Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:23:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴💥 [ANN][ICO] Global Finances - crypto KICKSTARTER 💥🔴  (Read 818 times)
Globalfinances (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

Now on the site it is possible to buy gft for BITCOIN or ETHEREUM. When will it be possible to buy tokens for other crypto currency?

You can buy only for BTC or ETH. Another crypto does not suppor at this step.
After main ICO we will list our tokens at exchanges like Binance, Hitbtc, etc, and you can trade it.  Cool
Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

The company's income is only 10% of the amount of investment in the projects?

10% it is very high amount of fee. I gues it will range between 5%-10%
Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

What is the minimum and what is the maximum term for returning investment to a project? And how does it depend on the amount of investment? I would appreciate your extended answer. I plan to buy gft tokens on PRE-ICO.

So, term of retrurning investments, after you coose some project can be differet. It depends on a particular project. It can be ranged betwen 4 and 24 month and more. Before you invest, you read details about campaign of particular project.
Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:41:25 PM by Globalfinances

Just buy our GFXT tokens during ICO.

if I buy your token for bitcoin, what will the cost be attached to ?
In fact, we do not fix a token with some kind of material value. The token will be used for internal operations. But its popularity will grow in proportion to the number of users of the project.

█████        Global Finances        █████
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

looks promising of this project
this is a global finance in the world, btw where to see the team and whitepaper of this project?
ogrim

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Hello. I have an interesting question for you. I do not know how to say, but I'm wondering if I can put some of the tokens and part of the BTC into the project. I think this question will be interesting for many.
stenly777

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

Hello. Wink I want to ask something. Previously, I participated in projects that could be invested for an indefinite period of time. I wonder if there is such an opportunity? I would be grateful for the answer.
samsigor

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

Hello everyone, I see that you have interesting conversations. I want to invest in projects in the near future. Will you directly control the projects that will be deployed and how? I am waiting for the answer
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

this is a global finance in the world, btw where to see the team and whitepaper of this project?
this is a white pepper of this project,( https://globalfinances.io/#whitepaper ) I've read it, and I'm interested to follow ico, I think this is a promising project in the future

karrs

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

I see an interesting conversation here. I have a question that I think will be of interest to many future investors. What will happen to an investment when business project becomes bankrupt?
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

Hi!
Link to the bounty?
Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:02:03 PM by Globalfinances

this is a white pepper of this project,( https://globalfinances.io/#whitepaper ) I've read it, and I'm interested to follow ico, I think this is a promising project in the future

The Global Finances project will be very large  Roll Eyes Cool Shocked. Perhaps even will consist of several domains. We will see.

Already now we are announcing the launch of two large parts - a kickstarter and an Internet supermarket. Both will work on the basis of our tokens.

The main competitive advantage - we will try to make transfers instant, and commission - minimal.

Before the start of sales is very little. But if anyone wants to become our strategic partners before the start of the project, I will be happy to discuss the details.

Nobody knows how far the project can go. People once did not want to buy bitcoins.

And so, the answers to the questions. (I can not answer each one individually, the limitation is 360 seconds between posts)

• - about the advantages, - answered
  • - About who can help with translations - please. write to the mail, discuss.
  • - about the tokens that will not be sold - we will freeze the smart contract and will distribute it for 5 years.
  • - all who want to get the status of a strategic partner and participate in strategic sessions - welcome. Time still exists
  • - all those who supported the project - you are the best. Let's make a cool project.
  • - links to the documentation will be sent to the post below.

Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Hi!
Link to the bounty?

Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:15:17 AM by Globalfinances

Guys, I remind you, everyone who joined us during the closed round will have the status of a strategic partner of the company Global Finances, and will participate in strategic sessions.After the end of the closed round, sooner all that the opportunity to become a strategic partner will remain, but a super discount of 50% will not work.

Globalfinances (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

Start of the pre-sale of tokens on PRE-ICO with 25% discount
in
2 d 00: 40: 51

█████        Global Finances        █████
stenw

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

One day remained until the start of your ICO. The minimum number of tokens to purchase will remain 50,000? It is very much. Will there be an opportunity to buy less?
stenly777

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

One day remained until the start of your ICO. The minimum number of tokens to purchase will remain 50,000? It is very much. Will there be an opportunity to buy less?

I think if Global Finances has reduced the minimum number of tokens for purchase, it could raise a significant investment in pre-ICO. Lower the minimum number of tokens for the purchase gentlemen! I'm ready to buy 20,000 tokens)
karrs

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I think if Global Finances has reduced the minimum number of tokens for purchase, it could raise a significant investment in pre-ICO. Lower the minimum number of tokens for the purchase gentlemen! I'm ready to buy 20,000 tokens)

Indeed, with such a large token price, the minimum amount is 50,000, which is too much. I'm waiting for the ICO.
ogrim

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

Guys, I remind you, everyone who joined us during the closed round will have the status of a strategic partner of the company Global Finances, and will participate in strategic sessions.After the end of the closed round, sooner all that the opportunity to become a strategic partner will remain, but a super discount of 50% will not work.

What are the advantages, except for a 50% discount?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Another financial project. Looking at the success of all the recent financial ICOs, this might also be successful if they execute the promotions carefully and vigorously. Good luck team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: