Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] vDinar, miners' coin from Yugoslavia | No ICO | PoW  (Read 1590 times)
lin0de

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

What's vDinar?
I want to know technical details
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

Hello Dev will there be a bounty company or a airdrop for your vDinar coin to popularize and promote your vDinar coin among forum members and social networks? What are the main advantages of a new vDinar coin than it will be different from other coins?
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

"You will be noticed both by email and on our social network when vDinar has been launched"

Just announce it here.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

"You will be noticed both by email and on our social network when vDinar has been launched"

Just announce it here.

i dont want to share bct account ,my password , social media account with your website ,Just announce it here.
DejanGrande (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

vDinar: Yugoslav miners' coin!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

Its always nice to see new algos coming up, especially as each has strengths and weaknesses.
Maybe you should allow the public to see the algo beforehand, so people might review it and find flaws.
This would help the network because a trusted algo is less likely being abused by someone more knowledgable.

Also, considering your early announcement: Let people know in advance when you will start.
This will attract quite some small scale miners because they might get good returns even for a single cpu/gpu setup.
Later on some bigger miners will make it impossible for smaller miners but by then the network should be stable and, most importantly, known by people.

Best of luck with your coin!

vCrypt, like Scrypt-N is a modified version of Litecoin's Scrypt algorithm where the N factor is sometimes doubled to make the algorithm dynamic. While Scrypt-N has hardcoded timestamps to be accessed from blocks as checkpoints for this change, vCrypt applies it to hardcoded block IDs. The difference is not so big as the blocks still follow a target timespan, yet I think it is more secure to assure the change is done to fixed amounts of coins produced. Why? Let's suppose the coin is one day requiring a fork to, for example, halve the target timespan: it will be double the rewards until your hypothetic ASIC (never forget we must imagine the worst possibilities) programmed to mine vCrypt/Scrypt-N with that N factor goes obsolete. You can assure to change timestamps for hypothetic forks, but let's keep a clear protocol, right? What's sure it's better!

vDinar is already planned for February. What we're anyway, let's say, scared of is not to get enough users on start. That's why we're somehow slow, but we kept this release date since its start. We didn't have to postpone anything until now and I really hope circumstances never lead to such a thing!

I guess you won't need a serbian translation?

If we hadn't translations we'd not even have a point! We present the project to our people Smiley

What's vDinar?
I want to know technical details

Tell me more what interests you, if we have been unclear in our exposition let me know where so I can expand the description! Ask me freely anything, I'm here to answer!

Hello Dev will there be a bounty company or a airdrop for your vDinar coin to popularize and promote your vDinar coin among forum members and social networks? What are the main advantages of a new vDinar coin than it will be different from other coins?

Algorithm apart it's all about the team taking care to present crypto to people from what once was Yugoslavia in its entirety, through different forms of information (textual, visual, presenting it in person). If you are from there there's plenty of reasons to do it, it is a great way to improve our land both through those 2% donations to our badly connected towns and so on and through the movement of market value to our area. If you are not you can still invest some of your time and maybe get some good profit from the positive results it may get, but sincerely I will not lie to you about the usability from foreign countries: it is just as any other cryptocurrencies and  it is taking a really little mining amount to improve a land that is not yours, if you do not either love our countries or want to make some profit from it there's not a consistent use.

Just announce it here.

It will be out on February, we just want to be sure to get enough users for it. I hope you understand our preoccupations, it is not to launch a failing project.

Just announce it here.

i dont want to share bct account ,my password , social media account with your website ,Just announce it here.

We will indeed post it here too (also, as I said, it is already planned for February), the site registration is to get some stats about the number of people willing to invest some time for the project. As I said in my original post it is just to give a faster notification but yes, you can follow its course here. I hope you do, we really need a strong community behind Smiley

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:31:27 AM

yes ,i will follow your creative project ,i will join official telegram  https://t.me/vdinar
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

yes ,i will follow your creative project ,i will join official telegram  https://t.me/vdinar

Great!

tiny-pool

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

Dev..how I get free coin from this project...any bounty..?

Mining them on start will be possible with your own pc, try getting that chance!

Your own algorithm? How to setup pool?

It's core algorithm is like scrypt-N, but implemented differently. One could actually mine it with a scrypt-N setup but we'll mind writing the relative instructions for pools. If you're interested in making one, keep us informed!

Grin
jebiga... finally !

Smiley

Want to reserve pool Smiley let me know when source will be available ...

Just register to our site and you will be noticed of course! For pools you may get more informations by contacting us!

Yes I am interested in making a pool for it. I already have a running pool based on YiiMP. I am using stratum. Please let me know when you have the updates / instructions available for setup.
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

How to mine ?

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

already took part in official telegram ,hope receive more good news. just do it best dev!
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Why Yugoslavia dont use existing crypto-currencies?  Huh
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

Dev..how I get free coin from this project...any bounty..?

Mining them on start will be possible with your own pc, try getting that chance!

Your own algorithm? How to setup pool?

It's core algorithm is like scrypt-N, but implemented differently. One could actually mine it with a scrypt-N setup but we'll mind writing the relative instructions for pools. If you're interested in making one, keep us informed!

Grin
jebiga... finally !

Smiley

Want to reserve pool Smiley let me know when source will be available ...

Just register to our site and you will be noticed of course! For pools you may get more informations by contacting us!

Yes I am interested in making a pool for it. I already have a running pool based on YiiMP. I am using stratum. Please let me know when you have the updates / instructions available for setup.

Stratum will go, we already did a testing pool with it some time ago. Through Telegram or Jugoslaven you can know when we're about to launch, just remind me to send you all the necessary when we're near the launch date!

How to mine ?

To mine you will need to download our wallet which will be available after releasing. To know when we will release vDinar just subscribe to Telegram/Reddit/Jugoslaven, whatever you feel more comfortable. Or you can keep following us here, but the former options will surely be easier to follow!

already took part in official telegram ,hope receive more good news. just do it best dev!

Working for it! Thank you for following!

Why Yugoslavia dont use existing crypto-currencies?  Huh

It's just about getting used to it, and that's what vDinar proposes to do; to introduce the crypto world directly through news and presentations. We promote vDinar but if people start flowing to it they will surely get into other existing cryptocurrencies!

ACat

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

What's vScrypt ? for Asic or GPU ?
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

What's vScrypt ? for Asic or GPU ?

vCrypt is ASIC resistant, therefore CPU/GPU friendly!

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Registered and waiting to see miners, wallet and pool to mine the beautiful yugo coin!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

Registered and waiting to see miners, wallet and pool to mine the beautiful yugo coin!

You won't regret it! Smiley

deky9000

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:16:25 AM

Following this project!
BTC VDINAR BTC
DejanGrande (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Following this project!
BTC VDINAR BTC

Thank you!

Update:
vDinar is doing great, still planning to publish on 1st February. Keep following the project and join us on Telegram or on Jugoslaven!

JohnAGoodBoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

So today is the release? when
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

This is the bandwidth and hard disk mining it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: