Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:33:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]VESTARIN🚀ICO is LIVE |Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency  (Read 67922 times)
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:51:36 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 04:02:41 PM by Deshich

Hello everyone! A while ago, I joined this project and I really like it. Just finished watching this video presentation of CEO about a project, check it out, guys!  Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3CmNc5tUQ
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

I'm waiting for the bounty program announce. Consider to join the signature bounty if a lot people interest in  Grin Grin Grin
A strange strategy - you must on the contrary join the campaigns where there are few participants, then your share will be great.
His approach is also quite reasonable - the more participants the project has more chances to conduct a successful ICO.

Vestaking

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

You can buy anything offered by partners on the platform for your tokens, your token is a coin, which you can spend here, or change it back to other currencies at any time.
Goods and services will be offered b2p and p2p. There will be some agreement ofcourse.
We will launch it worldwide, but ofcourse the more merketing we work on exactly region, the more partners will join. WE will do global marketing for US, EU, and Asia markets first.
To ensure the implementation of transactions with real assets will be provided in the project mechanism to monitor the honesty of the parties to the transaction? Something like guarantors?

It is a complicated smart-contract for that, which include accept from both parties.
In two words, when your order has delivered by provider, before carrier will give your order to your hands, you push "delivered" button on your app account, and after he gives your order to you (the same way you usually give a money for your order to carrier). After "delivered" button is confirmed, the deal is done and both parties are happy.
Deshich

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

Yes, you right. Members ill grow bcause of partnership with other companies. If they invite a lot of famous brands to Vestarin. They will succeed very fast!
Do you know any partnership agreements have already been reached? Or is everything in the negotiation stage?

I think that everything is at negotiation stage right now  Smiley
But I am sure that soon everything will be announced   Wink
Vestaking

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

Yes, you right. Members ill grow bcause of partnership with other companies. If they invite a lot of famous brands to Vestarin. They will succeed very fast!
Do you know any partnership agreements have already been reached? Or is everything in the negotiation stage?

As we mentioned in roadmap, the plan is to connect partners in August, but in May-June-July our ambassadors and marketing will bring to platform a huge number of partners. Firstly we need to finish this part of development platform to the stage when we ll be able to present platform for partners and after sign agreements and connect.
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Now the distinction between developing and developed countries is not so great in terms of technical equipment. If there is an internet, then the crypt can already be used. Do not need anything else. Another thing is that in developing countries, there is simply really less money and goods for exchange.
Vestaking

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Now the distinction between developing and developed countries is not so great in terms of technical equipment. If there is an internet, then the crypt can already be used. Do not need anything else. Another thing is that in developing countries, there is simply really less money and goods for exchange.

If merchant do provide delivery worldwide, than you can make an order not only from developed countries, but from developing as well.
LightFork

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

As we mentioned in roadmap, the plan is to connect partners in August, but in May-June-July our ambassadors and marketing will bring to platform a huge number of partners. Firstly we need to finish this part of development platform to the stage when we ll be able to present platform for partners and after sign agreements and connect.
Distant plans! Are not you afraid to plan for such a period? Now everything is changing very quickly - starting from the exchange rates of cryptocurrencies and ending with it legal status.
For an infrastructure project, there is nothing special about planning, even for years to come. In principle, nothing changes - people always sell something and buy something. And they need convenient technology for this.

Deshich

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Distant plans! Are not you afraid to plan for such a period? Now everything is changing very quickly - starting from the exchange rates of cryptocurrencies and ending with it legal status.

So, you want Vestarin team work faster? Personally, I think that there will be always a demand for a product, since a cryptocurrency market is growing at positive rate  Smiley
Deshich

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Thank you for the detailed answer! I became interested in the project and will follow its development. Tell me, are you planning a bounty campaign?

Yes, and let me say that it’s already started! Shocked
Check it out here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2701751.0;all
Vestaking

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

For those a huge volume there is not a big distance at all! Amazon and AliExpress and other big markets took a years for that. We can do it much faster because of the seed capital which participants will invest to the project.
Deshich

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

For those a huge volume there is not a big distance at all! Amazon and AliExpress and other big markets took a years for that. We can do it much faster because of the seed capital which participants will invest to the project.

Totally agree with you!  Wink
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

Even though it's a pre-ICO stage, i will help the project to find more investors and help them to achieve their goals and objectives. An interesting project to create an ecosystem of sellers and buyers where everyone can see the reputation of a counterparty. I would participate in this.
Deshich

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

Even though it's a pre-ICO stage, i will help the project to find more investors and help them to achieve their goals and objectives. An interesting project to create an ecosystem of sellers and buyers where everyone can see the reputation of a counterparty. I would participate in this.

Thanks a lot for your opinion and collaboration!  Smiley
Personally, I think that Vestarin will achieve every single goal  Cheesy
Deshich

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:09:35 AM by Deshich

Which opportunities does Vestarin platform open to?

• Find like-minded people for implement and  start the project.
• Become part of a team in a specific structure.
• Purchase goods, services and entertainment for crypto-currency.
• Integrate your store, restaurant, service or entertainment complex. You will get huge, rapidly growing number of new leads that will pay by the crypto-currency.
• You will be the first to learn about the development of new blockchain-platforms and other advanced technologies.
• Change crypto-currency in the exchange offices with the best reputation from users.
• Integrate your exchange office and get leads from the platform.
• Buy, sell mining farms or another demanded product in blockchain technology.
• Communicate with other crypto-enthusiasts in the chat and send coins there.
• Use wide  opportunities of blockchain technology and the industry on the whole!

Go to Vestarin.io

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

actually your idea is very good to make this ICO more and more in know by all investor. if so i think you should promote this project to social media or create a youtube channel. I know this is a good project and very worthy to participate here.
Semonec

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Is there any limit amount to participate in the ICO?
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

when i can trading on this platform? and what is different than other exchange?
LightFork

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Yes, and let me say that it’s already started! Shocked
Check it out here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2701751.0;all
Nice! Want to participate.
"Rates:

Jr. Member: $5  per post (in VST tokens)
Member: $10 per post (in VST tokens)
Full Member: $15 per post (in VST tokens)
Sr. Member: $20 per post (in VST tokens)
Hero Member:  $25 per post (in VST tokens)
Legendary Member: $30 per post (in VST tokens)"

So payments for signature campaign will be not in stakes but in fiat/tokens?

Deshich

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Is there any limit amount to participate in the ICO?

What do you mean by limit? You mean minimum?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: