Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove proxyban  (Read 832 times)
warezu (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

I create new account  and get this:

Your IP address has previously been used for evil on this forum, or it is a known proxy/VPN/Tor exit node, so you are required to pay a small fee before you are able to post messages or send PMs. You can still use all of the read-only features without paying.
Your account contains 1.01 units of evil. To atone, you must pay a total of 0.00000284 bitcoins (0.00284 mBTC; 284 satoshi). Pay to the address 122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page. If the fee is so small that your wallet is unable to send it, you can send any larger amount, though you will not be refunded the difference.
Alternatively, any forum staff member and some other notable members can manually whitelist you. Paying the fee is probably easier/quicker, though.
If you don't have any bitcoins, you can get small amounts of free bitcoins using the sites listed here. It is recommended that you give the free bitcoin sites the address listed above. Do not collect money in your own wallet and then send the bitcoins to the forum -- this will likely result in significant network fees.
If you find any bugs in this system, email pbbugs-...@.... For example, send email here if your payment is not registered an hour after sending it. You will be permanently banned if you send email here requesting free whitelisting.

Get satoshi from  free bitcoin site and  sent them using  fausetsystem to adress which was specified. I waited an hour my account still banned. Account nickname - qdertus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

I create new account  and get this:

Your IP address has previously been used for evil on this forum, or it is a known proxy/VPN/Tor exit node, so you are required to pay a small fee before you are able to post messages or send PMs. You can still use all of the read-only features without paying.
Your account contains 1.01 units of evil. To atone, you must pay a total of 0.00000284 bitcoins (0.00284 mBTC; 284 satoshi). Pay to the address 122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page. If the fee is so small that your wallet is unable to send it, you can send any larger amount, though you will not be refunded the difference.
Alternatively, any forum staff member and some other notable members can manually whitelist you. Paying the fee is probably easier/quicker, though.
If you don't have any bitcoins, you can get small amounts of free bitcoins using the sites listed here. It is recommended that you give the free bitcoin sites the address listed above. Do not collect money in your own wallet and then send the bitcoins to the forum -- this will likely result in significant network fees.
If you find any bugs in this system, email pbbugs-...@.... For example, send email here if your payment is not registered an hour after sending it. You will be permanently banned if you send email here requesting free whitelisting.

Get satoshi from  free bitcoin site and  sent them using  fausetsystem to adress which was specified. I waited an hour my account still banned. Account nickname - qdertus

Just pay the fee, there's no other way!  Wink
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

Thank God! At last, I found a person with this same situation.

My girlfriend created an account here but she told me that why her IP was used in evil stuff, although I want to give her a concrete answer, I couldn't because I didn't experienced this issue going back to the time that I created my account and besides, this is my first time I heard that.

Though I'm not really sure, I told my gf that maybe she used VPN whe she created her account but she said no. It's very weird that both of us did not used VPN in creating but why she is the only one who are facing this kind of issue between the two of us.

Just pay the fee, there's no other way!  Wink
Is there no other way except from paying? Or maybe they just did something wrong while creating? What is the reason behind this? I hope someone could explain this.  Huh
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Pay to the address 122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page.
~Snipped~
Get satoshi from  free bitcoin site and  sent them using  fausetsystem to adress which was specified. I waited an hour my account still banned. Account nickname - qdertus
Then why that address is still empty? https://blockchain.info/address/122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS
Did you reach the "payment threshold" using the faucethub thingy (if that's what you mean by faucetsystem) that you accumulated some bits from?

My girlfriend created an account here but she told me that why her IP was used in evil stuff,

Though I'm not really sure, I told my gf
That excuse again Roll Eyes

Is there no other way except from paying? Or maybe they just did something wrong while creating? What is the reason behind this? I hope someone could explain this.  Huh
Read this:
Q - What are units of evil? Why do you want me to pay you money to post?

A - If the IP you used for registration, whether a home IP, Tor exit node or proxy, was previously used for "evil" - that is, had accounts previously banned that were linked to it - then units of evil will be associated with your account, increasing with the amount of bans and slowly decaying over time. The charge per unit of evil to be whitelisted is 4023 satoshi. If you can't pay this, then ask for manual whitelisting or, if you're using a proxy or Tor, switching to your normal IP will work too (assuming it has no units of evil!).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uelque

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

Just pay the fee, there's no other way!  Wink

My friend just pay the fee then after that it's fine. Don't worry, it's not that large amount of money and I believe you really can afford it. And NO they did nothing wrong, maybe your gf does. A post above explains it and I guess it's enough!  Smiley
warezu (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Pay to the address 122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS. Once you have paid the full amount, wait a few seconds and then reload this page.
~Snipped~
Get satoshi from  free bitcoin site and  sent them using  fausetsystem to adress which was specified. I waited an hour my account still banned. Account nickname - qdertus
Then why that address is still empty? https://blockchain.info/address/122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS
Did you reach the "payment threshold" using the faucethub thingy (if that's what you mean by faucetsystem) that you accumulated some bits from?

i  sent here https://faucetsystem.com/check/btc/122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS/2018-01-07/1/   balance on this adress 1000 satoshi
i had to sent to this adress  https://blockchain.info/address/122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS ?

What i need to do now?
Sorry for stupid questions  i'm newbie Embarrassed
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

~Snipped~

i  sent here https://faucetsystem.com/check/btc/122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS/2018-01-07/1/   balance on this adress 1000 satoshi
i had to sent to this adress  https://blockchain.info/address/122YzEEKU1qAXwuRvnMYR36QrzDxCSohXS ?

What i need to do now?

You need to reach the threshold limit, 20,000 satoshis, in order to request the funds. You are looking at the balance that FaucetSystem has on record for the 122Yz bitcoin address, but as seen in the blockchain.info site, FaucetSystem hasn't actually paid out 1000 satoshis to the address. You need to reach the minimum amount of bitcoin, 20000 satoshis, in order to request for it to be sent to the 122Yz address.
warezu (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

~Snipped~

What i need to do now?

You need to reach the threshold limit, 20,000 satoshis, in order to request the funds. You are looking at the balance that FaucetSystem has on record for the 122Yz bitcoin address, but as seen in the blockchain.info site, FaucetSystem hasn't actually paid out 1000 satoshis to the address. You need to reach the minimum amount of bitcoin, 20000 satoshis, in order to request for it to be sent to the 122Yz address.

Ohh... i understand thx, i grinding  1000 satoshi 3 days,  i'll never get 20k.

i have 2 questions:

Can i use this account for forum life (bounty, referal etc) or this will banned too?
If this account will banned too and i need too send this satoshi, how much will be fee if i ask someone too send this 284 satoshi for remove ban?
uelque

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

Ohh... i understand thx, i grinding  1000 satoshi 3 days,  i'll never get 20k.

i have 2 questions:

Can i use this account for forum life (bounty, referal etc) or this will banned too?
If this account will banned too and i need too send this satoshi, how much will be fee if i ask someone too send this 284 satoshi for remove ban?

I believe you can use it whenever you want, it will only get ban if you go against the rules. And once you got permanently banned, you can't bring it back!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: