Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What apps are you using to track your portfolio?  (Read 247 times)
mybitly (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:27:13 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:58:10 AM by mybitly

Hey guys just curious to know, what do you all use for tracking your portfolio on daily basis without having to log into exchanges?

I use the android Blockfolio app, it's not that great in my opinion. I've been having a lot of issues with it recently and I'm sure others do too. I'm just doing a bit if R&D on any alternatives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

Blockfolio is basically the commonly used application. It allows you to add a wide range of cryptocurrencies and also monitor them on a regular basis.It cant be found on the playstore for android and iOS store for iphones. You can check it out and let me know your feed back.

balebeng

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:35:18 AM

I'm using an APP called COIN PROFIT which is not professional but really simple and easy to use. Otherwise, you may try to create a portfolio sheet by google spreadsheet and the CRYPTOFINANCE() function.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

i'm using blockfolio on android phone, yes it's lagging a lot recently, but the biggest advantage for me is that it's showing the price for exact pair on exact exchanger.
also i'm using https://cointrackr.com/ on pc, it's pretty simple and takes prices from coinmarketcap.

wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

Blockfolio is basically the commonly used application. It allows you to add a wide range of cryptocurrencies and also monitor them on a regular basis.It cant be found on the playstore for android and iOS store for iphones. You can check it out and let me know your feed back.

He ask for suggestion but you ask him back to let you know if he find good application. LOL
i know its easier to check the portofolio from application because we dont need to login in the website every time we want to see it, but please be aware to any bad application that can steal all of your detail and your capital if you have a mistake while you choose it. Its the reason why i never use application. But if the exchange launch official application then it will be safe.
benjaminchodroff

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

I used to use Blockfolio and still recommend it, but I have recently switched over to https://cointracking.info?ref=B178627 because it automatically imports every exchange trade and calculates profit, taxes, and full history. The pro version is worth it and the iOS app rocks
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

I love using Cointracking (https://cointracking.info/). they got app and web site as well, so that i can import my trades or deposit history to this, and check changes in portofolio at mobile app. Very useful for me so far.

inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

I recommend TabTrader is a ticker terminal for bitcoin. Fast price charts and alerts by push notifications. 
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:45:08 PM
Merited by Aleister Crowley (1)

Before I also used blockfolio, but I recently found Delta. It is a small app for android (and iphone). Works great for me: very easy interface, fast loading of charts, gives a nice overview of your portfolio + profits/losses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Blockfolio on my phone and cointracker on comp. Both are not perfect by I'm ok with that
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

I installed blockfolio for just checking the price of that coin but i just can't trust this app because it doesn't update the price too quickly so if you just at your house check it on a exchange or in CMC.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I recommend TabTrader is a ticker terminal for bitcoin. Fast price charts and alerts by push notifications. 
i use it too, recommend if you are day trader coz you also draw lines etc on chart. But not many altcoin market available, only binance no pia no coinexchange no hitbtc
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

Before I also used blockfolio, but I recently found Delta. It is a small app for android (and iphone). Works great for me: very easy interface, fast loading of charts, gives a nice overview of your portfolio + profits/losses.
I also use Delta and it is very helpful for me to get what I want, and very suitable to track our portfolio, maybe some new people hear about delta application, but this is my recommendation because it already feels its superiority.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

I also use Delta and it is very helpful for me to get what I want, and very suitable to track our portfolio, maybe some new people hear about delta application, but this is my recommendation because it already feels its superiority.

Yeah, it is not that popular yet, which is a shame, as it probably the best app to track your portfolio. There are working on a desktop version also. I first heard about it by reading an article in a Belgian newspaper as Delta is created by some young engineers from Belgium.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Probably blockfolio is the best application for you to track your own holdings and also to check for the price. But it is just a basic application. Me, I have, TabTrader. TabTrader is the advance type of application you can use. In there, I think you can sign in your different exchange account and you can sell your holdings. You can also look for the price of your holdings and it's like you're entering tradingview.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

I also use the same thing, Blockfolio however it does have some glitches once in a while but when I used them using my android phone; it was really the worse compared to using an iPhone or the apple product. I'm not sure if it matters but that was what I have observed based on using my cellular phones. But they work perfectly fine on my end though, so I tell my friends to use this application too.

coinlib

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

You can also try Coinlib
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I agree, delta is much better than blockfolio. i've started using it recently and like it very much. it has extra features.. the one i find useful is the backup/restore feature, with this i can easily move all my portfolio to another device or restore later without having to enter everything all over again lol.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:22:24 PM

I use blockfolio but he does get really stupid. it didn't work in December for several days and it infuriated me greatly. now here on the advice downloaded coin profit, maybe it will work better
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Hey guys just curious to know, what do you all use for tracking your portfolio on daily basis without having to log into exchanges?

I use the android Blockfolio app, it's not that great in my opinion. I've been having a lot of issues with it recently and I'm sure others do too. I'm just doing a bit if R&D on any alternatives.

I try not to be too invested into tracking my crypto investments. If you spend your time looking at the app every other minute, then each fluctuation will look like it's changing your portfolio a lot more than it actually is. Instead, I use an app called "Crypto Market" on Android that I believe uses the CoinMarketCap data to relay information to your phone. I never keep track of how much of each coin I have, I just watch the markets see what's looking good and invest if I want to. Fluctuations and variation is scary and really time consuming for me, so I try to stay away from portfolio tracking apps and keep up with the general market instead.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: