Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Gems Protocol - Decentralized Mechanical Turk  (Read 3071 times)
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

I first I didn’t understand what Gems was trying to achieve, but after some research, I realized that this will be huge; helping participants make more money from performing micro task, while helping companies insure quilaty. With the all star team and its’ connections this is surely a winner!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
algernonen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

This project is a real great project with strong team and marketing. It will moon after ICO.

MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

Despite all the Telegram activity, it's tough to gauge sentiment on the project (since there is little activity outside of the Telegram group). The premise is interesting. How does this whitelist work? Do we need to join the Telegram to participate in the token sale?
emielschepers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Very cool project, love the way theire building a community

#leime82
#letsgo!
saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

I'm willing to join the bounty if there's any like social media or telegram. Thanks
nymphelav

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

This seems like a really cool project. How do I sign up for KYC and ICO sale? I have joined the mailing list. Anything else to do?

As far as I know, the presale registration has closed today. Awaiting email confirmation for whitelist.

Not a lot of details has been given yet. Probably there will be a whitelist and a KYC for crowdsale as well, when it will come.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Interesting project. It has a huge amount of followers on telegram alone. Almost 40k without any dates bout the presale yet. This most certainly is one of the projects which has the most hype I've seen behind it.
carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

This looks like to be the hottest coin for 2018. Massive community
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

The project is great. I missed the whitelist. I am hoping I won't miss the sales.
The thing is maybe there should be a limit for purchasing amount of tokens. If there are whales in the list, they will be getting all the tokens and manipulating the market for fishes. That is against the purpose of the project. We can think of whales as middle people described in the project..

Any way hope the project works out perfect and you will help people to gain decent money...
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

Will whitelist for pre sale be announced jn the coming weeks?
Or more likely in februari

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

A great project, I can't wait to know more about ICO details, what is the price of ICO? how much is your soft and hard cap? thanks
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

WEBSITE - BLOG - TELEGRAM - TWITTER - FAQ - WHITEPAPER

GEMS PROTOCOL
Decentralized Mechanical Turk

INTRODUCTION
Gems is a protocol for contracting workers to perform micro tasks. Workers stake tokens in order to prove validity of their tasks and earn a reusable computed trust score, enhancing the cost-efficiency of the network while democratizing access to scalable micro task workers.

Micro tasks are small tasks that require human judgment, can be completed independently over the internet, and are part of a larger unified project. Micro tasks aid organizations that need humans to complete tasks computers otherwise cannot. Micro tasks are used in a wide range of large scale distributions, whether by machine learning researchers to gather structured labeled data for training purposes, or by large companies, such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Ebay, and Linkedin, to refine their production ready solutions and provide further model training. Billions of micro tasks are completed each year. The Chinese government alone uses 2 million micro task workers to aid in censoring the internet.

Unfortunately, the current centralized marketplaces are wrought with problems. Amazon charges requesters a minimum 20% fee on any amount paid out to workers and an additional 5% for requesting workers that have a good track record. Furthermore, tasks with 10 or more assignments are charged an additional 20% fee, totaling upwards of 40% in total fees. With over half of MTurkers reportedly earning less than $5 an hour, MTurk has been describe as the sweatshop of online crowdsourced labor. To use Crowdflower, on the mos basic plan requesters must pay a $3000 USD onboarding fee and $1500/month continuation
fee with an annual contract. This does not include payment to workers, which is paid separately. Furthermore, there is an additional 15% fee on any payments given to workers. Additionally, manually verifying the accuracy of results from workers is difficult. To ensure quality results, requesters currently rely on redundancy, oftentimes having 5-15 workers perform the same task to form a consensus. This is undoubtedly wasteful. Requesters pay 5-15x as much per project, and workers lose out on a potential increase in payment. Non-managed platforms do not supply interfaces needed to accomplish specific tasks. Currently,
requesters will either build their own tools or pay large fees to startups looking to tackle the enterprise market, wasting millions of dollars. Micro task workers also have issues with the system. The entirety of the labor pool does not have access to current micro task marketplaces. A staggering 38% of the world’s population does not have a bank account, hurting their ability to work in and contribute in current 4 systems.

Lastly, the signup and approval process for workers is nebulous and privacy invasive, leaving many wondering if they will even be able to contribute to this marketplace. The unofficial subreddit for workers on MTurk is riddled with users asking when they will be approved and many others offering condolences saying it may take months if ever.

The solution is Gems. In this paper we introduce Gems, a decentralized, open-sourced, human task crowdsourcing protocol built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Using the Gems Protocol, anyone can tap into the power of scalable micro task workers without needing to worry about task verification, trust, or payments. Gems is designed to disincentivize malicious actors and reward fair players. The Gems Protocol is comprised of a staking mechanism to ensure task completion, a trust mechanism to track worker integrity, and a payment system to reduce transaction fees. The GEM token, a multi-utility token, fuels the Gems Protocol. Gems uses its token mechanism to enforce the behavior of all participants, instead of being regulated by a single operator. We further introduce the first application using the Gems Protocol, aptly named the Gems Platform. The Gems Platform connects those who want work done (henceforth known as “requesters”) and human workers (henceforth known as “miners”). By using the Gems Protocol, the Gems Platform removes socioeconomic barriers that exist in centralized alternatives (e.g. large fees, market inefficiencies, need for bank accountants, etc.). Anyone can build on top of the Gems Platform, creating “modules” that are interfaces for particular human tasks. The first module the Gems team will build focuses on labeling data for AI. In this paper, we describe the Gems Protocol, the GEM token mechanism, the current problem with existing platforms, the Gems Platform, and the reasons we initially focus on AI tasks. The Gems Protocol, Gems Platforms, and modules built on top of it are collectively known as the Gems Network.

In summary, the Gems Network addresses the following:
1. Removing the middleman taking a large fee
2. Verifying accuracy of results from crowdsourced tasks
3. Supplying and building reusable interfaces
4. Removing the need for existing banking infrastructure
5. Properly incentivizing and disincentivizing miners and requesters

TEAM

YET ANOTHER ICO SCAM THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL GEMSTONES? :\ GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC KIDS.

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
justinc2014

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

This is just another hype media project, it will be way overvalued from day one and will  be dumped because you all have been FOMO to buy..
online survey project lol
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

This is just another hype media project, it will be way overvalued from day one and will  be dumped because you all have been FOMO to buy..
online survey project lol

http://www.thediamondloupe.com/articles/2015-10-09/warning-about-investment-scheme-backed-fancy-colored-diamonds

Roll Eyes

fucking scammers .

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

I’ve just seen the project. I was going to join to community programme but they closed the applications at the 8th of the month. Nevertheless I will follow it.
yukseljunk

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Great names, great project!
If translations needed for ANN thread or whitepaper, I am eager to do it for Turkish.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

I first I didn’t understand what Gems was trying to achieve, but after some research, I realized that this will be huge; helping participants make more money from performing micro task, while helping companies insure quilaty. With the all star team and its’ connections this is surely a winner!!

A strong team is a plus. In Whitepaper, they compare themselves to Amazon. It is necessary to understand that freelancing is a platform for proffessionals, and in Gems earn "ordinary people." On such sites, the main task - the collection of emails, the distribution of symbols, the distribution of data by category. It is not easy to do this, especially in the market that we see now. The customers will be large companies - such If the market rebounds quickly, then I admit the success of Gems. In general, the theme of the project is very promising, there are billions of dollars!

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

A strong team is a plus. In Whitepaper, they compare themselves to Amazon. It is necessary to understand that freelancing is a platform for proffessionals, and in Gems earn "ordinary people." On such sites, the main task - the collection of emails, the distribution of symbols, the distribution of data by category. It is not easy to do this, especially in the market that we see now. The customers will be large companies - such If the market rebounds quickly, then I admit the success of Gems. In general, the theme of the project is very promising, there are billions of dollars!

tokens need whitepapers? :-D *thats funny*

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

Currently the ICO market is saturated, but Gems Protocol is an interesting project and I'll be watching! It will be an easy-to-use project and people will see applications! How many tokens? How will the distribution be?
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

Ok, what kind of jobs should I be thinking of when they say micro tasks that require human judgment? Like an example or more?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: