May 14, 2024, 02:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: a
a - 0 (0%)
b - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiMoney DGM - PoS - Masternodes - Freelancer Currency - NO-ICO  (Read 33838 times)
juninhodecio (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

The coin does not have time to go and already dead on the market! Miners not remained, all farmhands have run away! SCAM!

First you should study and know what scam mean and post again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

The coin does not have time to go and already dead on the market! Miners not remained, all farmhands have run away! SCAM!

I do not invest in new coins selling MN, or large Premine, or no development orientation. DGM does not commit to these 3 things, this is the coin I believe. And in particular DGM coin this month will be out of the block POW, completely transferred to POS and Masternode, environmentally friendly, I like.
Please come back after block 48000

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
Aagro3301

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

Do not throw a coin! We believe in it! Now all the coins are in a bad state, everything will be fine!
joshwaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Got 2200 coins think this be big great name and good team Smiley
Steak12

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

Hi ev !
DGM is great, and i like it Cheesy

Simple question: why my PoS reward is always 1,75DGM even if I own 100 or 1000 token ?
It's probably normal, but i'm asking just in case
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

Hi ev !
DGM is great, and i like it Cheesy

Simple question: why my PoS reward is always 1,75DGM even if I own 100 or 1000 token ?
It's probably normal, but i'm asking just in case

Hi correct, but you have less changes to get reward with 100.
With 1000 the rewards will be more frequently. 

juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

DGM PR for https://bisq.network/ is approved, will be live on next version 0.6.6

Features and Philosophy

Unlike traditional online exchanges, Bisq is designed to be:

Instantly accessible – no need for registration or approval from a central authority.
    Decentralized – there is no single point of failure. The system is peer-to-peer and trading can not be stopped or censored.
    Safe – Bisq never holds your funds. Decentralized arbitration system and security deposits protect traders.
    Private – no one except trading partners exchange personally identifying data. All personal data is stored locally.
    Secure – end-to-end encrypted communication routed over Tor.
    Open – every aspect of the project is transparent. The code is open source.
    Easy – we take usability seriously.

Bisq is for those who do not want to forfeit control or privacy to a central authority in order to trade with other individuals. We regard financial transactions as a form of private speech that should be protected from surveillance by banks, governments, and other institutions.
joshwaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

DGM PR for https://bisq.network/ is approved, will be live on next version 0.6.6

Features and Philosophy

Unlike traditional online exchanges, Bisq is designed to be:

Instantly accessible – no need for registration or approval from a central authority.
    Decentralized – there is no single point of failure. The system is peer-to-peer and trading can not be stopped or censored.
    Safe – Bisq never holds your funds. Decentralized arbitration system and security deposits protect traders.
    Private – no one except trading partners exchange personally identifying data. All personal data is stored locally.
    Secure – end-to-end encrypted communication routed over Tor.
    Open – every aspect of the project is transparent. The code is open source.
    Easy – we take usability seriously.

Bisq is for those who do not want to forfeit control or privacy to a central authority in order to trade with other individuals. We regard financial transactions as a form of private speech that should be protected from surveillance by banks, governments, and other institutions.

Sounds awesome Smiley
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

DGM is live on http://mnrank.com
 Smiley  Smiley
deltasniper73

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

nice, nearly have my MN
Aagro3301

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ECA.htm
Write that it will work soon, the entrance should be easy!
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:47:12 PM

DGM is listed on bisq https://bisq.network/ now you can trade DGM using the P2P decentralized exchange network and you can use many different payment methods.
Download the new version to start trading.

yeganli

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

DGM is listed on bisq https://bisq.network/ now you can trade DGM using the P2P decentralized exchange network and you can use many different payment methods.
Download the new version to start trading.

Also please Crypto-bridge.org

_donsnow

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
Merited by juninhodecio (2)

So many people complaining about DGM's low price, not listed on enough exchanges, cmc, and dozens other 'usual suspects' websites. Some also just shouted the word 'SCAM!!!!!' as loud as they can (judging by the all-caps spelling, followed by 548 exclamation marks, I just assume that these guys were literally shouting in front of their screen, probably in the kitchen, while typing that)

Have a little perspective, guys. In this very crowded market, with new coins born faster than you cum, DGM's probably presented one of the fairest launch we've seen in a long time. The devs don't beg for our money, they're quite responsive and active here and there, trying to patiently entertain and explaining every single annoying questions from us, and they only took a little bit of their coin shares - which was only logical and should have no issues. This was pretty standard for any team in any coin in this universe. It was stated on the very 1st page. For those who were arguing about this being a scammy move or whatever, the only explanation I can come up with is wether you're a tortoise - and (obviously) cannot read, or you're actually a human - a lazy-to-do-own-research one. Don't deny it. Yeah I knew it coz I used to be one of them. But that's just one man's opinion. Who am I to say what's work or not. And frankly, now that I think of it, I should never write and post this in the first place coz suddenly now I feel like Im a psychotic cafeteria lady complaining about the education system and how human should stop reproduce in order to stop stupidity from spreading and makes traffic jam tolerable. Fuck.

For all I care, all you profit hunters can whine and complain and use a luxury car's wallpaper all you want, I'm just gonna happily give some mining power, or my money, or my left pussy's finger for some of this coin, even for a negative profit (for now), just because it has cool name. Try a Jesse Pinkman-like scream of "Yeah, Digimoney, bitch!" one time. Its elegant, wild, and pure. Its just sounds right! Well done to the dev who came up with this name. I really believe (for now) in this project. But even if my faith changes in the future, I'll still rate 'Digimoney' as the best coin's name ever 🖖

Ok now if you'll exsqueeze me, Im gonna run over some pedestrians.  
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

So many people complaining about DGM's low price, not listed on enough exchanges, cmc, and dozens other 'usual suspects' websites. Some also just shouted the word 'SCAM!!!!!' as loud as they can (judging by the all-caps spelling, followed by 548 exclamation marks, I just assume that these guys were literally shouting in front of their screen, probably in the kitchen, while typing that)

Have a little perspective, guys. In this very crowded market, with new coins born faster than you cum, DGM's probably presented one of the fairest launch we've seen in a long time. The devs don't beg for our money, they're quite responsive and active here and there, trying to patiently entertain and explaining every single annoying questions from us, and they only took a little bit of their coin shares - which was only logical and should have no issues. This was pretty standard for any team in any coin in this universe. It was stated on the very 1st page. For those who were arguing about this being a scammy move or whatever, the only explanation I can come up with is wether you're a tortoise - and (obviously) cannot read, or you're actually a human - a lazy-to-do-own-research one. Don't deny it. Yeah I knew it coz I used to be one of them. But that's just one man's opinion. Who am I to say what's work or not. And frankly, now that I think of it, I should never write and post this in the first place coz suddenly now I feel like Im a psychotic cafeteria lady complaining about the education system and how human should stop reproduce in order to stop stupidity from spreading and makes traffic jam tolerable. Fuck.

For all I care, all you profit hunters can whine and complain and use a luxury car's wallpaper all you want, I'm just gonna happily give some mining power, or my money, or my left pussy's finger for some of this coin, even for a negative profit (for now), just because it has cool name. Try a Jesse Pinkman-like scream of "Yeah, Digimoney, bitch!" one time. Its elegant, wild, and pure. Its just sounds right! Well done to the dev who came up with this name. I really believe (for now) in this project. But even if my faith changes in the future, I'll still rate 'Digimoney' as the best coin's name ever 🖖

Ok now if you'll exsqueeze me, Im gonna run over some pedestrians.  

Thank you very much for the support. Your faith will not change in the future.

juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

i just started successfully 3 MN on the same IP same VPS. The procedure is a little bit complicated, i will create a setup guide this week. Doing final tests to check if everything is working fine and produce the guide.
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

██╗      ███╗ ██╗██╗      █╗█████╗█████╗                █████╗     ██████╗  ███╗      ██╗████████╗██████╗  █████╗  ██╗     
███╗  ████║ ██║███╗    █║██╔══╝█╔══██╗            ██╔═══╝   ██╔═══██╗████╗    ██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗█╔═══█╗██║     
█╔████╔██║ ██║█╔██╗  █║████╗  █████╔╝████╗ ██║            ██║      ██║██╔██╗  ██║      ██║      ██████╔╝█║      █║██║     
█║╚██╔╝██║ ██║█║╚██╗█║██╔═╝  █╔═██╗╚════╝ ██║            ██║      ██║██║╚██╗██║      ██║      ██╔══██╗█║      █║██║     
█║  ╚═╝  ██║ ██║█║  ╚███║█████╗█║    ██║            ╚█████╗   ╚██████╔╝██║  ╚████║      ██║      ██║    ██║╚████╔╝██████╗
╚╝          ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚╝    ╚══╝╚════╝╚╝    ╚═╝              ╚════╝     ╚═════╝  ╚═╝    ╚═══╝      ╚═╝      ╚═╝    ╚═╝  ╚═══╝  ╚═════╝

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

############# Mining your fav. Coin! ################################
##
##                        NEW COIN: DGM added!
##
##       NOW you can mine DGM on https://miner-control.de
##
##                        Port:      3340
##                        Algo:      x11
##                        Low fee: 1%
##
##                Make the network more decentralized!
##             Mine here to protect the chain from splits!
##
##                Your Fav. Coin is missing? Request it!
####################################################################

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3340 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=DGM

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Feel free to mine here!

@DEV, can you add the pool to the recommended pool list? THX

juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

DOne

Thankss
yeganli

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

i just started successfully 3 MN on the same IP same VPS. The procedure is a little bit complicated, i will create a setup guide this week. Doing final tests to check if everything is working fine and produce the guide.

Any news?
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

Any news?

Yes, cold setup using multiple mn was not stable, hot setup is very stable, monitoring for a few more days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: