Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.

Again, FUD from a newly made profile; what a suprise!   Cheesy
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:40 AM

It appears their CEO has cashed out?

This has been debunked already.

Don't worry, went from $0.002 to $0.1 in a week. Can't expect anything else than a drop for now. Will come back, especially whith all those projects, partnerships and coin burning coming up..
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

i just wondering why so many people put high hopes in tron afterall ?
even the whitepaper 99% pirated

in this trust bussiness, u cant have one lie...one lie will lead to another lie..and so on
the late investor will get rekt
Alydora

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

Great information. I'll have to keep an eye out.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:02:34 AM

Tron a scam? Do you mean you lost money buying at the top? So many people are quick to call something a scam just because of their own misjudgment/timing. I think Tron is a solid project and will come through soon!!
JohnnyCash$

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

Tron a scam? Do you mean you lost money buying at the top? So many people are quick to call something a scam just because of their own misjudgment/timing. I think Tron is a solid project and will come through soon!!

Its a scam because

TRON plagiarized it's whitepaper and various other things from other coins.
TRON has no product, it is essentially vaporware at this current time.
TRON (whether that was the CEO or his developers) unloaded a massive amount of $$$ after it ran up and idiots are STILL putting money into it.

I think this is reason enough.
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Define scam lol most people i know call all crypto a scam lol in a way they are right. A white paper isn't worth shit, let alone billions.
Dont hang me, i'm here right? I invest too and even believe that this "new way"will have a bright future.

Even if it started as an scam ( not saying it was ) it is now one of the top currencies and probably will have a future. I have not invested, but one of my friends seem to really believe in this coin and has invested a lot ( a lot for him ). So we'll see soon.

Just stop pretending as if you can predict anything in this crypto world, you can;t in many cases.
I thought last night was the bottom so i bought some coins and all screwed me lol. Couldn't believe my eyes this morning hahaha Grin
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:36 AM

No, I don't think that the OP was referring to the trading mechanics. Obviously anyone who's an overhyped coin and then saw it being dumped all over the place would be furious.

He's taking a hit on the main guy behind the coin. For instance, you can talk about Vitalik Buterin and discuss his personality. You can clearly see that he's leading Ethereum in a good manner, which helps Ethereum sustain in these markets conditions and, imho, will help it whether the turbulence down the road.

With Tron, there's a lot of articles online about the scam roots of the leadership. So, it can easily actually be one big scam. And I do believe that it is not difficult to engage the bots to trade your cryptocurrency. The expenses you incur in doing that are completely rational, if you own a large chunk of Tron. You just to wait until the vaporware has been seens by the majority of traders and sell your holding at the top, leaving those great guys that wanted to hodl you to the Moon to hold the bag...
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

This is a quite serious allegation, which surely deserves some little investigation. However, if it were not done by a Newbie but by a more reputable member, people would be more inclined in investing time in such investigation.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

let these scam coins drop a little lower and ILL TRON ALL NIGHT LONG.   TIme to hop on the light cycle and pick up all these trons,  at a massive discount
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

I read some article and thread about this what so called tron , many of us din't believe because of the rank of the user or the poser. And about this topic we can't say that tron is actually a scam , do some reasearch about it and think. Be wise and be careful ask yourself first where do tron get some money and how? Something like that.
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

Look at this guy’s activity and he is obviously a new account
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

Unlucky I lost 90% my order on TRON.
I don't think it scam it just under control by big whale.
I will hold to at least can have profit from it. Many FUD about it recently but time will prove maybe I'm wrong
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Tron, literally scamcoin selling the idea of "Web 4.0" to normies on Twitter....
Market reaction = give me $17 billion of that...
HolaHey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

I'm not sure, that TRON will be able to exonerate after CEO screw up royally with selling tokens. Even voting and adding this coin to kukoin would not help
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

maybe this information is good to try to rediscover
I do not know much about TRON tokens. I have the token in the exchange account. i got it from airdrop bitcoin. yesterday its value up and now down, I do not really care and do not really monitor the movement.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

tron was one of the main pumped low value coins in the alt pump..

lots and lots of coins had a massive rise like this, just happens that due to the QTY of coins out in the wild it happened to moon to massive heights.

I dont know a lot about tron. but I can see this slipping down the top 100 quickly...

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Meda123

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

tron was one of the main pumped low value coins in the alt pump..

lots and lots of coins had a massive rise like this, just happens that due to the QTY of coins out in the wild it happened to moon to massive heights.

I dont know a lot about tron. but I can see this slipping down the top 100 quickly...
Remember POWR Ledger, IOTA, XLM, QSP, VERGE XVG
These are also pump altcoins which are holding a value up before the got pumped, every coin of those I mentioned had period of really big downs if you look how stable they are now.

If they got a smiliar whitepaper but do a better job, why not? Yes this was maybe a mistake and it made some people really nervous because we thought this is something new invented. But if I compare some companies like VW and Mercedes Benz ( think abstract ).. compare Mcdonalds with Burger king, they got similar Products marketing in different ways. It is working globally. Same idea.

Now there is a real whitepaper and there is also a product on github with over 80+ staff people working on development. There are locked Coins and a burning program.

I dont think you people get scammed.. chill out your balls I know days when you could buy TRX for 19 SAT.. I bought 50k for 100$..  6 billions are nothing if you bought in. Dont tell me 6 billions are the reason you are selling your coins..
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:41:12 AM

Am I the only one who randomly woke up to 500 TRX in their wallet one day? Don't see how it's a scam personally

How did you do it? is it possible to wake up to free coins..
I would like to know how you did this because I would too.
Tron I think is a solid project and is also in the top 20 of the coinmarketcap.

doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

The price if trx is crazy, pumped very fast and also fell very fast, I do not know why a coin has such a performance, anyone can tell me why?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: