Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sleep well investing in shitcoins?  (Read 664 times)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

I have never invested in shitcoins because it is except my conviction. I only search and invest in promising altcoins with a promising future. So many nice projects in crypto-world. I am sleeping well all the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

No harm in using a small amount of money *like 5 percent of your bankroll) to invest in super high risk low marketcap coins.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

It depend on what shit coin you refer to. Many good coin out there but people still calling it shitcoin and if i see the coin is really shit or worthless i will never investing on it. Coin with the real project is not shitcoin but still have a chance to fail if the project fail the coin will goes worthless thats why you have to deviraify your investment.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tdot

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

No - I swear I am getting up more often and peeing more often during the night.

Maybe I should see a doc...
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

Even in these shit coins you can make a good profit if you react quickly. But still ,in this crypto world everything can change so you may be happy with decision selling but some of shitcoins turn out to be good projects after quite time.
What is the point of crying over spilt milk? We cannot undo our past so let bygones be bygones. It is good that you don’t feel bad over your doings. As far as you are learning something, messing up is pretty much okay. But falling down of any crypto coin is a usual thing so there is no need to become depressed due to this. If you invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, neo or ETC, there is no way of losing money.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

They are definitely a lottery and people are still putting their chance on their luck. Some shitcoins have paid us well and the dev team has proved their existence even after being a shitcoin for a long time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Won't say I haven't invested in some couple of shit coins, which I have learned my lesson. But I did and do sleep well, won't let FUD get to me that easily.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Don't invest in absolute shitcoins, invest in lowly hyped coins with good projects behind them, ie BPT,

medium term hodl's are fine for sleeping well

eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

i sleep very well!

dont take advice from others on a whim just because they said "this is the next big thing for 2018"
if we do our own research before investing an any coin we will sleep well.

when you invest in crypto you should only put in what you are willing to loose because anything can happen
and your favourite coin investment can be overtaken by a newer and similar one.

try and be prepared by keeping up to date with what is going on and you will sleep easier.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

I did invest in shitcoins before it makes me lose. Much better to invest those worthy coins in shitcoin we dont know its project. Always invest that can benefited you all about and can give you profit with a good sleep.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

No, and it's why I don't. I only play the market with coins/projects I believe in that way even if an entry point for a quick flip doesn't immediately pan out I sleep well holding until I can sell. Up nearly 500% this month and all of my investments are still long term holds.
I am a good thinker so I rarely sleep well. When investing in them, I worry more. Do not know how the bitcoin market will change? How to recover the fastest way. I will change the way of life, less thinking to have good sleep.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

I trade some shitcoins as we call it. But only for short trades. I've earned a few hundred dollars trading them. Just don't keep them for so long. I prefer investing on legit ICOs with promising projects. Money is important we should put them where we could earn and benefit.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

Yes they are totally lottery I agree but, most shit coins are able to stay stable in a crash and I don't think people invest in those coins big amounts like $100K, people invest little amounts in them.

vfrias

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Yes I do.

Howerver I get used to often opening Blockfolio app just for fun, as do not pretend to sell or buy more in most of those times I open this shit.

I do recommend you to sell part of your portfolio it its annoying your sleep. It just does not worth man.

jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

I have two babies. Where I invest doesn't affect my sleep. The small rascals does.  Cheesy
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

I think it's better to spend more time and invest in solid project. I usually dump bad coins early to minimize risk and sometimes the price gets really high Sad I really don't understand why some shitcoins are so hyped/expensive...
Easy profit. Take TRON for example(not saying it's shit) a coin goes 100x within a week, for some reason that I'm still not sure, don't you think people are going to get hyped about it. Who won't like the idea of making your money 100 times.
That tron is definately a shitcoin with no working prototype, weak team, ripped off whitepaper etc. Instead of all these drawbacks tron still scores in one area which is shilling. Yes! The founder is famous for shilling the tron by posting about only partnership related tweets other than their development.

Krimster

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

Of course I do, it is money I can risk, after all.

You, OP, on the other hand, have probably far greater threats on your future, judging by your nick.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

I sleep good because I only invest money in shitcoin which I can lose so no problem with that
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I strongly believe that no reasonable human being will invest his or her money in a shitcoins if he is fully aware that the coins are shitcoins. And after investment you find out that it was actually shitcoins that you invested your money you have no option than to face the music and as for me, I will sleep well and learn a hard lesson from my mistake for not doing enough research before investing those coins.   
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

people like you seeing them like the lottery are the same reason the market goes through such rapid swings and the worst of the worst coins like bitconnect become multibillion dollar scams. People don't spend the time to look at the projects and find the real quality ones that are actually innovative. Most of those are at much lower market caps because they are actually making improvements and not just spending all day advertising and making false promises. Spend some time, get an understanding of the blockchain and it will be clear as day what projects are worth buying and what projects to stay away from.

So to answer your questions I sleep like a baby on all my shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: