Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 05:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all, fellow degenerate here:-)  (Read 425 times)
Warboss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:48:52 PM

Hi everybody, Im not entirely new to BTCtalk, been on and off for a variety of reasons and of course have lurked here ever since I got on dat sweet, sweet crypto. I can usually look to BTCtalk to get the skinny on a variety of topics.

Im running the same name here as on Seals, I figure it would be a good idea to start building a bit of accountability(before this I usually attempted to keep my identities at least somewhat compartmentalized)

wat else can I say, I dabbled in LTC mining(still got a nice little scrypt rig set up, dont know what to do with it though), poke since I was about 14(on and off), and im a firm believer in decentralized currency.

I think the majority of the western population has been brainwashed, they pride themselves in their "logic" and secularism, yet they bow and pray to the Executive, the Judicial and the Legislative (amen) as if they were our lord and savior.

I believe any sane human looks at what we call government and sees mainly murder, theft and rampant corruption on a global scale. I think we can all do better than this.

This is why I believe things like Cryptocurrencies, 3D printing, mesh nets etc, socalled "disruptive technologies" will be downright fucking essential if we wish to further ourselves as a species and not all end up as semi-automated drones slaving away for a small group of incestious elites.

anyho, I tip my tinfoil hat to you all, atm im mainly looking to get some info from the peeps over at bitcoinsports.eu.

One of my homies is a truly skilled fighter, hes obsessed with MMA, watches UFC religiously, follows the twit streams, knows what they do, what they eat, what drugs they are taking and who they are fucking.

We were watching the fights together recently, this cat pretty much called all of them: called the first one, called the unofficial "highlight" fight(the guy that just stayed cool, took the boos and jabbed the other guy out), and called the Moraga/Demetrius fight right down to the fkin submission(that was an interesting fight)

Ima set him up with some BTC, let him go into a trance and well see how we run:-D

Tschuess muchachos,

maybe we shall see each other at the tables!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: