Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I'm a student too i earn crypto currency in joining airdrop and bounty campaigns like signature campaign facebook campaign and twitter campaign etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

If you don't want to do signature and bounty campaigns, the best way is to help ICO projects with translation and writing articles about it. Every project needs promotion, so if you're good at advertisement and copywriting, feel free to do that. Such intellectual work is rewarded.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

There are many ICO projects with telegram activities. You can register some telegram accounts and add telegram to get the first money, which is what I did.

pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

You have a lot of chances to earn cryptocurrency if you are diligent enough as there are quite a lot new projects released every month, and they always need a guy that can help them promote their project. You can find a lot of announcement threads of new project in the Announcements (Altcoins) sub-forum, each of them will offer different kinds of bounty campaign for you to complete and if you finish any of them according to the rules they set, you will be given a decent amount of coin as reward. Besides, you can choose to participate in Airdrop which is also a common method used by many newly launched projects to distribute their coin and hence grow their community.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

I advise you to see which bounty campaigns are available for your forum rank. In addition, it is worth paying attention to Airdrops. And of course, I recommend reading a lot, especially beginners thread.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Try to see services selection, there are many people sell various services for your reference or you can join a bounty campaign.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Earning crypto can be profitable. But you need to choose a method that suits you best.
I believe if you are new to crypto, signing up to bounties is a good way to start off.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arielman

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

If you are interested in all kind of crypto, I suggest you play FootballCoin to earn their digital currency named XFCCOIN. This is a very interesting project that gathers football fans world and crypto. So, you could take a look at their website and give a try to play the game, because earning XFCCOIN it's not difficult at all. I'll let here their site: https://goo.gl/RM66PA
I forgot to say that very soon they will launch their own exchange and wallet that offer a lot of benefits like low transaction fees.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

apart from bounty campaigns, you can do any type of work and demand payment in crypto. for example, content development, social media management.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

First you have to post here in this forum regularly to increase your activity so that your rank will go higher and after that you can join good signature campaign and search good bounty and join all, by this doing you will earn good altcoin that bounty offers.This is the free way to earn some crypto and other way is to mining that needs lot money.

fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

I suggest you do some research first and familiarize yourself a bit about cryptocurrency. You can read beginner's thread. You should improve your rank also to at least junior member for its the mininum typical forum rank required in campaigns. Earning will come along. You can find several bounty campaigns in either Bitcoin/Altcoin marketplace.
Aldavetheboss

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

One way to earn more coin is once you've reached junior member status on this forum, and others, you should start video campaigns on sites like youtube to help spread the coin's message. A good video can also go viral an increase your earnings potential.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
you can earn crypto once you  join signature and bounty campaigns, but before you do that you have to rank up first to a junior level to be able to participate in a campaign. Since you are a student you can apply some of your skills by joining translation campaign or blog campaign where you can also earn bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

You can earn crypto buy doing some promotional task on bitcointalk, by putting on signature on bitcointalk, you can also promote upcoming ICO on social media and get free tokens.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

It will be very helpful
Study this forum deeply and you find many ways to earn crypto currencies. Signature is the best option to get highest share of coins as biggest allocation given to signatures in every new ICO. If you have healthy facebook and twitter accounts then social media campaigns are also a good option to earn crypto coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
verdi-crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

If you have a significative knowledge of blockchain and computing technology, and you know a language other than English, you can offer translation services to upcoming ICOs here on Bitcointalk. You can find a lot of bounty threads where you'll find different campaigns. The translation section typically involves the website, the whitepaper, the ANN thread and its moderation.
With that being said, I recommend paying very close attention to the ICO you're interested in, read the whitepaper, ask for other opinions, do your research.
Keep in mind that if the ICO you translated for doesn't reach the goal you won't receive the reward.
Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

hi !

If you can't join signature campaign because of your rank, one good thing is the translation. It can offer you good payment if you have a "special" language that is not as usual as english, french, etc
nomad1109

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I've made a lot by joining airdrops, but it was really a gold rush of them a few months ago. Now I try to do bounties. Twitter bounties can be pretty good, as you can join several. I try to choose signature bounty with care.

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Have a look at Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform where you can give ideas and feedback and you can get YUPIES (their crypto) and other ERC-20 tokens (other startups on their platform).

https://crowdholding.com
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

It will be very helpful
We are both students and I want also to grab the oppurtunity that I can earn while I am studying. You can study more at beginners and help and do make a way to provide yourself a knowledge, be resourceful because I am like with you during my newbie times.
You can look for bounties and airdrops in order for you to earn. Remember, don't get things easily, if you have patience and determination you can be successful.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: