Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any thoughts about NEO or Icon?  (Read 106 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Thinking to trade some ETH for it.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:52:11 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

there are lots of topics about neo in the forum, you can get information from there.
neo is a good reindeer. a coin that has the potential of the future and is valued more and more every day Smiley

ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

In a bounty i am in neo is about to be used as a wallet. Is it really an exchange? Or another crypto? I am confused a bit. Hoping it is a good exchange since i will be receiving a great token with so much potential.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

Neo is a sleeping giant it is china's ethereum it has more advance technology than ethereum,you might consider buying more NEO than ETH because its price is cheaper than ETH.

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Thinking to trade some ETH for it.
There was an incident with China and less people purchased NEO from that point on. You might want to invest in something else.

Which incident are you talking about? I was not aware of something having happened which could affect NEO's future. Could you please provide details?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: