Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins with passive income  (Read 1418 times)
natasha-lev (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:27:05 PM
Merited by aussiesloth (1)

I am trying to find some soins with passive income. I know that Neo generates gas, some coins have nodes.
What coins do you know with cheap nodes (less than 1k USD) or other coins that have staking mechanism?

I'd recommend that you check out COSS.io. It's a recent exchange based in Singapore that had an ICO last Q3 of last year.
They have a solid team and community and are adding coins regularly.
Basically, 50% of the trade fee in the exchange goes to coss token holders. You can store your coss tokens in their exchange to get weekly payout or store them in your eth wallet which you will link to coss exchange wallet.
You get the payout as exact tokens traded (kin, pay, etc) or if they are not eth based like btc, bch, dash, etc - you can convert them to eth - weekly.

mwinter

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

SmartCash pays you a decent buck and you don't even need to have your wallet open for staking.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Theres a lot of coin doing that passive income,staking is a good way to earn why you are a sleep you can found these coin using google and coinmarketcap.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I'd recommend that you check out COSS.io. It's a recent exchange based in Singapore that had an ICO last Q3 of last year.
Basically, 50% of the trade fee in the exchange goes to coss token holders. You can store your coss tokens in their exchange to get weekly payout or store them in your eth wallet which you will link to coss exchange wallet.
You get the payout as exact tokens traded (kin, pay, etc) or if they are not eth based like btc, bch, dash, etc - you can convert them to eth - weekly.

Would recommend coss as well. Just get some coss token store it in your coss or eth wallet and just wait for your fair share of the fee and you get to grow your money. Plus it's slowly regaining it's value now that the exchange is growing. There's also pers on participating ICOs that are listed in COSS exchange if you are a coss holder.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

You to get a mn in early to have a cheap price for it.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

You could check http://mnrank.com/ for masternodes and their ROI. When you are looking at those nodes, don't forget to check the ANN topics about coin inflation and other factors what could screw the price.

NEO is now too expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Please can you clarify me on something?  Does storing ones Coss  tokens on Coss exchange,  give more interest than having them in your personal ETH wallet?
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

a lot of site compared about masternodes coin,,
just check this site https://masternodes.pro
and choose the cheap one from many masternodes coin there

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

If you are looking for altcoins that share profits with their holders, i suggest to checkout taas, astro, sift, ctx, kcs and bankera, they all share profit with the holders.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

i would raccomand you spectre without any doubt. Its ICO ends just few days ago.

Taas is very great, but its price is high right now. Spectre's price can only rise!
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

Well, we are in crypto world where basically almost everything grows rapidly against fiat money. So I would say that just buying and hodling any reasonable coin does count as a passive income Smiley
Just hodling 1 BTC during the past year, which you could have got for $1000 would earn you... something like 16k USD? Wink

BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

I think there are a lot of pennies that will help you generate passive income. You can refer to the ICOs or on the largest or most simple trading platform that is from Coinmarketcap

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Bitcore (BTX), a fork of bitcoin (the best imho) that you can get for free if you were a bitcoin holder at the time of the fork is paying like 4% PER WEEK to holders (you will have to add your BTX address on their list on a website. it takes a minute). I don't know for how long, but until it lasts it's a nice dividend.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

There are many altcoins comes in the market on creating with the different platform. Like that neo platform coins are being created here. For a passive income you will be able to get more profit with the trading alts. Now most of the altcoins are fluctuating in the market.
If you buy the potential coin of the day and sell it out for bitcoin in the end of the day, next day also do the same for making profit everyday.
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

Well, we are in crypto world where basically almost everything grows rapidly against fiat money. So I would say that just buying and hodling any reasonable coin does count as a passive income Smiley
Just hodling 1 BTC during the past year, which you could have got for $1000 would earn you... something like 16k USD? Wink
Agree, hodl a good coin also turning to profit so it could also said it a passive income.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

you should try minexcoin. undervalued coins. low supply and low volatility. check it out.

you will earn
0.33% per day
3.3% per week
18.5% per month
70% for a year just for parking.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

SmartCash pays you a decent buck and you don't even need to have your wallet open for staking.
That coin may have a large amount of people using it in the next month because Ethereum is getting popular.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

Take a look at Rialto, too.  And I echo the suggestion of Coss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
skan

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:40:03 PM

So for these coins to receive the income, I just buy the coin and if they profit they send me the share?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: