Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:59:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Arcblock is the next biggest thing to happen in cryptocurrency this year, join the train since we are still developing and they are many joining it now.....
darksanya

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

The start message is more like a sabotage. Such negative comments can be collected about any projects, especially by those who lost money. I'm currently in a small minus for TRX, but I'll keep it on
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

I have a lot of questions to developers of Tron project, the main: is the price of the token subject to manipulation?
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

if you say tron is a scam, i dont think any one should bother to argue with you. every one are to do their own research and evaluate the potentials of  a project to decide if they want to invest in it or not. Your post that tron is a scam is just your own personal opinion. i think you are just trying to increase your ranking on bitcointalk by initiating a topic that lots of people would be interested to contribute to.

just my opinion though.

https://cryptotvplus.com
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

I think I haven't seen another coin which splits the crypto community right in two as much as TRX. I still hold some TRXü but I don't have long term hopes about it; I'm looking forward to dumping it when the price rises again. If it hopefully rises again.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

I do not think it's scam. In my opinion, there is too much capital in the project. The price has fallen dramatically in recent days, but that does not mean anything.
You can tell by the fact that almost all prices have fallen. The prices will rise again after the correction, believe me.

jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

I do not know if TRON is Scam, but now TRON has a huge market capitalization.
And I hope they can make good use of their funds to contribute to the blockchain so that their company can develop better.
But I will not invest it now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

I have a lot of questions to developers of Tron project, the main: is the price of the token subject to manipulation?
I think so, out of those good news that Justin Sun is giving negative market reflects. I don't know if he's the one who's playing around his own coin. And many here for sure invested to TRX when it was good and for sure there are too many whales of it that just sold their TRX and now enjoying the profit. But there are still TRX believers that wants to keep on buying still trusting this coin.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Maybe you are the one who wants to manipulate the market. You are spreading scam accusations yet your proof do not have strong basis to prove anything about. I guess you just want to fear those Tron investors for them to sell it at lower price then that is the time you are going to enter. Impressive strategy but we are not fool.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

Are you trying to sabotage Tron in their path to success? I don't think such huge investment will fall into scam because this coin has solid team and their community is huge just visit their Telegram and Twitter media.
If you're accusing them as such then make detailed information and not just a hoax like Tiny Winnie Little statement from a newbie.
Seems you're so desperate on taking down Tron.  
yes this man making this post that are not based on fact. i mean how can justin sun become top 50 under 30 that success. there is always something on all the achievment that he have. so this just a market fluctuation that makes tron down so much.

ldarkl459

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

Dude, that's totally absurd. Where are your hard proof evidence? If you want the community to believe you at least make some concrete evidence otherwise, we would see as a troll or just a person with a very wide imagination LOL.
Mankov

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 03:15:46 AM by Mankov

Tron's partner is also game.com

earlier this domain was in hands of hasbro.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120304212358/http://www.hasbro.com:80/games/en_us/

I´m very bullish on Tron (TRX) and Game (GTC). Surely it will take some years till the project will be complete. But after that it has huge potential, because they have great partners and connections.

I just bought some coins of Game (GTC), too.
Pie_pew

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:04:28 AM

TRX is obviosly overpriced right now! Too much money in this project
loislvy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

so true. he is a cheater and scam.
i could read chinese and many chinese classmate wrote about him: nothing but copy and scam.

he manipulate the market and sell at high
HiBorn

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

If you review the trx site carefully, I mean read everything and understand it.  You will come to the conclusion that it says absolutely nothing, just wordcraft.  As for the huge capital behind trx... well this seems to be a carrot to dangle in front of the sheeple.  Doesnt make sense to have so much capital and make a moronic move as plagiarizing the whitepaper.   And if he did dump the premine then forget about it...
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

Well, Tron made some people rich and now it's going down, what's the big deal? Smiley It was just a passing moment.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Are you trying to sabotage Tron in their path to success? I don't think such huge investment will fall into scam because this coin has solid team and their community is huge just visit their Telegram and Twitter media.
If you're accusing them as such then make detailed information and not just a hoax like Tiny Winnie Little statement from a newbie.
Seems you're so desperate on taking down Tron. 
This is just sabotage and lies for the uprise of Tron! as we all know TRX is now on the market and people are starting to fill their sacks of TRX as we are preparing for the moon of this token, this is just another something that will fall soon! TRX will hit 5k satoshi in short time.

TRX business isn't going good. Price grew from $ 0,002 to $ 0,23 and now is going down to $ 0,06 and below. Project isn't as amazing as you think about it!
AA_Bitcoin

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

It appears their CEO has cashed out?

ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

please wait . Time will tell you all
Hope TRON  will return
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:47:15 AM

lol people see a pump for a new coin (like all coins do) and then when it corrects they call it a scam. That and the fact that blood is being shed across the board with BTC's drop.

TRX is not a scam and is predicted to hit $1 pretty quick. Lets not forget what happened with ripple people, get in now at an extremely good price or complain when it goes up again. I'm definitely buying more!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: