Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Zuckerberg is looking into cryptocurrency ::) ::) ::)  (Read 674 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

Facebook working on Crypto from last 3 years but they didn't reveal to public now blockchain and decentralised society is future of internet so they want to stay alive with people expectations and stay healthy in environment
For those brilliant guys like me, I think they have seen the benefits of blockchain technology for a long time and just have not announced it yet. You've probably noticed that in the recent past there have been many large corporations openly researching and developing their own coin, which suggests that the trend of the 4.0 revolution is present in the Cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinforlife123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Kinda late to start researching crypto. With his capital he could have done this a lot sooner to see the pros and cons with crypto.
yup you are right
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

Yes Mark Zuckerberg wants to join in  cryptocurrency. it shows that he respect the cryptoworld and wants his own company to have a decentralized token. i believe that this man would gain much in the next few years.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

Wow, this could maybe help the start of improving the demand for the price of bitcoin. I mean if it really does happen to imagine how many people will get into investing in bitcoin for all we know he is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world for his invention of FACEBOOK. For sure someone a caliber like him will motivate others to investing in cryptoworld.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:25 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:07:20 AM by QuestionAuthority

Wouldn’t that be funny if he actually invested in bitcoin. That would mean he’s essentially giving even more money to the Winkledouche twins.  I guess losing court cases against them wasn’t enough for him. LOL

furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

if giants such as facebook will start to use cryptos in their services it would be great for the market as people would gain interest more into the crypto market.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

It will help make it mainstream with his backing. Better late than never I guess!

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

That would be a great thing yo happen this year. Bitcoin plus wealthy investors will be very a massive idea , im looking forward to let these things happen. If ever Mark will be using this crypto then Facebook will be a medium for its promotion to the people with almost a billion of active accounta around the world bitcoin will be more popular and at the same time bitcoin will grow faster. This is the innovation we need to changw the world.
I agree with your analysis, absolutely right, this will be a good year for bitcoin and crypto world. and this will affect the bitcoin price. finally some people start speculating that the bitcoin price in 2018 will reach $ 40000 more.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

I think Mark Zuckerberg could be interested to the crypto currency because he keep ever interest for the new technologies and this could bring profit or be useful for his future

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

since when? isn't he a little late to the game?
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Probably create his own tbh

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

Probably create his own tbh

Bingo. I think he’d do it just to keep Cameron and Tyler Winkiedouche from making any more money off of him.

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

And here's what other top investors think

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will be looking into cryptocurrency in the new year.

"There are important counter-trends to this — encryption and cryptocurrency — that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands," Zuckerberg wrote in his 2018 mission statement, issued on Thursday. "But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."

TRANSLATE: he is going to issue another XRP style bullcrap private blockchain coin

this is BEST for his services and BEST for his control while at the same time raking in lots of money

I reckon in 5 years we have mostly private coins with huge supply numbers (XRP, Facebook coin, Amazon coin) because the kiddie idiots are buying them for the returnz while the highly intelligent but also autistic crypto community refuses to recognize what the kiddies want: LOW PRICE and MARKETING BLABLAH.  Angry

you don't seriously believe he would put Facebook on a public blockchain, and risk being outlawed in most countries, and arrrested in the USA because he would not be able to block certain content? Just look at legislation in Germany, in China, even USA (digital millenium act)? No company will do that. Only public blockchains are free. But keep buying XRP, kids ...  Roll Eyes

http://fortune.com/2017/06/30/germany-law-social-media-hate/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_Facebook
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

blockchain Facebook, my ass LOL Cheesy

Truth is the new hatespeech.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

And here's what other top investors think

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will be looking into cryptocurrency in the new year.

"There are important counter-trends to this — encryption and cryptocurrency — that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands," Zuckerberg wrote in his 2018 mission statement, issued on Thursday. "But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."

TRANSLATE: he is going to issue another XRP style bullcrap private blockchain coin

this is BEST for his services and BEST for his control while at the same time raking in lots of money

I reckon in 5 years we have mostly private coins with huge supply numbers (XRP, Facebook coin, Amazon coin) because the kiddie idiots are buying them for the returnz while the highly intelligent but also autistic crypto community refuses to recognize what the kiddies want: LOW PRICE and MARKETING BLABLAH.  Angry

What’s wrong with this forum today? There are so many people here that understand what’s going on that I hardly recognize the place. LOL

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

This is good news for creators of cryptomania around the world. Many hope facebook will adopt existing bitcoin and altcoin instead of creating the crypto currency itself. Even so I'm sure everyone in this world will be interested in crypto with support on facebook. Cool
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:38:01 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

if this happens and facebook makes a move towards crytpo world this would be one of the greatest new for btc and other alts as there would be trust gained in cryptos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SexForCryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Internet has started as the realm of decentralization and now, in the time of facebook, it is getting more and more centralized. Will Zuckerberg induce the same effect in cryptos?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  Ico.Rasputinmansion.Com  [  ICO is L I V E ! 
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

I heard about this news a week ago and made me think how bitcoin will change the financia system on our current society. I'm looking forward tonto this to happen, we all know that Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful man in the history as he invented and created facebook and running up to now. This is a good news to the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: