May 27, 2024, 03:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: a
a - 0 (0%)
b - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiMoney DGM - PoS - Masternodes - Freelancer Currency - NO-ICO  (Read 33838 times)
_donsnow

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:16 AM

So many people complaining about DGM's low price, not listed on enough exchanges, cmc, and dozens other 'usual suspects' websites. Some also just shouted the word 'SCAM!!!!!' as loud as they can (judging by the all-caps spelling, followed by 548 exclamation marks, I just assume that these guys were literally shouting in front of their screen, probably in the kitchen, while typing that)

Have a little perspective, guys. In this very crowded market, with new coins born faster than you cum, DGM's probably presented one of the fairest launch we've seen in a long time. The devs don't beg for our money, they're quite responsive and active here and there, trying to patiently entertain and explaining every single annoying questions from us, and they only took a little bit of their coin shares - which was only logical and should have no issues. This was pretty standard for any team in any coin in this universe. It was stated on the very 1st page. For those who were arguing about this being a scammy move or whatever, the only explanation I can come up with is wether you're a tortoise - and (obviously) cannot read, or you're actually a human - a lazy-to-do-own-research one. Don't deny it. Yeah I knew it coz I used to be one of them. But that's just one man's opinion. Who am I to say what's work or not. And frankly, now that I think of it, I should never write and post this in the first place coz suddenly now I feel like Im a psychotic cafeteria lady complaining about the education system and how human should stop reproduce in order to stop stupidity from spreading and makes traffic jam tolerable. Fuck.

For all I care, all you profit hunters can whine and complain and use a luxury car's wallpaper all you want, I'm just gonna happily give some mining power, or my money, or my left pussy's finger for some of this coin, even for a negative profit (for now), just because it has cool name. Try a Jesse Pinkman-like scream of "Yeah, Digimoney, bitch!" one time. Its elegant, wild, and pure. Its just sounds right! Well done to the dev who came up with this name. I really believe (for now) in this project. But even if my faith changes in the future, I'll still rate 'Digimoney' as the best coin's name ever 🖖

Ok now if you'll exsqueeze me, Im gonna run over some pedestrians.  

Thank you very much for the support. Your faith will not change in the future.

yeah sure. slow and steady wins the race. Wink
_donsnow

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

by the way, is there any DGM staking pool?
juninhodecio (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:01:39 AM

by the way, is there any DGM staking pool?

Not yet, some discord members were talking about creating one but its not ready
xplayer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 07:54:12 AM by xplayer

Some questions about masternode.

I just finished yesterday setting up a masternode with the cold wallet instructions (using VPS and windows machine)

-How long does it take before I see the first income? Will I see this on the windows wallet?
-can I leave the gui wallet on windows closed while VPS remains on? Does this affect income?
-do I have to enter a reward address when adding the masternode? Or can I leave this empty.

juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Some questions about masternode.

I just finished yesterday setting up a masternode with the cold wallet instructions (using VPS and windows machine)

-How long does it take before I see the first income? Will I see this on the windows wallet?
-can I leave the gui wallet on windows closed while VPS remains on? Does this affect income?
-do I have to enter a reward address when adding the masternode? Or can I leave this empty.

Hi congratulations, if you are lucky you can get rewards right after start, usually with a few hours, sometimes 1 day
You will see the rewards on windows wallet.
Keep the wallet open, the reward address you can leave empty you will receive on the same wallet.
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

As I promised a very good news today, last week I was in contact with Upcoin team doing the negotiation to be listed.
For who doesn’t know Upcoin is a very promising exchange that will start public beta testing next week and will be live trading on March 15. We’ve talked a lot with the Upcoin Management team by email and by phone in order to introduce the DGM project, talk about the goals and future developments and they liked DGM and we got the approval.
The initial coin list will be very restricted, only the TOP projects will be listed on the first day and DGM will be there on day 1. In fact DGM is already listed for developers and beta testers.
Upcoin target is to be on the list of the best exchanges in the world and DGM will grow together.
If you are not registered use my link so I can make some cash   http://upcoin.com/?ID=1ed06b23 😀
deltasniper73

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

This is great news, the listing on upcoin should give added exposure to the DIGI project
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

thanks dev for being very active. past week there have been many new coins but those devs would be missing after coin launch. You are vey active on discord and here and do appreciate it. It holds the community we holds value. thanks
altmix.org

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

BLOCK EXPLORER FOR DigiMoney

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

DigiMoney donation address: DvKGWs6dhfoUJBCP21t5V81NEH4P62nMwN
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

As I promised a very good news today, last week I was in contact with Upcoin team doing the negotiation to be listed.
For who doesn’t know Upcoin is a very promising exchange that will start public beta testing next week and will be live trading on March 15. We’ve talked a lot with the Upcoin Management team by email and by phone in order to introduce the DGM project, talk about the goals and future developments and they liked DGM and we got the approval.
The initial coin list will be very restricted, only the TOP projects will be listed on the first day and DGM will be there on day 1. In fact DGM is already listed for developers and beta testers.
Upcoin target is to be on the list of the best exchanges in the world and DGM will grow together.
If you are not registered use my link so I can make some cash   http://upcoin.com/?ID=1ed06b23 😀

Good news,
Nearing block 48000 then, POW will terminate completely, pass to POW + MN (x2 reward).
I look forward to that day, about 2-3 weeks.

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

thanks dev for being very active. past week there have been many new coins but those devs would be missing after coin launch. You are vey active on discord and here and do appreciate it. It holds the community we holds value. thanks

Thank you and all community members for the very special support, i always try to do my best, this is a long term project the team will be always active.

juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much i will send some DGM
mannaart

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

DigiMoney is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904614.0
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook -  Twitter

Nice D3pool.eu.
Would be even more nice if you release my DGM instead of keeping them for days now.
Do they a nice job on staking for you???
Sent you message because support is always offline few days ago but no response so far.
So everyone be carefull with D3pool.eu!
mannaart

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

About exchanges....
Why do a lot off people ask for bigger and more exchanges?
SouthXchange is very fast with deposit and withdrawl, so realy good exchange for Digimoney.
Wanted to thank the dev for his quick responce  always and hope they continue there good job.
What i see is there is little low offer in DGM. Think people keep there coins and in a couple of weeks mining is finished.
Realy curious about what price will do then. Roll Eyes
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517

Blocking future

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

About exchanges....
Why do a lot off people ask for bigger and more exchanges?
SouthXchange is very fast with deposit and withdrawl, so realy good exchange for Digimoney.
Wanted to thank the dev for his quick responce  always and hope they continue there good job.
What i see is there is little low offer in DGM. Think people keep there coins and in a couple of weeks mining is finished.
Realy curious about what price will do then. Roll Eyes
[/q
uote]

The fact is that most ludes prefer 1 to 2 large stock exchanges, if the coin on a large exchange and the price is not high as this coin has growth provided, that's why we are asking for more exchanges.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517

Blocking future

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

really nice to see

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
xplayer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Thank you and all community members for the very special support, i always try to do my best, this is a long term project the team will be always active.

Can you maybe explain why masternode is not getting any reward anymore?
I still see that the masternode is listed in the masternode list. Also on another PC running the masternode cold wallet, I see that masternode is running.

This is the address to check... now 3 days no reward anymore. Any idea?
juninhodecio (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

Can you maybe explain why masternode is not getting any reward anymore?
I still see that the masternode is listed in the masternode list. Also on another PC running the masternode cold wallet, I see that masternode is running.

This is the address to check... now 3 days no reward anymore. Any idea?

Hi

Try the update button on masternode tab and see if its running
joshwaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

Looking forward to Upcoin exchange Smiley
mannaart

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

where are all the coins? stakeweight is low and almost nobody is selling.
Nethash about 60T
Everbody holding these coins?Huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: