Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:32:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Otho Network | Secure Crypto Payment Platform | 54 Airdrop Rounds  (Read 10203 times)
Tokener (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Any news on a giveaway? when can we expect to see the lucky winners? Cheesy

Giveaway last till February 01st 2018
TAGTRAUM

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Any news on a giveaway? when can we expect to see the lucky winners? Cheesy

After 1st Feb i suppose, and 53 rounds to go  Wink

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tokener (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

I read the one pager and i think this is a very interesting project. Otho network is a crypto payment platform that will enable those who have crypto to pay online services. Beside that, OTHO only has 9 m supply and the team are willing to airdrop 60% of it. I have high hopes to this project so keep up the good work devs!

Thanks a lot. Its very motivating to see you guys encouraging us to overcome this project as a major success.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

How many time will take to end the airdrop? Requisites for each airdrop will change with time? Any market planned to trade during airdrops?

It seems this was already answered in previous post. It will be a monthly airdrop. 100,000 tokens per each month, so total time will be around four and half years. The requisites may change with time according to dev decision. OTHO is already trading in etherdelta though it is unofficial trading for now
yinoye

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 06:30:28 PM by yinoye

Hello . where should I publish a report on Twitter and Facebook?
 I'm in project .
 0xa7ed60b8dda5e5931b2c7d3625cf96f3567c991e

There is a bounty thread for OTHO Facebook and twitter reports. You can post your weekly reports there.

I just completed the required tasks to participate in the airdrop. By cons places are very limited. My question is if we can not access the first airdrop, will we have the opportunity to participate in the next?  Huh

It was said earlier by dev in previous post that new participants can participate in 2nd airdrop. Holders will also benefit from the airdrop

this project seems to be very hot, i applied for first round but was not part of the bounty,and i learnt round 2 is closed, is there going to be another round?
What about tweeter /facebook bounty?

Bounty is different from airdrop. You can still participate in bounty by visiting the seperate bounty thread. For airdrop, you have to wait for second on February
yinoye

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

whether it is possible to take part in the second phase of the airdrop, who participated in the first airdrop?

Yes you can join the second airdrop if you hold at least 60% of your first airdrop.
Tempus Fugit

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

Can you tell us more about the FIFO method? The first arrived benefit from how much drop?
Tokener (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Can you tell us more about the FIFO method? The first arrived benefit from how much drop?

We have received 800 requests. Out of those, qualified 1st 500 will be selected.
Assume for instance if the 1st 500 have satisfied all the requirements. then remaining 300 will not be considered.

1st airdrop qualified participants are - 209
Remaining tokens were burnt.
RogerSally

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

We have received 800 requests. Out of those, qualified 1st 500 will be selected.
Assume for instance if the 1st 500 have satisfied all the requirements. then remaining 300 will not be considered.

When winners list will be posted? I mean giveaway  Smiley

Tokener (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

When winners list will be posted? I mean giveaway  Smiley

Winners will be announced on after the airdrop round 2 along with bounty results
theredhat

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

I missed airdrop 1 too, cant wait to participate in the next round. And is it really 54 airdrop rounds? Is it like hodlers airdrop?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

I missed airdrop 1 too, cant wait to participate in the next round. And is it really 54 airdrop rounds? Is it like hodlers airdrop?

Can any share the info of Airdrop because they are taking more people in order to participate in the Airdrop? I have another whether the ICO has been completed or just they are giving a free coin to the people?
xandola

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

How many tokens to the first airdrop?

Seems like they have not released the information yet. But they commit to transferring the tokens within 24 hours before the airdrop ends so until then we'll know the amount and possibly estimate the amount for second round.
Ok, got it. Maybe you're right
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

i've read your whitepaper.. total suply are decent but i think its good,
i have an advice, this token is 60% distributed by aidrop right? too bad its only 5% for bounty. think you better increase the bounty percentage like 15 or 20 and with decreased total airdropped token.
with that your project will be more reliable and more well known because there are more bounty hunter participating to promot your project.
thats my humble opinion Smiley
We have allocated 25% for our marketing campaign. Proportion of that will be distribute among giveaways and bounties in addition to allocated bounties. Community feedback will be really appreciated and consider about increasing for the bounty allocation depend on the responses. thank you.

I'm interested to join the airdrop, so when will be the first airdrop?

The OTHO airdrop registration will start on January 13 2018  16:30 GMT.
Please join our telegram group for more information.
Well, interesting information about Airdrop OTHO, I First Airdrop has not got it, I will wait for the second AIRDROP, what else is this good OTHO Project, allocate its Token 60% through AIRDROP, hopefully this interesting Project is successful for the future.
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I ask myself a question for those who benefited from the first airdrop. Do we need to repostulate to participate in the second airdrop or our participation is automatically accepted?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TAGTRAUM

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

I ask myself a question for those who benefited from the first airdrop. Do we need to repostulate to participate in the second airdrop or our participation is automatically accepted?

Holders usually automatically accepted, they see in blockchain

SantiagoBenz

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Hold on a purse where have sent you the first airdrop. There the system itself sees all movements
Tokener (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

Holders usually automatically accepted, they see in blockchain

If you hold at least 60 % of your tokens before the airdrop, An incentive reward is awarded to those who have not sold on exchange with even more OTHO in the next airdrop round. This is a great incentive to say the least.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

The official twitter has announnced the results of airdrop round one:

Announcement!
Token distribution of Airdrop round 1 is over.
https://t.co/zU2tTe84pS
#airdrop #cryptocurrency #airdrop1 #Otho_Network #Distributionover

Tokener (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

It's a pity that I could not get into the first airdrop, although I think I fulfill all the requirements, I hope I can join the second one because I'm very interested in your project. Cheers!

Its quite unfortunate that you couldn't make it. rules and regulations will be publish very soon for the airdrop round 2. Stay tune with our social networks. thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: