View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

Is it still hope or its dieing?
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:35 AM

It's dumping.  I would dump as well.  I could be wrong but its a worthless token and everyone knows it.
neggar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

It's dumping.  I would dump as well.  I could be wrong but its a worthless token and everyone knows it.
its goin down right now ... and im so affraid of dramatic loss .. what u say about that !!!
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

its goin down right now ... and im so affraid of dramatic loss .. what u say about that !!!

If I were on your shoes, If I bought it in the peak price and with the current price right now I would just forget about it, just hold it and accept if it went down to 0. Your are too much late to sell the coin.
neggar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

If I were on your shoes, If I bought it in the peak price and with the current price right now I would just forget about it, just hold it and accept if it went down to 0. Your are too much late to sell the coin.
yeah thats what im planning to ... as the final release is about 3.5% only and we will see about it .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: