Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Gems Protocol - Decentralized Mechanical Turk  (Read 3071 times)
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Currently the ICO market is saturated, but Gems Protocol is an interesting project and I'll be watching! It will be an easy-to-use project and people will see applications! How many tokens? How will the distribution be?

fundamentalist bitcoiners are opposed to ICO scams..the acronym "ico" was created by poloniex masterminds as a way to temporarily circumvent IPO securities laws ~ in 2018 = game over Wink weee  

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
centurio18

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Currently the ICO market is saturated, but Gems Protocol is an interesting project and I'll be watching! It will be an easy-to-use project and people will see applications! How many tokens? How will the distribution be?

fundamentalist bitcoiners are opposed to ICO scams..the acronym "ico" was created by poloniex masterminds as a way to temporarily circumvent IPO securities laws ~ in 2018 = game over Wink weee  

Gems whitelist is already full up. I missed it.
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Gems whitelist is already full up. I missed it.

dafaq you talking about "whitelist" bwahaha  Shocked

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
drumsilix

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

Don't even know how much is the token supply or the price/token. Seems like they will announce today (23/jan).
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

Gems seems a very hot project, but why its ANN on btt is not that hot? And is there any promotion bounty for this project?
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:14:23 AM

Don't even know how much is the token supply or the price/token. Seems like they will announce today (23/jan).
Has the supply or the token price been announced? And where to get these information, the manager of ann is not very active.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:24 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 03:18:43 AM by ChiNgadOr

imho.. carefull with this ICO... "talk about gems with your friends, family... " now they began the sale with a "hurry up style" in order the contributor can take advantage of the bonus (ridiculous %, that decrease to 0 in few hours..).. seems some kind of "i take your money fast and fly away"..take a look at the telegram channel.. people is very angry.. right now, i wouldnt touch this project either with a stick.. stay away
when talk about what was happening.. they banned me.. RED FLAG: ON!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Everyone is going crazy about the token sale but I would simply like to know at which point everyone will be able to utilize gems and earn through microtasks?

Is everyone desperate looking for ICOs and trying to get a quick profit instead of being interested in the actual aim of the project?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Just when I thought I seen everything. From one of the most promissing ICO`s turned into nightmare. They wouldn`t reveal their economics because intention was suplly similar of Ripple with $8 a token at ICO in a Dutch kind of auction.
People had become furious to find all this out after being used as mules for marketing purposes.
This two Harvard dropouts are giving ICO`s a bad name. Please check it out at their telegram channel.

Someone asked "when moon", had to reply him devs are up to build a death star.
10`s of billions USD hard cap for mechanical turk? Sanity is in question here. Avoid at all costs.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Project with minimum info. Why you don`t point soft/hard cap? Or you don`t know how much money you need?
2xbit

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Everyone is going crazy about the token sale but I would simply like to know at which point everyone will be able to utilize gems and earn through microtasks?

Is everyone desperate looking for ICOs and trying to get a quick profit instead of being interested in the actual aim of the project?

This is the useful but very common project. I don`t understand why so many hype arount it.
2xbit

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

Gems seems a very hot project, but why its ANN on btt is not that hot? And is there any promotion bounty for this project?

This project is strange. Minimum info, no bounty, no facebook, no token price, no soft/hard cap, two public team members and 50000 people in telegram. I see only two pluses: really cool advisers and MVP. But I found that advisers don`t mentioned Gems like adviser in LinkdIn.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

Project with minimum info. Why you don`t point soft/hard cap? Or you don`t know how much money you need?

hard cap =soft cap=ALL THE MONEY THEY CAN GET!!!!!!
keep safe, stay away!

they already cheated millions of users, fake expectations to have a free marketing campaign... as other member said before "People had become furious to find all this out after being used as mules for marketing purposes" 0$ spent.. many people engaged in social media, everywhere talkign about GEM.. now it turns to be at least suspictious.. high amounts to be collected in no time! the founders are here to make easy money and fly far away. you have been warned.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
bakarpara

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

This project is strange. Minimum info, no bounty, no facebook, no token price, no soft/hard cap, two public team members and 50000 people in telegram. I see only two pluses: really cool advisers and MVP. But I found that advisers don`t mentioned Gems like adviser in LinkdIn.
ALSO they are banning everyone who talking about this on their telegram channel.
25% token for sale, 75% token for the team and there is dutch auction  Grin
the team is TOO GREEDY!
oli40

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Surprisingly quiet on gems bitcointalk. People freaking out on telegram, reddit.
And yes, Gems seems pretty dodgy after all.

But I cannot suppress a mild smile: for weeks everyone was sucking up to Gems in an extraordinary way, to be able to participate in the ICO.
Blinded by greed.
And then came the reality check: money.
And now everyone's pissed off.

I sure am glad I did not get into the 'proof of loving gems' facade (and still got whitelisted btw)
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Gems were just using people to do marketing for them
Now they just released a token metric that's so fucking bs
No caps, Dutch auction, only 20% of total supply is for sales out of 8b tokens and you only have 1 hour to send your contribution otherwise you lose your bonuses which is a huge risk of paying a premium on their tokens
Gems team waited till there's so much hype and demand for their ICO and pulled this shit cuz and seems like they just wanna get as much money as possible
Greedy bastards.
I will stay away! Goodluck for other

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Gems were just using people to do marketing for them
Now they just released a token metric that's so fucking bs
No caps, Dutch auction, only 20% of total supply is for sales out of 8b tokens and you only have 1 hour to send your contribution otherwise you lose your bonuses which is a huge risk of paying a premium on their tokens
Gems team waited till there's so much hype and demand for their ICO and pulled this shit cuz and seems like they just wanna get as much money as possible
Greedy bastards.
I will stay away! Goodluck for other

epic scams are obvious ... simple test: does it have "ICO" in the name?  Roll Eyes

jhairrobernas

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

People should take in consideration that less than 23000 paticipants are whitelisted. So a hardcap of 30b would be unlikely reached. My guess is that the average participant invests around 1000 to 2000 $ worth of ether, which gives cap of 25M to 50M.
vnas4you

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

imho.. carefull with this ICO... "talk about gems with your friends, family... " now they began the sale with a "hurry up style" in order the contributor can take advantage of the bonus (ridiculous %, that decrease to 0 in few hours..).. seems some kind of "i take your money fast and fly away"..take a look at the telegram channel.. people is very angry.. right now, i wouldnt touch this project either with a stick.. stay away
when talk about what was happening.. they banned me.. RED FLAG: ON!

They banned me too for same shit Wink
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:18:18 PM by Lappenhaendler

I am very very disappointed by gems. Critizism in the Telegram results in an immediate ban. The ICO is actually a complete money grab. Investors are getting baited with 10-20% bonuses, that are limited for 1-2h. But thats actually the time period in which the price is highest because its a dutch auction. Using a dutch auction is really bad for an ICO. Newbies and people who didn`t check the system carefully will just throw their money at them cuz of FOMO. This is retarded.
This is the same as spitting your investors in their face. First you expect them to shill your project and then you want them to buy overpriced tokens. And when Gems hits an exchange the team will dump them so hard.
Biggest ICO win for a company but a huge money grab. I can only warn people. Stay away from this, you can get your coins cheaper on an exchange afterwards.

I recommend to stay away from this ico, its a money grab!

Team is more greedy than Jeff Bezos
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: