Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 161 times)
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

I think yes I'm happy for now because if you want a fast or quick transaction you should add more gas to from traffic for me it is the easiest way for transaction. Goodluck
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

I am very unhappy especially of using etherdelta. It is very slow even I use 50gwei for transaction. I am waiting for Raiden to finish their code to add faster and cheaper transactions...

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Paying high prices never feels good. I also have paid high ETH gas prices because the transaction processing is getting slower day by day, maybe due to heavy traffic on blockchain. At standard gas price, transaction is processing very slowly. So every one is paying high gas to process transactions.

Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

Who can be happy about it? Of course not. But it is real problem for token holders, especially if it's price rather low.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

i think we are near the time when some "stress test" will soon be happening on ethereum network which will cripple it for good. and it does not have all the fail-safes that bitcoin has and it will be a disaster because of it.

it would be an interesting experiment though. it will put to rest a lot of false advertisement of a lot of altcoins that claim they have no "scaling issue" or have solved it already!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Naturally, I do not like the big price for gas. I can not do anything about this, I just have to endure it.

SOHAIB BAIG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

eth gas prices are going high and high with increasing the price of ether this is not good
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

There will be new competitors to ethereum soon, next month LISK is relaunching and they will be ready with an ethereum killing SDK using javascript rather than an unknown programming language. Get into lisk before 20 Feb!
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

There will be new competitors to ethereum soon, next month LISK is relaunching and they will be ready with an ethereum killing SDK using javascript rather than an unknown programming language. Get into lisk before 20 Feb!
We might as well see it first before investing on anything that we don't know. If LISK could came up with what you have describe, then it will just be matter of time because people will renewed their interest on this coin because of the said new technology they are developing.

what can you say about this higher gas price fees?
No one will be happy seeing any coin for that matter increasing their transaction fee just to be able to move funds around. If I may say that it is one of the reason one people started to shun away from bitcoin and started to move to Ethereum. But if we are going to witness it happening a network congestion and the only resolution is a higher gas price fees, then I would start looking for coins like Litecoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀