Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) and Alibaba  (Read 660 times)
rhaegonz (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

I don't know if this is just a rumor or it's confirmed already but reviewing their github i saw this ...

https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/f2f105bf-29ff-49c2-b5ed-746e0dff5d85.png

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/blob/develop/src/main/java/org/tron/core/Blockchain.java

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Buy the rumor. Sell the news.
Might have something to do with TRX recent run

Altrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

this is an old rules thats always right,,
maybe this is the causes why TRON price increase rapidly

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Anyone can confirm this rumor ? And when will the news and the launch of alibaba ? I saw some acvount has a plenty of trx and become millionare because of the news but i still affraid to buy this high. And there is the rumor there will be token burn. Is that true ? And how many token will be burned ?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

I don't know if this is just a rumor or it's confirmed already but reviewing their github i saw this ...

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/blob/develop/src/main/java/org/tron/core/Blockchain.java
This is a sign that if one really wants to make good profit from the tron one has to buy now.  During rumors is always time to buy and of news is always time to sell.  I have been hearing positive things about this coin since yesterday and I am suspecting that big guys are behind this latest coin. I have been trying to buy it since this morning but find it very difficult through etherdelta.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

This is a sign that if one really wants to make good profit from the tron one has to buy now.  During rumors is always time to buy and of news is always time to sell.  I have been hearing positive things about this coin since yesterday and I am suspecting that big guys are behind this latest coin. I have been trying to buy it since this morning but find it very difficult through etherdelta.

I agree with every word you say, but I'm a little hessitant after reading some comments here. I know that I should do my own research (I'm on it right now) and decide for myself, but I've read people that say this project has not much future. It's tempting to buy now that its value has dropped after the streaming, but since it already has a high market cap, shouldn't we expect no more meteoric risings? Maybe nice and steady growth for the long run, but not sure if it's the coin that many say can make you rich soon.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

If this rumor is indeed going around, then buy more Tron! If the news comes out and Alibaba does partner with Tron, the price will definitely shoot to the moon for sure.

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Regardless the Alibaba connection, TRON is actually a good buy already. But it is certainly riding on some sort of Jack Ma's tie with TRON founder.  Justin is always mentioned as the protege of Jack ma for no reason. Hodl your TRON, guys.Crypto and ICO is going to explode even bigger in 2018.

The Q1 - Q2 will see the resurrection of China crypto and ICO craze.
Retiree2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

This could be confirmation of preparation for the deal to be made in the future. Either way, I trust Justin Sun is elbow deep with Alibaba, even if hes not public about it yet. That man is a godsend.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

if this rumor is true i. would have to buy more tron. seems like tron is worthed to hold for a few month. this is need a confirmation. tron is thr best token based on coinmarketcap. sure there is something that makes it goes like that.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

This will catch more attention into Tron TRX and this will be blow up and would likely to replace the top 5 strongest and most valued Cryptocurrency in the market.
Tron is a good coin player too so I'll be eyeing this coins from now on.

Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

This could be confirmation of preparation for the deal to be made in the future. Either way, I trust Justin Sun is elbow deep with Alibaba, even if hes not public about it yet. That man is a godsend.

There would be a mega buyout soon when it's finally announced that Alibaba the largest internet market in the world would team up or partnering Tron as there another mode of payment for their products and services instead of money or credit cards accounts.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

So it is true that TRX is available on alibaba i have been watching news about it and yesterday there having an livestream announcement but didn't watch it just because someone says that the announcement was the reason TRX dumping yesterday night
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

I remember the ceo saying he was going to hire techs from alibaba but have a hard time buying into this coin.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

I saw that Justin show in the livestream that people can buy puppy with TRON token.
And seem like that's taobao website and a spectify page for TRON.
Chinese people always doing good support togther and I'm not suprise if Alibaba partnership with TRON. But in my opinion this will happen just in small part or Alibaba will build new brand to work with crypto.
BUY rumor!

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

Simple rules and profitable. Tron has grown so much this time and its surprising me with its moves.
Actually i dont know what happen with tron because its going very crazy but i think this is the reason.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Even in spite of all these rumors, I would not invest in Tron (TRX), for me this coin has no future in any way. Maybe she will have a lift for a short time, but then like the other shitkoins will be forgotten and become unnecessary. Why she does not understand at all now.
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

Simple rules and profitable. Tron has grown so much this time and its surprising me with its moves.
Actually i dont know what happen with tron because its going very crazy but i think this is the reason.

Tron deserves this, if course Alibaba wouldn't choose weak coins as their main partner in business so I could say that they are one of the best team in online marketing because this time Alibaba will remain the giant of internet market.

semiwylson

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:33:44 AM

I think it rumors...But if it is true, well, tron will be in top 5)
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Tron has shown great Marketing push gets you a lot of traction, the coin its self is good but i would say its overvalued at the moment with 65B suppl, once they can actually make it more useful it does have good promise  as a project in long term.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: