Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:00:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about AppCoins (APPC)  (Read 206 times)
zephyr88 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

I wanted to see how everyone feels about AppCoins (APPC) before investing. Binance is now listing it at around $3.50  Apps are something everyone uses and theirs constantly new ones out, but is this just a flash in the pan type thing or a legitimate contender? In 24hrs it has went up 184%, but we saw the same thing with XRP having a huge gain then an equally measurable loss in days. Just want to see how everyone feels about APPC, pros and cons.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

I wanted to see how everyone feels about AppCoins (APPC) before investing. Binance is now listing it at around $3.50  Apps are something everyone uses and theirs constantly new ones out, but is this just a flash in the pan type thing or a legitimate contender? In 24hrs it has went up 184%, but we saw the same thing with XRP having a huge gain then an equally measurable loss in days. Just want to see how everyone feels about APPC, pros and cons.

Nice project and successful ICO. I got some of them as an airdrop and was observing the hype of the project that is a bit low for people who have a working product that could potentially reach mass adoption in mobile payments.
Dutchtrader

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

It  seems to have actually a function. I think that making an online payment with coins for your downloads instead of filling in your creditcard numbers is possibly aan more secure and easier way worldwide.
sleeplesman

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:23:43 PM

It has progressed miles from where it was and adoption has been increasing. It's true, they are banking on few years adoption and team have loads of funds to last for years without worry, but that being said, seeing it grow day by day, I would not be surprised to see it come back with a bang. Loaded my bags and keep buying. Love this project.  Cheesy
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 08:33:10 PM

To think that this coin was actually over $3 after listing on Binance in 2018? I can't believe I am trading it right now at 3cents. It is this kind of decline that makes organizations shun cryptocurrency. The bear market really did a number on this coin. Amazing!

sleeplesman

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:51:19 AM

To think that this coin was actually over $3 after listing on Binance in 2018? I can't believe I am trading it right now at 3cents. It is this kind of decline that makes organizations shun cryptocurrency. The bear market really did a number on this coin. Amazing!

Imagine getting it then for 0.03 cents and selling it for 3$... he he. I think that there were no institutions into this project, just retailers, that sold it with rest of the market. Brilliant opportunity to make your 100x.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: