Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to exchange decred?  (Read 116 times)
Lancusters (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Does anyone know what happens with the Dcr? Very few exchanges support this coin. With 04.01.18 Bittrex also do not serve the purse. It is written that wallet for repairs but I think that is a lie. What checked the exchange to support this coin?
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Look of people put their hope in Decred but I see it quite hasn't stood up for the well deserved attention
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

Does anyone know what happens with the Dcr? Very few exchanges support this coin. With 04.01.18 Bittrex also do not serve the purse. It is written that wallet for repairs but I think that is a lie. What checked the exchange to support this coin?

I thinks there's so many trading site's list acccept decred wallet for exchange,like bittrex,poloniex,cryptopia,yobit,tux exchange,novae exchange.this some name of trading site's who accept decred wallet.we know that there something happen into this wallet and i thinks they revised the version of there wallet,that why mostly user of this wallet have experience some technicalities and few of this trading site's have accepted this wallet,but the important is  that you can do trading  that without  limits in this trading site mentioned above.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

People on the documentation survey suggested a (curated) list of places where one could spend dcr. It was agreed that it is a nice idea, but not really something that belongs on the docs site so closing the issue decred / dcrdocs # 261 in favor of this issue since it would make more sense on the website.
I listed a couple of exchanges in the r / decred sidebar on reddit, it would seem more appropriate to list them there since r / decred has a less 'official' feel to it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: