Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carbide Router Bits and Various Drill Bits  (Read 126 times)
zippy657 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:23 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 12:06:05 PM by zippy657

I have a large quantity of various carbide router bits, HSS forstner bits, cobalt drill bits, and deming bits leftover from an eBay store I operated years ago.  I have since moved on to other things professionally, and though I keep telling myself I'll find time to re-list and liquidate the remaining inventory, it never seems to get done.  I would love to be able to sell it off for crypto, even at half value, in hopes that BTC growth continues in the near term.  As things are currently, it's all just sitting in boxes, collecting dust and 0% interest, so I thought it might be worth probing for buyers here.  

It would take too long for me to list everything exhaustively, especially without knowing whether or not a market exists for tool items here, but suffice it to say, I have roughly 100 different router bits, mostly 1/2" shank, but about 2 dozen are 1/4" shank, including all the usuals:  Roundover/beading bits, slot cutters, round nose, core box, v-groove, keyhole, dovetail, roman ogee, wave edge, horse nose, rabbeting, straight, clear bottom, flush trim, paneling, chamfer, etc., each in various sizes.   I have quantity of each type and size ranging from 5 - 50pc.  If anyone would like a more detailed list, I would be happy to provide one, or to answer any specific questions.  

I also have cobalt drill bits, and HSS deming and forstner bits.  The forstner bits range from 1/4" - 2-1/8" in 1/8" increments with 3/8" shanks, and the deming bits from 9/16" - 1" in 1/16" increments with 1/2" shanks.  The cobalt bits are in 1/64" increments from 1/16" to 1/2", and in wire guage sizes #1-60 and A-Z.  All are high quality items that I use myself, and can vouch for, that retail for many times what you'll pay here.

I am not looking to get a whole lot for any of this stuff, but giving consideration to my time, I will say for a single router or other large bit I would be looking for roughly $3 - $5 a piece, with something more like $2 a piece if you buy 10, perhaps less for larger orders, and any small drill bits would be considerably less.  I will ship anywhere at buyers expense (pretty minor cost for USA buyers) and would be happy to use any esgrow services trusted by this community, as I am new to posting in this forum, and expect not to be trusted until a history can be established.  For small purchases I would rather not involve a third party, but feel free to order one or two things to test, and come back for more when you're satisfied that I have no intention of ripping anyone off for petty change.  All offers and requests will be considered individually, and I will send tracking information upon receipt of payment for all those willing to trust me.  I'm a builder, hobby woodworker and homeowner, living in Vernon, CT, USA - not some city dwelling multi-national anon.  

As I said, I will answer any specific questions or requests, upload photos of merchandise, and in all ways satisfy any inquiry that might help anyone feel comfortable buying items from me.  Please let me know if I have forgotten anything, or if there is any interest here in any of the items mentioned.  I will accept pretty much any crypto-currency out there, so long as there is an active exchange for it.  Make me an offer, or request a price, either here or via PM, and feel free to comment with your experiences.  Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zippy657 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

Also, if anyone has recommendations as to a reasonably well trafficed classifieds or auction site working with crypto, I'd much appreciate a referral.  I've checked out Openbazaar and Bitify, and find them both to be less than worth the effort at this point in time.

Additionally, and on an unrelated note, I happen to have an endless supply of Li-ion 18650 cells, which I harvest from laptop batteries, test, sort, and use in making battery banks for my solar array.  I have all the name brands (Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic, Phillips, et al.) in various capacites and chemistries, and can take pictures of the cells in my charge/dischargers for proof of capacity and voltages.  I will probably list some of these under a separate topic in the coming days, but figure it's worth throwing up here, on the off chance anyone is in the market for hobby electronics.  There is no domestic market for these amazing cells outside the safety packs they retail in.  We, in the states, ship all of our li-ion cells from disgarded laptop batteries to China as e-waste, where they then dis-assemble, test, and refurbish by the same process I use, and put them back into generic packs, and ship them back to USA as replacement batteries.  If you vape, use off-grid solar, or use any batteries for any hobby purposes, you should check out 18650 cells.  They really are amazing little power houses.  

Feel free to PM or respond here with any interest, or recommendations.  Thanks all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: