Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Bounty  (Read 775 times)
Phalo (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

What is the worst bounty you have ever participated in? Why was it the worst for you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tekno

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

blocklancer.. devs announced on last summer, then failed. now they are trying to grab a punch from ico trends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

There is a Bounty manager company called "AmaziX". If they hold the bounty i stay the fuck away. They are very bad at english, they cannot really communicate what they mean. Other then that they are knowned to change rules after the ICOs are finished, without explaination.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

Monkey Business MNY was the worst, I am happy I did not enter their ICO. They sent Coeval to their ICO participants before the crowdfunding ended, price went up more than 1000USD, then fell to 5 usd in 1-2 days. They sent bounties to the participants after 3 months when the price was under 1 dollars. They are fired from the Wavesplatform, bounty manager left the bounty and sent screenshots fo messages between the founder, etc etc It was nightmare
AliCris

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

HIVE PROJECT-worst bounty in which I participated, took part from the very beginning to the end of the company, did all the activities, the accounts met all the requirements. And they just did not pay me. Support did not respond to messages. But other participants received their award, although there were many who did not receive it.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

There is a Bounty manager company called "AmaziX". If they hold the bounty i stay the fuck away. They are very bad at english, they cannot really communicate what they mean. Other then that they are knowned to change rules after the ICOs are finished, without explaination.
That's weird. I participated in several bounty campaigns moderated by Amazix, and I have never face such issues.
zenman0

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

UAHPAY was one of the worst bounties I ever have seen. They didn't payout to a lot of people in their bounty. Typical scam coin.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

It was called CARTAXI. Obciously it was succesful ICO, they reached soft cap. But it was bad for bounty hunters, bounty was decreased in several times at the finish of ICO. That was so sad for me.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

What is the worst bounty you have ever participated in? Why was it the worst for you?
I've just entered Bitcointalk BBS, and I haven't met what you've said, and it's a lot less risky to choose a successful ICO project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

aeron was my was bounty was supposed to get 2000 this guys slashed it to 3oo saying that paying 2000 to bounty hunters is too much . but it was the intial agreement, am still pissed over it now
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

That's weird. I participated in several bounty campaigns moderated by Amazix, and I have never face such issues.
And now do you participate in their companies? They last week changed the rules instead 4 reposts a day there is 4 reposts a day and there must an hour between your reposts another way it does not count. And if you participating in several their companies it begins to annoing you.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

I joined the bitchamp where campaign participants received 5500 coins and the managers received 13,000 coins. I can not imagine that managers get more than 3 times our coin.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

I think SISA was one of such a disappointing ICOs I have participated if not the most disappointing. After all the hard work of bounty participants SISA blatantly refused to pay. Haven't had much of such experience and don't hope to experience suchkind of treatment again.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

People, how do you select projects to participate in bounties? Do you analyze the project before entering the bounty? Several months I am trying to find only the best ICOs thinking that even I get less token the token price will grow fast after end of ico. Do a research before participating ...

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Atlant bounty campaign is the worst of them all.
The ICO raised a million dollar. the campaign manager was computing the stakes once every 2 weeks for 8 campaign before distributing the bounty.
until now it is not finish.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I've been involved with AmaZiX with a couple of bounties and I've not had any problems whatsoever. They answer queries promptly and record stakes as at when due. When did you have problems with them?

PS: I don't work for them Wink

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

I think SISA was one of such a disappointing ICOs I have participated if not the most disappointing. After all the hard work of bounty participants SISA blatantly refused to pay. Haven't had much of such experience and don't hope to experience suchkind of treatment again.

I participated in their airdrop and did not receive my tokens. Then I knew that they're not as transparent as I thought they would be. Glad I did not participate in the bounty.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

I joined the bitchamp where campaign participants received 5500 coins and the managers received 13,000 coins. I can not imagine that managers get more than 3 times our coin.
Its normal if manager receive more than bounty hunter it self, cause he work lot more harder. He create Ann thread, bounty thread, submit your report etc.

And for the OP questions, im happy that i never join the bounty that have trouble, all my campaign work fine so far and ill hope it will be like that in the future bounty.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

It was called CARTAXI. Obciously it was succesful ICO, they reached soft cap. But it was bad for bounty hunters, bounty was decreased in several times at the finish of ICO. That was so sad for me.
Its sad to see cartaxi here...Yes I have participated in the campaign but they reduced the bounty rewards after the ICO because it didn't reach the hard cap. Paying the same amount of bounty mentioned in the thread would have been a big disaster because it isn't fair for investors and they would've hit by a big drop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

I participated in their airdrop and did not receive my tokens. Then I knew that they're not as transparent as I thought they would be. Glad I did not participate in the bounty.

So many Ico's that are scam and doesnt want to pay the bounty participants. This is why it needs to thoroughly search the most and best ico. Ive heard Sisa was not good in Ico so better indeed to verify first before joining.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: