Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shitcoins and you: Playing the percentages and why KIN will make you money  (Read 210 times)
allmeat27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

With the reason Paccoin and TRX burst, it sets some bad expectations for people that they can expect to 10x their money overnight. You gotta get kind of lucky, but there's also some patterns. I'm going to shill KIN super hard here and completely ignore the technology because there's a better reasons to go for it.

First of all, the psychology in like 90% of investors is cheap coins = more room to grow. They don't understand market cap and more importantly, they think 1 cent changes absolutely nothing. Let's say you have money in XRB at $28 and some money in TRX at 10 cents. When TRX goes to 11 cents, that same amount of percentage gain on XRB would require it going from $28 to $30.80. It's 10% regardless.

I'm not saying this is GOOD investing, it's not, however, you have to know your audience and use that to your advantage. KIN is currently .001305 of a cent. If KIN reaches 1 cent, you've almost 10x'd () your money. Here's the crazy part:

Let's say you invest in some safer options, XRB, VEN,IOTA, XLM. You make 30% over the course of a month, congratulations.

You can throw darts at projects like Kin and miss 9 times before it balances out.

$1,000 into XLM for 1 month = $1,300
$100 into 10 shitcoins. 9 completely tank to 20% of the value you bought at (which will never happen either), but 1 10x's. Congrats, you're still at $1,300. Now what happens if 2 of them 10x? What happens when you get lucky and get in on Paccoin and you 20x?

Use math and psychology to your advantage. KIN may actually be a good product (kids and buying emojis is pretty profitable, ask Zynga and Clash of Clans), but even if it sucks, the math checks out.

Also, with Binance closed to new users, Mercatrox may get more and more population, raising the price even more.

Now go hurry up, I've made 10% while typing this post.
allmeat27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:28:42 PM

Bump for math
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

Honestly a couple of weeks ago I would have said that is an awful strategy but I may have to check myself. That honestly seems pretty proper despite the fact it has no logic in it and that is because when I first started crypto I wanted cheap coins. If you have a mass influx of users incoming they are going to want the same thing, I know what I am secretly looking for now in 2018!

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Yes, your idea may have some logic, but you still have to remember that irrespective of price and market cap, the volume has to be good, i.e. really liquid market. I would mention Kin, Espers, Pac, Tron, Bytecoin, Doge, Dent, Photon and Linda as the kind of coins that could get the traction and bring you lots of money if you get in REALLY early. Though it is still a risky strategy.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

u r right psychology is a main factor. we get soon 1 trillion coinmarket cap and thats insanity is mostly caused of new users.
they see cheap coins first and invest more in that
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

With the reason Paccoin and TRX burst, it sets some bad expectations for people that they can expect to 10x their money overnight. You gotta get kind of lucky, but there's also some patterns. I'm going to shill KIN super hard here and completely ignore the technology because there's a better reasons to go for it.

First of all, the psychology in like 90% of investors is cheap coins = more room to grow. They don't understand market cap and more importantly, they think 1 cent changes absolutely nothing. Let's say you have money in XRB at $28 and some money in TRX at 10 cents. When TRX goes to 11 cents, that same amount of percentage gain on XRB would require it going from $28 to $30.80. It's 10% regardless.

I'm not saying this is GOOD investing, it's not, however, you have to know your audience and use that to your advantage. KIN is currently .001305 of a cent. If KIN reaches 1 cent, you've almost 10x'd () your money. Here's the crazy part:

Let's say you invest in some safer options, XRB, VEN,IOTA, XLM. You make 30% over the course of a month, congratulations.

You can throw darts at projects like Kin and miss 9 times before it balances out.

$1,000 into XLM for 1 month = $1,300
$100 into 10 shitcoins. 9 completely tank to 20% of the value you bought at (which will never happen either), but 1 10x's. Congrats, you're still at $1,300. Now what happens if 2 of them 10x? What happens when you get lucky and get in on Paccoin and you 20x?

Use math and psychology to your advantage. KIN may actually be a good product (kids and buying emojis is pretty profitable, ask Zynga and Clash of Clans), but even if it sucks, the math checks out.

Also, with Binance closed to new users, Mercatrox may get more and more population, raising the price even more.

Now go hurry up, I've made 10% while typing this post.

What you're basically advocating is to invest in everything, while on initial impressions it seems like a really awful strategy when you actually look at crypto historically it seems to check out, I think it's just a sign of how bullish the overall market is.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: