Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin need some help  (Read 128 times)
C.kane (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

I'm new to Bitcoin and would like to know how do I make money with Bitcoin.My uncle is going with Bitcoin and the only info he said is you put so much in for a Bitcoin and then it will climb up in value and then you can cash out and leave what you first put into Bitcoin to make it grow up in value again,If that's true.thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

I'm new to Bitcoin and would like to know how do I make money with Bitcoin.My uncle is going with Bitcoin and the only info he said is you put so much in for a Bitcoin and then it will climb up in value and then you can cash out and leave what you first put into Bitcoin to make it grow up in value again,If that's true.thanks in advance
Thats very wrong keeping it and cashing out will decrease your btc value,it wont grow if you just hold it i suggest you do some re-search mate for you to understand how the things here works.

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

There's so many way to make money from bitcoin, such as  do all the bounty campaign in this forum, investing, and mining
The price of bitcoin was fluctuative now and what your uncles said not fully right
Bitcoin price today can be rise and very high but tommorow we never know can be drop down hpw much you can't expecting

GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

Go educate yourself on the philosophy, and history around Bitcoin first. Learn how to use Bitcoin. Buying it solely for value appreciation only stunts the goal for Bitcoin.

Always doubt.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

You need to learn how bitcoin works first. Educate yourself about the technology behind it. There are some amazing threads that are very informing on this forum itself, search for them.

Once you do that, you need to start making your own calls about where you think bitcoin will be going. There is no such thing as a true price indicator for bitcoin. Graphs are nice and pretty, but there is no true way to predict what the price will be accurately. If you're new to bitcoin, you should try holding it for a while and putting more in when BTC hits lows. You'll be able to reap the profits and you won't have to deal with fees every time you try to withdraw early.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

You need to learn how bitcoin works first. Educate yourself about the technology behind it. There are some amazing threads that are very informing on this forum itself, search for them.

Once you do that, you need to start making your own calls about where you think bitcoin will be going. There is no such thing as a true price indicator for bitcoin. Graphs are nice and pretty, but there is no true way to predict what the price will be accurately. If you're new to bitcoin, you should try holding it for a while and putting more in when BTC hits lows. You'll be able to reap the profits and you won't have to deal with fees every time you try to withdraw early.

I would say prior to even learning bitcoin learn how markets work because without knowing how markets work knowing bitcoin is useless. Eventually you will have to learn about bitcoin but it isn't necessary to crush the crypto markets. Learn the markets and study hard and you have good chance at success.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
C.kane (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

And there was a video I watched so correct me if I'm wrong this guy said in a video that you can buy a Bitcoin from coin base and then go lend it out to bit connect to make a profit is that right ?
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Go educate yourself on the philosophy, and history around Bitcoin first. Learn how to use Bitcoin. Buying it solely for value appreciation only stunts the goal for Bitcoin.
True.
Well, more and more newbies are coming, and most of them seem to ignore to put the reading first.
I suggest OP to go to sub-forum beginners and help. there is a lot of information you need as a beginner. You have to read a lot about cryptocurrency, the info about it is not just here, please use the internet you have.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
C.kane (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

Ok I'll go to the sub forum and read alittle
vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Since you have a person close to you that know something about bitcoin it maybe a good idea, to have a long talk about bitcoin with your uncle, it is true that you can buy bitcoin and wait for it to go up in value, but that is not best way to make money with bitcoin.
C.kane (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

So what's the best way to make money with it and I'll read alittle more about it along with the other stuff
C.kane (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

Also being in Canada what site would be best a Canadian site or a US to buy bitcoins if someone can give one or list a few for me that would be appreciated
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

if you are new to the bitcoin you have to create your bitcointalk account and then you have to make a facebook and twitter and other social media accounts from your name
C.kane (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

Ok well I am already on Facebook and I have this account so what else
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: