Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Zuckerberg is looking into cryptocurrency ::) ::) ::)  (Read 674 times)
CryptoMark2585 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

And here's what other top investors think

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will be looking into cryptocurrency in the new year.

"There are important counter-trends to this — encryption and cryptocurrency — that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands," Zuckerberg wrote in his 2018 mission statement, issued on Thursday. "But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

Kinda late to start researching crypto. With his capital he could have done this a lot sooner to see the pros and cons with crypto.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

This is actually huge news. It sounds like he is trying to use decentralization for Facebook. "Giving people the power", as he says. It's interesting to see what comes to light based on his dedication to researching encryption.

As far as cryptocurrency? Allowing Bitcoin to be used to pay for ads will be a game changer. A GAME CHANGER.

I'm anxious to see what comes of this.

And for reference, here's a link and quote to his personal mission statement for 2018, as found on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571

Every year I take on a personal challenge to learn something new. I've visited every US state, run 365 miles, built an AI for my home, read 25 books, and learned Mandarin.

I started doing these challenges in 2009. That first year the economy was in a deep recession and Facebook was not yet profitable. We needed to get serious about making sure Facebook had a sustainable business model. It was a serious year, and I wore a tie every day as a reminder.

Today feels a lot like that first year. The world feels anxious and divided, and Facebook has a lot of work to do -- whether it's protecting our community from abuse and hate, defending against interference by nation states, or making sure that time spent on Facebook is time well spent.

My personal challenge for 2018 is to focus on fixing these important issues. We won't prevent all mistakes or abuse, but we currently make too many errors enforcing our policies and preventing misuse of our tools. If we're successful this year then we'll end 2018 on a much better trajectory.

This may not seem like a personal challenge on its face, but I think I'll learn more by focusing intensely on these issues than I would by doing something completely separate. These issues touch on questions of history, civics, political philosophy, media, government, and of course technology. I'm looking forward to bringing groups of experts together to discuss and help work through these topics.

For example, one of the most interesting questions in technology right now is about centralization vs decentralization. A lot of us got into technology because we believe it can be a decentralizing force that puts more power in people's hands. (The first four words of Facebook's mission have always been "give people the power".) Back in the 1990s and 2000s, most people believed technology would be a decentralizing force.

But today, many people have lost faith in that promise. With the rise of a small number of big tech companies — and governments using technology to watch their citizens — many people now believe technology only centralizes power rather than decentralizes it.

There are important counter-trends to this --like encryption and cryptocurrency -- that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands. But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services.

This will be a serious year of self-improvement and I'm looking forward to learning from working to fix our issues together.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

This is a great news for crypto. I hope Facebook will adopt bitcoin and existing altcoin than creating its own crypto currency. Nevertheless, I am sure more people will be interested in crypto with Facebook support.
Cheyenne

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will be looking into cryptocurrency in the new year.

"There are important counter-trends to this — encryption and cryptocurrency — that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands," Zuckerberg wrote in his 2018 mission statement, issued on Thursday. "But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services."
That is good news for cryptocurrency markets, and hopes that BTC prices will continue to rise,hhhhh
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Good news, but i doubt the part "give people the power", especially because Facebook sell users data to advertiser Roll Eyes
I just hope Facebook will support payment with cryptocurrency and help promote cryptocurrency in the future.
Maybe with "give people the power" and blockchain we will all know where all of data sell to Smiley
btw, our data in his hand hard to control what'll they do with it!
But this is very good news for crypto economic

paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Nice! that is good news. I know this is the start of cryptocurrency to be the number on social media. Let's spread the word of cryptocurrencies specially bitcoin.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

This is going to be another great news for Bitcoin. Facebook is now a very influential social media platform. It has changed the world of social media and brought it to a whole new level. And if Facebook will finally announce that it will be integrating the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in its platform, this will be a very vital promotion of Bitcoin and crypto in general, resulting to a surge in popularity and eventually in value as well.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

I feel that's good news for the development of cryptocurrency. with zuckerberg mark looking into cryptocurency will make cryptocurrency better and also easy to promote through social media facebook. hopefully there is the best innovation for cryptocurrency.
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

If Facebook were to study the blockchain and issue its own token, it would be the biggest piece of good news for the entire cryptocurrency market.
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

I don't see how cryptos are compatible with the business model of Facebook. Cryptocurrencies are about decentralization and anonymity, whereas Facebook tries to have you disclose all your personal information. Nowadays, if you dream about something at night, when you open Facebook the next morning, you see ads about your dream. So I think Facebook is thinking about looking into cryptocurrencies just because it is "the next big thing".

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

That's a rational thing. I think technology companies can not ignore the crypto trend
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Kudos to Facebook. I am surprise that Mark Zuckerberg is looking to look into crypto only this year. But better be late than never, I hope to see Facebook helping to spread about the crypto to the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Its a good good news for everyone, one of the successful person recorded recognizes crypto and looking forward to it. Does it mean another boom period for cryptocurrency ? YES , i guess. They should start developing the technology behind bitcoin , ETH and other coins.Which will enable us to cope for more !
jokilax

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Mark Zuckerberg is CEO of facebook.if he used the bitcoin,bitcoin will be more popular.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

it is pretty interesting to hear this. although I don't yet want to get my hopes up for Facebook adopting bitcoin exactly. and it is a little strange to me to read about how he is just starting to wonder about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies now, after all these years of bitcoin being around and being adopted. specially after this year when it made a lot of noise when Japan adopted it and then price started to rise.
everywhere you looked people are talking about bitcoin!

Only Bitcoin
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

I have read this news also. This is a great opportunity for btc to grow more since Mark Z is one of the most influential person of our generation today. Hopefully he provides a positive feedback so doubters on btc would start to fall out.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
ssectore

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:38 AM

That would be great
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Initially Microsoft started accepting bitcoin as payment then Amazon Now facebook started to look into crypto currency and decentrelised system . Hope Atleast facebook will start to give back to people till now there is no actual revenue system from facebook to the people after implementing decentralized system.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

That would be a great thing yo happen this year. Bitcoin plus wealthy investors will be very a massive idea , im looking forward to let these things happen. If ever Mark will be using this crypto then Facebook will be a medium for its promotion to the people with almost a billion of active accounta around the world bitcoin will be more popular and at the same time bitcoin will grow faster. This is the innovation we need to changw the world.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

This news is made my day.Really, it is a good news for all crypto currency.I think,Facebook will open a new crypto currency probably.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
niahasasj

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Mark Zuckerberg is CEO of facebook.if he is comes into crypto world,it will be more popular and bitcoin users will increase.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I am not surprised of this comments by mark zukerberg, the man is a visionary, an inventor and one of the corner figure in the development of our current technology. In the timing of his statement, I think he is just being careful and he needs to make sure about what he is going to say because he is a very influencial person, and ofcourse maybe he is just very busy with facebook that is why he did not pay any attention with crypto before. Whatever it is, I think this is a very positive PR to cryptocurrency as a whole.

Dzernej

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

Uff, if facebook with Mark will step in than this could be start for other big investors.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

Yeah, the hype is real. This technology cannot be underestimated and is here to stay. It will be the most disruptive technology we have seen since the internet. Transmission of value as easy as sending a text. Welcome to the new world.
BitcoinFrik

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

That's good! Facebook has a great influence into the world. Having Mark Zuckerberg maybe someday, integrate crypto into Facebook, that will bring us another step closer to a world ruled by Cryptocurrencies.
muratsink

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

some time ago I saw this in the news, that Mark Zuckerberg interested in studying Cryptocurrency, maybe because lately a lot on social media Facebook related dissemination of Cryptocurrency project, hopefully this will be good news from Mark Zukerberg to want to develop Cryptocurrency.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

I also saw it in his facebook post. The crypto currency is definitely worth rising.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

This is actually huge news. It sounds like he is trying to use decentralization for Facebook. "Giving people the power", as he says. It's interesting to see what comes to light based on his dedication to researching encryption.

As far as cryptocurrency? Allowing Bitcoin to be used to pay for ads will be a game changer. A GAME CHANGER.

And for reference, here's a link and quote to his personal mission statement for 2018, as found on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571

Every year I take on a personal challenge to learn something new. I've visited every US state, run 365 miles, built an AI for my home, read 25 books, and learned Mandarin.

I started doing these challenges in 2009. That first year the economy was in a deep recession and Facebook was not yet profitable. We needed to get serious about making sure Facebook had a sustainable business model. It was a serious year, and I wore a tie every day as a reminder.

Today feels a lot like that first year. The world feels anxious and divided, and Facebook has a lot of work to do -- whether it's protecting our community from abuse and hate, defending against interference by nation states, or making sure that time spent on Facebook is time well spent.

My personal challenge for 2018 is to focus on fixing these important issues. We won't prevent all mistakes or abuse, but we currently make too many errors enforcing our policies and preventing misuse of our tools. If we're successful this year then we'll end 2018 on a much better trajectory.

This may not seem like a personal challenge on its face, but I think I'll learn more by focusing intensely on these issues than I would by doing something completely separate. These issues touch on questions of history, civics, political philosophy, media, government, and of course technology. I'm looking forward to bringing groups of experts together to discuss and help work through these topics.

For example, one of the most interesting questions in technology right now is about centralization vs decentralization. A lot of us got into technology because we believe it can be a decentralizing force that puts more power in people's hands. (The first four words of Facebook's mission have always been "give people the power".) Back in the 1990s and 2000s, most people believed technology would be a decentralizing force.

But today, many people have lost faith in that promise. With the rise of a small number of big tech companies — and governments using technology to watch their citizens — many people now believe technology only centralizes power rather than decentralizes it.

There are important counter-trends to this --like encryption and cryptocurrency -- that take power from centralized systems and put it back into people's hands. But they come with the risk of being harder to control. I'm interested to go deeper and study the positive and negative aspects of these technologies, and how best to use them in our services.

This will be a serious year of self-improvement and I'm looking forward to learning from working to fix our issues together.

Honestly, this seems a little too perfect a response. May be I am thinking too much but probably he is preparing himself for the Presidential candidacy Tongue Tongue But other than that it sounds cool! and its only true that once a technology is stable, you can try to find out its applications and make it better or use it for purposes that is unthinkable now! This is how technology advances. No body thought during the advent of web technology or desktops that they will be reduced to our hands. Someone discovers/invents a technology and then we have enough number of proficient people to work on it to improve its capabilities for the better (or worse!) of mankind  just like nuclear fission/fusion which can generate electricity for thousands of years or kill thousands of people with the little or no effort! Smiley Smiley Smiley
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

Great news. But if he decentralizes facebook, it will be a disaster. All he can do maybe is associate the social network with the ongoing cryptocurrency world. This will benefit both facebook and the forum.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

Well that's another good news for Crypto traders as Facebook is a huge social network. There are millions of people using it.
Introducing crypto currency on the network by it's owner itself would be a huge deal as it will be then known by a million new people.
At least 10k people out of the million people would then invest in Crypto and that would gain the price of a good number of Altcoins.
This means more benefit for us and the early investors.
Chyton

Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

We can't be so sure that what Mark will invent is really cryptocurrency or blockchain. He is the person who wants control over something he has made, Facebook for example, he owns the majority of voting power which means he controls Facebook. I think he will invent something more like XRP / Ripple rather than decentralised invention.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

I believe this will boost the value of Bitcoin. I am glad to hear that the people on top recognize crypto currencies. This will be a good year for the crypto world.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
focmere

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

Mark Zuckerberg is CEO of facebook.if he used the bitcoin,bitcoin will be more popular.

Only the fact that he mentioned Bitcoin will make the price go high (althrough right now it seems is gonna go down). I look forward to see what Facebook reserves for us.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Read what it says not what you want to say.  It says he'll be researching crypto, this means he'll assess if and where it may be an advantage to his platform.  It does not mean he plans to adopt crypto currency and certainly doesnt mean bitcoin will be involved if they do.

He's saying something that Wall Street will be interested to hear.  That is a good story for crypto because it means its becoming part of the standard landscape.

Realistically if they adopt a crypto it would be their own.  It would probably not really be a crypto, because they can distribute their own currency for thier platform anyway - dont they already do this?  So they'll fudge something together, release it as ICO to great fanfair while raising a bunch of cash.  doubles all round.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

The whole point of decentralized cryptocurrencies is getting away from big established institutions, and yet, the entire crypto-market responds sharply to opinions given by the richest people who benefit most from centralized power.

This is actually huge news. It sounds like he is trying to use decentralization for Facebook. "Giving people the power", as he says.
Zuckerberg used to say he puts the user-experience on #1. Then, he had his IPO, and now the stock holders (including himself) are #1. Paid advertising is probably #2, some other rich corporations #3-8, and the users are somewhere at the bottom around #200.

This is a great news for crypto. I hope Facebook will adopt bitcoin and existing altcoin than creating its own crypto currency. Nevertheless, I am sure more people will be interested in crypto with Facebook support.
If anything, I expect Facebook to compete with Paypal. Think of it like Microsoft using it's market dominance to kill compatition (does anyone even remember Netscape or ICQ?), just like Facebook destroyed other social networks.
If Facebook introduces it's own payment system, it doesn't matter whether or not it'll be decentralized, it will start out with a billion users instantly.

But if he decentralizes facebook, it will be a disaster.
What's with the decentralization hype? Facebook runs on millions of servers, there's nothing there to decentralize.

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

Not sure what he plans to do. I doubt he is going to make facebook money based on crypto, so it's probably just a start up he is thinking about.
but it meens blockchain is here to stay!
developeX

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

This is Great and i wish he find a great solution for bitcoin transaction,
I don't know if he is planning to create his own crypto but i think this is a great move.
Artgame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

Waiting for Facebook Coin announcement  Grin Cheesy
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Hi,

And?

Actually you know it is not important as a piece of news. There are many people around the world "looking into" crypto.. Zuckerberg has invented something... But it is rather a marketing tool than a new technology. Him talking about BTC just means that some "new" people may look into it because he talked about it.

But you know, he is just one guy. And as long as I know, you don't pay for FB. So you don't need BTC Wink

lamcouz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

So are we looking into a facecoin very soon - I'll be super keen to join in this ICO man, sure moon and mars!
mast3rm1nd

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

he is late to the party lol. but it would be interesting to have him as a cryptocurrency investor. facebook would be filled with crypto ads.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

Mark Zuckerberg is CEO of facebook.if he comes into crypto world,it will be more popular and bitcoin users will increase.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Andrewsito

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

it's really very exciting to hear this news. because if such an important company, in terms of size and social relevance as FACEBOOK, were to take part in the cryptocurrency market, as that would be a new high point for this market and all its participants.
jhewlijw

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

Mark Zuckerberg is founder of facebook.if he comes into cryptocurrency,it will make popular and it motivates to more people.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

I really support if facebook receive bitcoin.
if facebook accepts bitcoin then it will support higher bitcoin prices.
other than that facebook company will get many advantages if working with bitcoin.

deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Yes. That is true. I've seen it on my newsfeed on facebook. Well, a tech expert like Mark Zuckerberg should definitely take to consider entering blockchain technology because blockchain is a very powerful technology that man has ever made as of now.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

It would be nice if Mark Zuckerberg interested in cryptocurrency. As the CEO of one of the largest social media in the world, he can spreading about cryptocurrency through his platform and affecting more people. This could help increasing bitcoin's price. But still "looking into" right?
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

Facebook will be looking into cryptocurrencycurrency is BIG news IN MY OPINION, like imagine it’s a massive company with like a billion users at this point the outreach is going to be insane
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

yes this is proven cryptocurrency very safe and convenient for all types of transactions and payments in cyberspace, hopefully with this facebook founder can trigger the rise in price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

Kinda late to start researching crypto. With his capital he could have done this a lot sooner to see the pros and cons with crypto.
Kinda late to start yeah but that’s what he’s said officially who knows if he invested his own money before? Not mention he has a ton of cash anyway, he doesn’t care I guess
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

It could be a big development in the crypto world having Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to come in. I think Mark can make other cryptocurrency that are sleeping for long time to make a big pump by giving a good review of a certain coin like what Mcaffe did for some alt coin. He can certainly influence people for investing on crypto currency.

Walrus1

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

why, there r shitcoins everyday what's one more. Faceburg, with all its users would prob be a success. He may look into quantum protection
SUJI777

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

thats really a great news,hope he invests a lot into bitcoins following a PUMP. Shocked
Md Saad

Activity: 584

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

Yeah, I read a news where they mentioned that Mark Zuckerberg is interested in reading about cryptocurrency, Basically, he is becoming a fan of this platform day by day. that's why he is going to review this rising issue. Hopefully, he will join on this platform very soon.
for me, that's a very important news for this platform and people will get noticed when Mark Zuckerberg will give any statement on his Facebook wall. that will be a blessing for this platform for getting accepted to the mass people.
rog1121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Giving people the power was what he said before too for the freedom.org nonsense he pulled of before too but we all know how that ended up and how it failed well
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

Yeah, I read a news where they mentioned that Mark Zuckerberg is interested in reading about cryptocurrency, Basically, he is becoming a fan of this platform day by day. that's why he is going to review this rising issue. Hopefully, he will join on this platform very soon.
for me, that's a very important news for this platform and people will get noticed when Mark Zuckerberg will give any statement on his Facebook wall. that will be a blessing for this platform for getting accepted to the mass people.

for sure mark z will soon decided to put bitcoin on his platform which is facebook because bitcoin is indeed popular nowadays especially in most netizens that is using an internet as part of their daily lives. however some major platforms out there like microsoft and steam has decided to pullout facebook in their service because of the increase fees and slow network lately that bitcoin has experienced and they rather switch on to something fast and cheap like litecoin and for sure this can also happen to facebook if mark z has decided or insist to partner with bitcoin.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:32:16 AM

Facebook will be looking into cryptocurrencycurrency is BIG news IN MY OPINION, like imagine it’s a massive company with like a billion users at this point the outreach is going to be insane

Many big companies are now looking for cyrptocurrency and planning to make their own token, I see this as a big success for cryptocommunity since many people are now planning to adopt it. Facebook is a big community and I do hope that this thing will happen soon and I hope bitcoin will remain on top and keep on soaring high.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

Hope they will choose indahash. iDH is the most suitable crypto currency for them this time
gigatux

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

Upon reading this it seems that Mark Zuckerberg is interested in cryptocurrency but he needs to be sure that everyone will embrace and the negative impact is much lesser. I think he wants to create a coin that will compete Bitcoin and other altcoins. I am also thinking that he will also try to study blockchain technology.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:26 AM

Yes, I have read the articles about the boss of facebook looking into cryptocurrency world, and he stated that it will be the thing that can take power from centralized systems into people's hand, the statement really made me happy, one of rich man still thinking about other people, not just by doing donation, but thinking on how to make less fortune people to be able to make fortune by them self. More top investor supporting cryptocurrency will be a good and positive think in the ecosystem, and i hope it will be happening soon.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

He basicaly feels the threat from Justin sun, founder of Tron- TRX who is gonna decentralize social media and the internet, i wont be surprised they got his atteention and he is scared to lose hi empire.  He is a hypocrite doing this now when this was released.  I am sure someone told him about it and now he wants to get in, but is too late.  He cant decentralize FB.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

It is right way of Mark Zuckerberg to involve facebook into criptocurrency. At the same time it is for world criptocurrency at all

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tigermonkey

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

With facebook's huge user base, the cryptocurrency it introduce will be huge!

loalvin

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

I would be surprised if Zuckenberg didn't have already a good amount of capital invested on crypto, researching now would be kind of late, if what he is trying to do is get more info on whether this is going to be the next currency to dominate world wide, i could see it. But if the point here is to get started on it, then the train has left the station. Never the less Facebook has the assets to invest, profit and change the market however the see fit.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

If the user community of Facebook starts using bitcoin as well other digital currencies, surely cryptocurrency will progress leading to a massive growth. Recent days lot of information have been getting circulated with large scale industries showing interest into bitcoin. Maybe Facebook too could initiate its own ico.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

I would be surprised if Zuckenberg didn't have already a good amount of capital invested on crypto, researching now would be kind of late, if what he is trying to do is get more info on whether this is going to be the next currency to dominate world wide, i could see it. But if the point here is to get started on it, then the train has left the station. Never the less Facebook has the assets to invest, profit and change the market however the see fit.

I think facebook could transition to a decentralised network fairly effectively. The challenge would be making that work with it's current corporate structure and shareholders. It would be a very dramatic change in business attitudes

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

Thank you Mr. Zuckerberg for considering Cryptocurrency as one of the fast rising trend. Coming from a breakthrough developer and I consider him as the father of modern age social media, he already recognizes the capacity of cryptos as payment for services. He is on point with laying down what the risks are and the need to develop something to enhace and also secure the social media community. My parting question is this: in what modes, Mr. Zuckerberg, is cryptocurrencies applicable to the social media community? What particular services are you pertaining to?

Coin12

Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Interesting to read this news because come from the the big boss like mark zuckerberg.
I think this news will make the investor happy if next they can join to his big giant cryptocurrency.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

Maybe facebook will be a leader in terms of online social media based advertising payments, this is a form of progress because facebook is included in the ranks of internet traffic rulers, I imagine if zukerberg make FBcoin and start seeing advertising business clearly, surely they will dominate ad traffic parallel to google adsense.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Zuckerberg made an extremely dumb statement regarding centralization/decentralization and crypto, without even realising that facebook is one of the prime examples of centralization. In short he represents everything blockchain is working to solve.

Entry of another billionaire into crypto is not a good thing people, this will just get you excited,  create some FOMO which will only hurt normal people.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

If the user community of Facebook starts using bitcoin as well other digital currencies, surely cryptocurrency will progress leading to a massive growth. Recent days lot of information have been getting circulated with large scale industries showing interest into bitcoin. Maybe Facebook too could initiate its own ico.

Yeah keep making wild guesses like that and I can already see where this is going - a dumping place for shitposters to crap on in order to increase their post count.

Nah Zuckerberg is a corporate sell-out he is like everyone else is doing attempting to appease the crypto world in order to gain more reference. This will likely pump the price of facebook stock market and so and will the crypto market. This a pretty lame attempt after Dimon, MacAfee and now Zuckerberg..Give me a break like seriously.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

That is a good news. That means cryptocurrency will reach to all people in facebook. Those people who does not know about bitcoin, they can learn and earn from it. This can help people to earn money at home. And if this bitcoin will acknowledge all over the world, then bitcoin can never be touch to get it down. The value will never go to zero. It will increase and increase year by year. So its a good thing also for us who know bitcoin already.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

There are many tech people started and supported about cryptocurrencies, It's a good sign for cryptocurrencies because many tech-savvy people indirectly promote the cryptocurrencies scene. I believe it will boost the cryptocurrencies market.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

This is what's possible to happen if he already decided that he'll join the game of crypto's. It's either he will support bitcoin or any altcoin or by two's that he'll integrate to his social media platform. But if he's too greedy enough and he can see a big opportunity that he can make money from it's ICO he will probably raise his own ICO and token and it will be called Fbc (Facebook Coin). It was just a guess and possible that it can also be used to instagram for pointing system or paying ads through that token.

Man21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Good news, but i doubt the part "give people the power", especially because Facebook sell users data to advertiser Roll Eyes
I just hope Facebook will support payment with cryptocurrency and help promote cryptocurrency in the future.

With that statement, i have no doubt that mark zukerberg has supported cryptocurrency.
As his power in facebook social media, i think he will promote cryptocurrency in general and specilly his altcoin.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

I think he will ends up finding litecoin or bitcoin cash in the end because of the faster transactions and the lower fees.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

this is good news for the crypto world, I'm sure in the future there will be more world leaders interested in the world of crypto, so I see the world of crypto will be better.
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

I'm quite sure he will implement blockchain technologies and use cryptos because Facebook is always on top.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

Came on guys, he is not interested, he only said that he might be using one of the huge functionalities of the blockchain with his bussiness, but no one knows what the hell is he going to do. But it would be a huge step for crypto, it will bring us a lot of increases, lmao.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will hit every industry very soon. Very powerful industry titans are now realizing that not acknowledging cryptocurrencies and blockchain will come with the risk of losing substantial business.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

I heard this news. This is a geart example of acceptance of bitcoin. Crypto currency is becoming famous day by day. A few days ago, it was almost unknown to all. Even I didn't know about crypto currency 3 years ago. But the increasement of trading, acceptance of different countries gave crypto currency a new platform. To me it will be a new ear of Crypto currency. The investors will get more confidence while they invest in crypto currency. So it is a big news for the crypto currency community

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

If that true, it will be good for bitcoin. But actually mark zuckerberg is not the only one billionaire who interested to bitcoin. He can bring great positive impact to bitcoin if he also adopt bitcoin in Facebook advertisement payment. I hope google Adsense will adopt bitcoin soon.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

A lot of news about known names in the world which are now looking into crypto currency and some really shows support over it. I am glad and excited about cryptos and how the market will react after having those support of some billionaires who plan to invest in cryptos surely this will help the market demand to grow and make their more appreciative. I hope this will lead to global adoption of digital currency and more opportunity for income to many people
albertcrypto110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

why not he?
The whole world is crazy about cryptocurrency. I think that he is afraid of the popularity of FB over cryptocurrency Grin Grin. Moreover Zuckerberg isn’t the only Facebook executive expressing interest in the space. David Marcus, the company’s vice president of messaging products, joined the board of Coinbase Inc., one of the largest crypto exchanges, late last year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Came on guys, he is not interested, he only said that he might be using one of the huge functionalities of the blockchain with his bussiness, but no one knows what the hell is he going to do. But it would be a huge step for crypto, it will bring us a lot of increases, lmao.
He is interested and that's why he posted on his facebook account and told that will take a look and study about it. He may not be knowledgeable about bitcoin/crypto's for now but once he's ready to step in we will see his announcement that his finally going to head and will help to pump bitcoin. And it already came from you that he's going to use the functionality of blockchain to his business so there's a chance that he is fully interested to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
reck1ess

Merit: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

This will increase the value of every cryptocurrency that will be use in facebook. What token do you think thwy will use? Or will they make their own cryptocurrency?

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Top Investors ? Haha's

You know what follows with that ? Your bank accounts will be incorporated into their blockchain which will be periodically sent to the FBI and every other government organisation in the world which want to raid income tax hunters.

You know it doesn't matter.Making money is their main motive behind everything and stealing user's data is their goals .
Siopao

Merit: 120

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

This is a good news for bitcoim and facebook can be used for an even more intense advertising platform. This can bring bitcoin more into limelight. Mark Zuckerberg is a great addition to the renowned person s to he entering the crypto world.
teejaymuna

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I hope Mark finally used BTC in his business. It will be a major milestone for current and intending users and like I always say, it will further solidify BTC for the present and future.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

The technology behind bitcoin is truly a revolution. Even Mark Zuckerberg got interested with it. Once he applied it with facebook, bitcoin's price could surge and go mainstream. The people will embrace cryptocurrency and it will be a new world order.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

This is going to be another great news for Bitcoin. Facebook is now a very influential social media platform. It has changed the world of social media and brought it to a whole new level. And if Facebook will finally announce that it will be integrating the use of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in its platform, this will be a very vital promotion of Bitcoin and crypto in general, resulting to a surge in popularity and eventually in value as well.

Agree. Well as for me, bitcoin needs promotion and though knowing that the CEO of facebook takes awareness or have interest in the said industry doesnt mean that will click into it. But again at least bitcoin has a chance at least. Like what all people say here it would be a game changer just taking a look at the users of the said media it will be very useful.

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

wow it's amazing, CEO big boss up will create his own crypton coins
and this is news that will shock the world, maybe through bitcoin mark will be accepted in the world someday
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

Like many other companies, Facebook is also one of those companies who are interested in bitcoin.  They are also thinking about the future and Mark Zuckerberg is investing in it, he knows that bitcoin will be the next big thing in our generation and he knows that anything is possible. I do think that if Facebook will actually start investing in bitcoin many companies will start investing and this will be a good opportunity for bitcoin.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

this is good news for bitcoin, as we know mark is a Facebook CEO of the world's largest giant corporation in the world, is currently looking at bitcoin
This will attract investors to enter the world of crypto, people will think if the mark comes in why I do not
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

It could really be a good news if the esteemed facebook owner joins in the cryptocurrency wagon. if he really comes to the crypto world and brings up his concept here we can see another major boom in the world market. But needless to say that it will take a hell lot of time. Moreover after microsoft has left hands from bitcoin Mark Zuk might just reconsider his decision.
lifetimebitcoins

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Facebook working on Crypto from last 3 years but they didn't reveal to public now blockchain and decentralised society is future of internet so they want to stay alive with people expectations and stay healthy in environment
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire, he doesn't need to invest in crypto, the only interests he may have are utilizing some of the technologies in his corporation.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

Good initiative taken by Zukerberg. Though he should have taken it way before. But still, at least he is looking into it right now. Like the way how he states and supports decentralization. Now let us hope he does something exceptional that will bring other peoples faith on bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

All guys who are working in the internet mass media projects watching are attentively on how blockchain technology is developing. Some of them looking for opportunities of using cryptocurrencies also.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

Facebook working on Crypto from last 3 years but they didn't reveal to public now blockchain and decentralised society is future of internet so they want to stay alive with people expectations and stay healthy in environment
For those brilliant guys like me, I think they have seen the benefits of blockchain technology for a long time and just have not announced it yet. You've probably noticed that in the recent past there have been many large corporations openly researching and developing their own coin, which suggests that the trend of the 4.0 revolution is present in the Cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

yup you are right
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

Yes Mark Zuckerberg wants to join in  cryptocurrency. it shows that he respect the cryptoworld and wants his own company to have a decentralized token. i believe that this man would gain much in the next few years.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:12:29 PM

Wow, this could maybe help the start of improving the demand for the price of bitcoin. I mean if it really does happen to imagine how many people will get into investing in bitcoin for all we know he is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world for his invention of FACEBOOK. For sure someone a caliber like him will motivate others to investing in cryptoworld.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:14:25 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:07:20 AM by QuestionAuthority

Wouldn’t that be funny if he actually invested in bitcoin. That would mean he’s essentially giving even more money to the Winkledouche twins.  I guess losing court cases against them wasn’t enough for him. LOL

furry04

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

if giants such as facebook will start to use cryptos in their services it would be great for the market as people would gain interest more into the crypto market.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

It will help make it mainstream with his backing. Better late than never I guess!

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

That would be a great thing yo happen this year. Bitcoin plus wealthy investors will be very a massive idea , im looking forward to let these things happen. If ever Mark will be using this crypto then Facebook will be a medium for its promotion to the people with almost a billion of active accounta around the world bitcoin will be more popular and at the same time bitcoin will grow faster. This is the innovation we need to changw the world.
I agree with your analysis, absolutely right, this will be a good year for bitcoin and crypto world. and this will affect the bitcoin price. finally some people start speculating that the bitcoin price in 2018 will reach $ 40000 more.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

I think Mark Zuckerberg could be interested to the crypto currency because he keep ever interest for the new technologies and this could bring profit or be useful for his future

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

since when? isn't he a little late to the game?
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Probably create his own tbh

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

Probably create his own tbh

Bingo. I think he’d do it just to keep Cameron and Tyler Winkiedouche from making any more money off of him.

leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:33 AM

TRANSLATE: he is going to issue another XRP style bullcrap private blockchain coin

this is BEST for his services and BEST for his control while at the same time raking in lots of money

I reckon in 5 years we have mostly private coins with huge supply numbers (XRP, Facebook coin, Amazon coin) because the kiddie idiots are buying them for the returnz while the highly intelligent but also autistic crypto community refuses to recognize what the kiddies want: LOW PRICE and MARKETING BLABLAH.  Angry

you don't seriously believe he would put Facebook on a public blockchain, and risk being outlawed in most countries, and arrrested in the USA because he would not be able to block certain content? Just look at legislation in Germany, in China, even USA (digital millenium act)? No company will do that. Only public blockchains are free. But keep buying XRP, kids ...  Roll Eyes

http://fortune.com/2017/06/30/germany-law-social-media-hate/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_Facebook
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

blockchain Facebook, my ass LOL Cheesy

Truth is the new hatespeech.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

TRANSLATE: he is going to issue another XRP style bullcrap private blockchain coin

this is BEST for his services and BEST for his control while at the same time raking in lots of money

I reckon in 5 years we have mostly private coins with huge supply numbers (XRP, Facebook coin, Amazon coin) because the kiddie idiots are buying them for the returnz while the highly intelligent but also autistic crypto community refuses to recognize what the kiddies want: LOW PRICE and MARKETING BLABLAH.  Angry

What’s wrong with this forum today? There are so many people here that understand what’s going on that I hardly recognize the place. LOL

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

This is good news for creators of cryptomania around the world. Many hope facebook will adopt existing bitcoin and altcoin instead of creating the crypto currency itself. Even so I'm sure everyone in this world will be interested in crypto with support on facebook. Cool
Quantumplation

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:38:01 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

if this happens and facebook makes a move towards crytpo world this would be one of the greatest new for btc and other alts as there would be trust gained in cryptos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SexForCryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Internet has started as the realm of decentralization and now, in the time of facebook, it is getting more and more centralized. Will Zuckerberg induce the same effect in cryptos?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  Ico.Rasputinmansion.Com  [  ICO is L I V E ! 
Klestar

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

I heard about this news a week ago and made me think how bitcoin will change the financia system on our current society. I'm looking forward tonto this to happen, we all know that Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most successful man in the history as he invented and created facebook and running up to now. This is a good news to the crypto world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: