Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THEKEY - Decentralized identification verification ecosystem  (Read 119 times)
Kryptomani (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

Hi.

TL;DR of TheKey project. Ico in the midst/end of January.

TheKey will be launched on the NEO platform.

THEKEY is developing an identification verification (IDV) tool with blockchain based dynamic multi-dimension identification (BDMI) by using Personally Identifiable Information (PII) which is exclusively authorized by government authorities.

Simply said; TheKey has been commissioned by the government to come up with the best way to use and protect your digital asset / personal data. The team members all have significant achievements in software industry, and have been in charge of the well-known projects in government affairs, finance, healthcare and internet industry respectively.

Needless to say the best people are working on this project. As NEO provides technical support, Catherine Li is the founder and CEO of THEKEY, and was awarded The Most Outstanding Women Entrepreneur in China along with being elected for the "Top Ten most Influential Chinese Women of the Year.". Also they have a VP at Huawai in there, Onchain, China Unicom, Tsinghua Unigroup, and several very promising blockchain experts that act as advisor, basically its a top-notch team. Beside all that, six relevant national laboratories have been set up together as Government agencies, banks, insurance companies and a university all are also part of TheKey.

As TheKey has already successfully gone through the pilot phase, with access to the identity data of 210,000,000 (Million) people, they have been able to get their hands on 23 copyrights and 15 patents, they have also been able to already sign commercial contracts with world leading firms. With that being said, they also won the most commercial valuable project of the year 2017. What is also worth mentioning is that you will never have to install any applications, or fill in any information - as China already has your info. (not even a joke)

In total TheKey is looking for 22M USD in funding. The Crowdsale, scheduled for January (date not announced yet), will be having a cap of roughly 5,5M USD. The pre-sale covers roughly 16,5M USD - however a very large portion of this contains a lock-up period of 3-6 months. This means that in total, the circulating supply will be extremely low the first few months.

It should also be worth noting here that the pre-salers did not get a really big discount; only 20% was given to them. Those who have locked up their tokens have gotten a discount up to 50% - with a 6 month lock.

I am personally extremely bullish on TheKey. The discounts are very minor with a relatively long token lockup, the usecase is very good, the team is insanely good, government support is a cherry on top and then to compare them to a project like Civic (CVC) that has a marketcap of 400-450M…. makes me foresee many green candles on TheKey.

More information should be found on their telegram or website.
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:11:54 AM

This project has a very good advertising strategy. I think this project will soon be successful because it attracts a large number of investors around the world and more specifically this project uses the NEO platform.
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

I have a huge desire to add tokens in my wallet and forget about them. I think this will bring good profit.  More and more world companies are participating in partnership with them It is interesting to see what will come of it.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Wow another NEO based project,seems theres a lot of people getting into NEO's platform.Sounds like another coin to watch hope this will be a worthy investment.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

I participate in the Bounty campaign. Developers well done and show the world an interesting and promising product. They do a great job to promote their product. Let's wish them good luck. Cool Cool Cool
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

It's one of the best ICO projects of 2018 I guess. There is no doubt that it's legit project due to NEO platform. I hope we'll see many Xs after the listing)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

Thats definitely an interesting project and from what I can tell from the telegram group its very professional and well managed. Everything seems well thought through. Identity verification will be a big field that will be very much needed in the near future. I will invest in the ICO and do also participate in the bounty.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

Wow another NEO based project,seems theres a lot of people getting into NEO's platform.Sounds like another coin to watch hope this will be a worthy investment.
Yes, NEO becomes platform for ICO also. Soon Stratis starts own platform. World will be more interested with choices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: