple exchange fees.  And the worst thing is, my target coin went up 50% during that waiting period.  Sigh.....
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

Two accounts posting request and the other account will recommend their new exchange,this thread is for advertisement of the new exchange.

meanbean (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

Two accounts posting request and the other account will recommend their new exchange,this thread is for advertisement of the new exchange.

Huh?  Are you saying I'm advertising new exchange?  lol  You can go ahead and delete this thread if that's what you think.  I'm just venting my frustration...  I don't advertise any exchange because they ALL suck. 
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

1)  Accept fiat currency
2)  Have most altcoins for trading
3)  Have actual customer support
4)  Low fee

If you can make an exchange that does this, you have all of my money.  Past few days, it's been the most frustrating experience convert USD to altcoin of my choice.  I had to jump through multiple exchanges and each they they took chunk of my money for fee.  By the time I arrived at the target exchange, it took hours (almost day) and almost 10% of my money was gone due to multiple exchange fees.  And the worst thing is, my target coin went up 50% during that waiting period.  Sigh.....

If Cryptomarket will not go down and continue to grow - we will have such exchanges in the future. Some countries already show positive regulations for crypto.
Anyway we need more decentralization - Decentralized Exchanges with high liquidity and userfriendly interface.
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

I really do hope that there's an ICO who can solve this in the future because that would be awesome. I can feel your frustrations as I've converted my USD to BTC few days ago and one thing I was only able to say was OMG!!!! Transactions fees as worth an investment these days.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Damn i too, sure wish that am exchange like this really comes into existence.
Because bloodyhell! All the hassle with buying and then converting where you have to wait for long periods of time, pay high fees, and souch more is freaking irritating and tiring!  If an exchange like op says really comes to existence, then i would gladly be a loyal user of their services amd i believe a lot too will do the same. Because people are dying to have easier lives here in the crypto world!
meanbean (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:45:49 AM

Very curious why after all these years since BTC started we don't have one-stop exchange that can handle fiat + BTC + alts?  I mean.... such a place would kill ALL competition and make A LOT of money. 
syncro2017

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

Very curious why after all these years since BTC started we don't have one-stop exchange that can handle fiat + BTC + alts?  I mean.... such a place would kill ALL competition and make A LOT of money. 

That would be a nice exchange for sure, especially working with fiat. Exchanging fiat to crypto and back is the biggest pain in the ass right now imho
meanbean (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

That would be a nice exchange for sure, especially working with fiat. Exchanging fiat to crypto and back is the biggest pain in the ass right now imho

Agreed.  I was away from crypto for few years and just got back into couple days ago.  I was just stunned to see how crypto exchange didn't change much.  I did it once few years ago so I knew the drill but I can't imagine how it is for real newbies who is excited to join this new opportunity but only to find out it's easier to pull out a teeth than to convert USD to alts.
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

why isn't there 1 exchange that holds or gives you access to every single coin/alt etc, they would make a fortune rather than having to join multiple exchanges, transferring crypto between them is a pain in the butt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: