Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn crypto currencies.  (Read 1873 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

There are so many way to earn bitcoin but in the stands of your rank you cannot join on signature and bounty campaign because the payment was depending on your rank but have many way to earn like twitter and facebook campaign, linkedin, reddit, telegram and many more just try to search and you can also invest or buy bitcoin and hold for the future rising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

At least first know all the things in this forum, ranging from systems and activities that run. Who are the people involved in the project and the like. Only then can you follow the various bounty campaigns that exist in this forum, exactly in the menu Bounties (Altcoin). Good luck!

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 01:51:26 PM by wiro212

Honest i am respected with your spirit, i knew that feel. Im sure you're looking for a doing some task for earning free money right? Becoming here is you're first step before you've find what you looking for. For newbie is a nice start.I suggest you for looking a faucet site which you can collect some coin, not much but if patience would be worthy.
Be aware with faucet site, some of them not legit. Figure out on forum or threat.
For more bigger money is bounty and airdrop campaign. You'll need social media account for that job, beside bitcointalk account instead. Then looking for a bounties(altcoin) threat here. Choose a good bounty. Goodluck
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

There's a lot of ways to earn crypto currencies by offering your services! Like what many out of here are doing, joining bounties, offering their talents as a services. If you're good at programming, designing or have a good marketing strategies, you can offer it all here.

Just post at the right place.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Ivona

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:26:30 AM

https://themerkle.com/what-is-viberate/

I suppose the best way to start with crypto and earn some VIBERATE is to join campaigns. But be lucky to find the good projects to enter.

Facebook spominje @ViberateOFC

Twitter spominje @Viberate_com
Ivona

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

#Viberate, a token for the live music industry, has just integrated the Bancor protocol – making it one of the most liquid tokens in the music industry.
The Bancor Protocol is a revolution in blockchain technology which allows tokens to be instantly converted without matching buyers and sellers
Additionally, Bancor’s widget has been added to Viberate’s website.
https://www.viberate.com/
https://www.viberate.io/
http://bitcoinist.com/viberate-integrates-bancor-protocol-boost-liquidity/
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Joining a campaign can earn crypto by completing the task given by bounty manager. You can follow social campaigns, translation campaigns, signature campaigns, and more. one of your campaigns must meet the established requirements. You should also be careful with scam campaigns.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

You can earn crypto currencies by joining bounty campaings,you can join in the  signature campaing and post in the forum,in the aocial media campaign and airdrops and many more.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
cat0ne0

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

One easy way is to join some airdrops, of participate in bounties.
anamie0815

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

There are lots of airdrops around that are giving off free tokens but beware of filling up your private key (if you're using myetherwallet). You can also earn tokens from bounties like signature campaigns or social media campaigns.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

You can write to companies's email adresses and suggest your services. Also can take part in signature bounty companies
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

You must have to post here in this forum regularly to increase your activity so that your rank will go higher and make a good and quality pist in order you can have a merit of co bounty hunters. And after that you can join good signature campaign and search good bounty and join all, by this doing you will earn good altcoin that bounty offers.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

Services? Yes you can. many peoples here suggesting you participate a campaign.
This is a good start, but i suggest you to read about this forum rules first before joining.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

There are several ways, follow ico campaign project such as signature campaign and airdrop. signature campaign usually we get the task to post in bitcointalk forum at least 20 post every week, etc .. and if airdrop usually only share the link we can get coin.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

There are no such as easy money and services on earning crypto because every coin we get should be through our hard works.
Participating a lot of Bounty campaigns since last year needs more time and efforts and getting and receiving bounty stake tokens from bounty campaigns they're due to our talks complying in order to be eligible to get new altcoins that will soon circulate on the crypto market in the next few months.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

There are several ways, follow ico campaign project such as signature campaign and airdrop. signature campaign usually we get the task to post in bitcointalk forum at least 20 post every week, etc .. and if airdrop usually only share the link we can get coin.

There are number of ways to get coins and tokens through airdrops and bounty campaigns but they're not just an easy ways because we had to do something that would help them into promoting their ICO information so that they will earn investments and supports  from the public.
Participating bounty campaigns aren't easy though we had to give more time and efforts on complying the tasks required to earn bounty stakes in the end of the bounty campaigns.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

as of now the only way to earn Crypto or new altcoins if you're a student like me is participating signature and other bounty campaigns and get bounty stake tokens in the end of the campaign.
Most of the members in this forum are participating bounty campaigns so therefore it's the least and best effective ways on earning new altcoins and earn more money after few months of receiving new altcoins.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Participate in bounty companies and airdrops. Invest a couple of dollars in new projects that can grow in value hundreds of times. Develop your account on bitcointalk.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

Their are services offer to earn crypto currencies like airdrop and some  bounty campaign.  But mostly you  have to level up your rank at least at junior member rmore enjoy in joining bounties and airdrop.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
galkinn

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

It will be very helpful

Certainly, you can offer a number of freelance services for bitcoins. For instance, you can create signature for campaigns here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: